Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just walked past some HB10s...

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I'm actually on a mini-vacation in a city I don't live in. I'm staying downtown and accidentally walked past the line at a club. There were several girls dressed up looking like pure 10s. That's what this forum is supposed to be about. Getting those girls. And there's no reason to hate them unless you're just being resentful. Although the first thought that went through my mind was that they're not worth it if they're acting like princesses. But I shouldn't assume that they are without giving them the chance. Wish I could have taken a pic

Read for FREE!

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im nearly 40 and am yet to come across a perfect 10. You seeing a bunch of 10s in a club line is like stumbling upon a festival of Big Foots. You should have steamed in there instead of walking past

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10's as we know are extremely rare. Can see potential 9's in UK sometimes, but difficult to say for sure as they're usually wearing makeup, particularly on nights out.

A 9 is still going to be beautiful without makeup, not sure many women fall into that category.

Plus the whole numbers system is subjective in a lot of cases. Plenty of examples given in the past as 8 or 9s look more like 6 and 7's. A 9 is strikingly beautiful, not just a solid 7 with loads of makeup, nice hair and a good body...like a lot of the so called Instagram models. Extremely rare to see a 9 in everyday life.

Last edited:

Read for FREE!

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait until she's washed all that makeup from her face, that 10 would drop to 7 immediately. Cheerleader effect much?

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10's as we know are extremely rare. Can see potential 9's in UK sometimes, but difficult to say for sure as they're usually wearing makeup, particularly on nights out.

A 9 is still going to be beautiful without makeup, not sure many women fall into that category.

Plus the whole numbers system is subjective in a lot of cases. Plenty of examples given in the past as 8 or 9s look more like 6 and 7's. A 9 is strikingly beautiful, not just a solid 7 with loads of makeup, nice hair and a good body...like a lot of the so called Instagram models. Extremely rare to see a 9 in everyday life.
Maybe this is what is ****ing my brain up with the girl from the banging in the woods thread. If she isn't a 10 she's a 9.5.
Simply ridiculous.

Read for FREE!

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they're putting effort into their looks then they are worth it.
It's the ones that only put 50% effort into their looks that will give you problems.

Usually the ugliest or less than average ones have the most attitude.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm actually on a mini-vacation in a city I don't live in. I'm staying downtown and accidentally walked past the line at a club. There were several girls dressed up looking like pure 10s. That's what this forum is supposed to be about. Getting those girls. And there's no reason to hate them unless you're just being resentful. Although the first thought that went through my mind was that they're not worth it if they're acting like princesses. But I shouldn't assume that they are without giving them the chance. Wish I could have taken a pic
I highly doubt they were 10s. 10s by definition are exceptionally rare. They are physical perfection.

The forum is about refining our game to get what we want out of the best caliber women possible. For all but rich / celebrity men, true HB10s are out of reach.

Reactions: B80

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No such thing as a 10.

Just because she’s the hottest girl you’ve ever seen, doesn’t make her a 10.

8.5 is the highest a non-Hollywood celebrity can be.

agreed without tremendous SMV and i mean a CEO or celeb level

looks and body can only take her so far on any true players scale

Read for FREE!

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
agreed without tremendous SMV and i mean a CEO or celeb level

looks and body can only take her so far on any true players scale
I don't care if a girl is celebrity or CEO.

And I doubt you've ever been with girls as hot as the ones I'm talking about.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Im nearly 40 and am yet to come across a perfect 10. You seeing a bunch of 10s in a club line is like stumbling upon a festival of Big Foots. You should have steamed in there instead of walking past
It's not that rare in certain clubs, actually.

And nowhere did I say they were some divine creatures. I said their looks were top-notch.

Read for FREE!

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I prefer less makeup or none at all, so a 10 (for me) shows up more often on the street, in a bar, or in other public places than they probably do for other people. On the other hand, a girl will become more attractive physically from your perspective once you start to appreciate her other, personal qualities. It’s scientifically proven, but I can’t find the link to the study I got this from. I’ll repost it on this thread once I find it :(

Reactions: B80