Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just want to point out another case of "Attention Wh*ring"....

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
...for those who might not realize it when they see it.

Anyway, I'm at a big gothic party/bash in NYC this past Saturday, place was crowded to the max, and I'm walking through the crowd of people when this hot chic walking towards me out of nowhere kisses me on my lips, and then say's, "I just had to do that". So, of course I'm thinking, "eh, hopefully I'll hook up with this b*tch tonight". So, she kisses me, tells me "she just had to do that", and then I try to go in for a kiss to get something rolling here..but she gives me the cheek, lol, and I turn away and continue walking to where I was initially going.

Now 2 things that I can think of right off the top of my head that could've been going on here is:

1. I was too predictable in that I tried to go for a second kiss, so she lost interest.

or

2. She was simply "attention wh*ring" and wanted to see if I would be "into" her by accepting her advances(the kiss on the lips)to feed her ego.

Anyhow, like I said, I'm posting this as a way to help those spot "attention wh*re's", if indeed this chic was an "attention wh*re".

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I don't believe her bluntness to be construed as attraction. "I just had to do that!" is a conotation which could include you and any other guy there brother. I'm not sh!tting on your parade but this is pretty blatant even for a neo-goth broad.

She did it to appease her own attractiveness to herself not to you.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
I don't believe her bluntness to be construed as attraction. "I just had to do that!" is a conotation which could include you and any other guy there brother. I'm not sh!tting on your parade but this is pretty blatant even for a neo-goth broad.

She did it to appease her own attractiveness to herself not to you.
Exactly, and it also proves my point that women will still do anything with you, even if they're not into you.

I could never mess around with a chic I wasn't into. Women on the other hand though can mess around with guys they're not into.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
edger said:
Exactly, and it also proves my point that women will still do anything with you, even if they're not into you.

I could never mess around with a chic I wasn't into. Women on the other hand though can mess around with guys they're not into.
Therein, as the Bard succinctly jotted down, lies the rub. Women, for the most part, have complete autonomy because there will always be those lower status boy-men who will gladly lie down in a puddle for her so she shant get her tootsies wet.

Look at it brightly, she did go up TO you and kiss you brother.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
this is pretty blatant even for a neo-goth broad.
Yeah, goth women are just like any other woman out there...most of them are your typical feminine girly-girly types..been with enough of 'em to know, including my ex.(well my ex was a metal chic who dressed goth).

Like I always say: women are women regardless of what scene they belong to. They are all the same.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously she had to find you attractive to come on to you that strongly. You may have blew it in the way you reacted. All woman love attention but in this case its up in the air. If I were you after she kissed me I would have placed my hand on her hip and continued to talk to her, look into her eyes and started making out with her.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She got infected with Herpes and is trying for revenge on every guy she sees.

AgonyUncle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a concert and made eyes with an average looking broad. She looks at me, smiles and says to me out of no where "Do you want to kiss me". Being the horny drunk I was, I grabbed her and went in for the kill.

She stops me, and asks me how I would feel about kissing her friend instead. The friend was a beast of a woman. Asking me why I told her no, I said to her "Already have a girlfriend". Getting pushy and confrontational, she asked me why I would kiss her and not her friend even though I have a girlfriend, and I answered flat out that her friend was a fat pig, and cheating was only OK if they woman looked like a female instead of a heffer.

Needless to say, they both got very upset. Ironically, the fat beast never seemed to notice that her friend was rubbing it in her face that she could get more action. The average looking broad wanted a man as a springboard to make her friend feel like **** and her feel better about herself.

Moral of the story? When some strange ***** you have not said two words to is trying to plant one on you, chances are its for selfish self centered reasons. Or she is fvcked on E :)

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's see... one of my exes attends the NYC Black & Blue Ball... an event where a chick wears fishnets and skin tight leather and miniskirts and f*ck me pumps/thigh high boots and extreme makeup and jewelry and hair and is very much out to be seen and noticed... YEP. No surprise. There's serious desire for attention at work here. Plus there's the party atmosphere providing the freedom to jump in and play around with others.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick was out there to stroke her own ego.

No sane woman goes out of her way to kiss a stranger on the lips, its not a normal behaviour. That is why strippers are good at what they do because they come on to you and rub their t1ts in your face without you even opening your mouth.

More likely then not this chick had her girlfriends there and she was probably saying to them " I can make any guy in here fall in love with me, just watch me girls".

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should try the Oktoberfest in Munich, I have had women grab my hand and place it on thier breasts, just for fun. They are out of control after a liter of bier... the AWs are the majority of women!

"Cry havoc, and let loose the hoes of war!"

Its all good fun but don't read too much into it. The next day the women will have thier ASD back up and running on full power.

Dietzcoi

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, it doesn't take very many logical leaps to figure out she didn't kiss you because she thought you were a Greek God.