Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just want to share another one of the LJBF

dannyegg4575

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was here last year when I posted and ask about a girl threatening to commit suicide. jesus... you guys are so damn right...

I went back with her and I said I give her another chance. Well, it's been 4 months since that happened and I started "falling" in love with this woman. Only to one day find out she was secretly going to see another guy behind my ****en back. Obviously, the first thing I did was,

"I told you before that when this day comes, I won't stand in your way. I hope he treats you well and take care..."

damn those words somehow hurts like hell because I did fall in love with her... what's worst is this ***** kept on putting up these I miss you messages to the other guy... and this happened in two days after I broke up with her!

It was like nothing ever happened. the night before she could tell you she loves you only to get her ass banged by another guy and like you never existed...

tell me guys, what should I do in this situation? should i even keep her in my msn? or delete her from my life? I long for the day for her to come back asking me to forgive her and I ****en tell her to **** off...

advice please? I'm sorry if I sound bitter,... but ****...

dannyegg4575

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I made a mistake though... i started acting like a wuss and told her that i love her afterwards... and was ready to marry her too...

Just last month she kept begging me to marry her and I kept saying I'm not ready, financially or emotionally....

On my last message to her on msn, I told her, I'm going to give her her stuff back tonight... I will drop it off.. I am afraid of having tears in my eyes when I see her. I became a wuss man!!!

analyze away guys... can really use your help and tell me what to do now...

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not really a question of how to handle a woman that you love.

That's a question about basic human decency which this broad has failed to comply with. She's not a friend, she's not your lover, she's a vagina which you used to f*ck and no longer do. And for whatever reason, you're still concerned about her. How much concern has she shown you? None, in fact, she straight up f*cked you over.

But don't play the game if you can't lose fair too. Anything with t*ts and a tw*t should be diagnosed as mentally insane. F*CK ANOTHER GIRL BRO.