"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Just want some opinions

ABM

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2001
Messages
428
Reaction score
0
Location
illinois
okay here it goes, i've been a long time DJ yet i havent come upon this particular incident.

This girl that i've liked for a while has been real depressed about god knows what lately(i think shes lonely) and she was telling to me about it today. I told her well, i know how to make it all go away. her: hows that? Me:just trust me, i can...

So tonight i was wondering if it would be a good idea to show up at her house with some roses and maybe a teddy bear.

I guess i'm not really doin this bc i want to get down her pants, but because i care about her. I'm just wondering if you guys think this will help the me and her situation.(which right now is pretty much just friends, kinda talkin) She truely is one of the good ones.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

ABM

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2001
Messages
428
Reaction score
0
Location
illinois
ok i said i didnt want to get in her pants you dousche. Have some sympathy for the depressed girl. What do you have in mind that would be better?

did it ever occur to you that i know this girl and i know what would work best? part of the whole DJ experience is being aware of what works on different girls.
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
Drop the flowers and teddy - thats lame.

Take her out and spend the moeny having fun.

Shot pool, darts, whatever.
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Originally posted by ABM
ok i said i didnt want to get in her pants you dousche. Have some sympathy for the depressed girl. What do you have in mind that would be better?

did it ever occur to you that i know this girl and i know what would work best? part of the whole DJ experience is being aware of what works on different girls.
If you say you don't want to get into her pants...
Then just go for it if you feel like. That's good.

You've been here long enough to decide yourself and not to ask help from newbies who have just got a (sill black & white) new view to the world.

I'm sure she will feel a lot better after this.
Just do something casual and fun after that. Just convo could be good.
Talk only about positive things and cheer her up.
I would change those roses to some other flowers though. Or drop the flowers completely.

EDIT:
I think my post was something you wanted to hear ;):D
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

ABM

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2001
Messages
428
Reaction score
0
Location
illinois
Originally posted by Hot Ice
If you say you don't want to get into her pants...
Then just go for it if you feel like. That's good.

You've been here long enough to decide yourself and not to ask help from newbies who have just got a (sill black & white) new view to the world.

I'm sure she will feel a lot better after this.
Just do something casual and fun after that. Just convo could be good.
Talk only about positive things and cheer her up.
I would change those roses to some other flowers though. Or drop the flowers completely.

EDIT:
I think my post was something you wanted to hear ;):D
Very much so something i wanted to hear. thanks. Ill call her up and see how shes doing. I want to make her feel better, but this is def. a girl i would consider having a relationship with so i dont know how much to get on her friend side.
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Originally posted by ABM
Very much so something i wanted to hear. thanks. Ill call her up and see how shes doing. I want to make her feel better, but this is def. a girl i would consider having a relationship with so i dont know how much to get on her friend side.
Well, if you really want a relationship with her a teddy bear and those flowers can be dangerous, you know..
Or good. You never know.

Hmmm... I think it's OK for a guy who is sexually exciting to a woman to give a teddy+flowers.
(They are bad if you aren't exciting to her sexually and you try to buy your way to her pants. That's the AFC thing about giving something.)
 
Top