Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just walked out of a salon I'd been going to for 10 years (MASK)

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was sat down with a mask over my mouth and an older Karen customer in the chair next to me said I had to wear it over my nose too, and then the stylist says the same to me, so I said I had a medical condition and couldn't wear it over my nose and they insisted that I had to cover my nose, so I got up tossed the mask they'd given me up in the air and said, "This is fvcking ridiculous" n' walked out. Well, looks like I ain't gettin a haircut ever again. The next place wanted me to pay $2 for a mask. They ALL looked at me like I was the plague. I called my mom who lives 1000 miles away and who believes in all this COVID bullsh!t and she was on their side and I fvcking flipped over the phone and screamed and yelled and shouted for a good full 20 minutes non-stop trying to get Through to her in her old age, to try with vehement RAGE to snap her out of the MSM spell, this whole loony world spell. This volcanic eruption was long-coming. I've been laughing the craziness off, laughing it off, for several months now, but when people are Now starting to confront me and Telling me that I have to jeopardize my health/well-being (suckin in my own CO2 or "waste" like suckin in your own **** lowering your immune system) and that I don't have the FREEDOM to attach to my body what I want to attach to my body (women say, "My body, my choice" mantra or meme all the time in regards to their right to decide abortions).

I feel alive stating the words, "I have a Right to my Opinion!~!" "I have a Right to Stand up for myself!!" and "Who the HELL do you think your ARE???!" Feels good, denying them control of My mind.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's your right not to get a haircut.

Actually I started cutting my own hair. Not because I'm triggered by mask wearing or anything. I started doing it during confinement and now I don't worry about the barber messing it up. It's exactly how I like it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of these places have to comply with state or city ordinances in order to stay open, they can be shut down if they don't.
Some don't like the masks themselves, but they have to go along with it if they want to run their business.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I was sat down with a mask over my mouth and an older Karen customer in the chair next to me said I had to wear it over my nose too, and then the stylist says the same to me, so I said I had a medical condition and couldn't wear it over my nose and they insisted that I had to cover my nose, so I got up tossed the mask they'd given me up in the air and said, "This is fvcking ridiculous" n' walked out. Well, looks like I ain't gettin a haircut ever again. The next place wanted me to pay $2 for a mask. They ALL looked at me like I was the plague. I called my mom who lives 1000 miles away and who believes in all this COVID bullsh!t and she was on their side and I fvcking flipped over the phone and screamed and yelled and shouted for a good full 20 minutes non-stop trying to get Through to her in her old age, to try with vehement RAGE to snap her out of the MSM spell, this whole loony world spell. This volcanic eruption was long-coming. I've been laughing the craziness off, laughing it off, for several months now, but when people are Now starting to confront me and Telling me that I have to jeopardize my health/well-being (suckin in my own CO2 or "waste" like suckin in your own **** lowering your immune system) and that I don't have the FREEDOM to attach to my body what I want to attach to my body (women say, "My body, my choice" mantra or meme all the time in regards to their right to decide abortions).

I feel alive stating the words, "I have a Right to my Opinion!~!" "I have a Right to Stand up for myself!!" and "Who the HELL do you think your ARE???!" Feels good, denying them control of My mind.
get a two way mask(respirator) that allows exhalation...you'd have to hold it snug to your face while they cut your hair as it has a head harness and technically should have a respirator fit test done and be clean shaven for it to be effective. Company called 3 M makes these20200416_085934.jpg

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of this imposing self-degradation. It's not that I'm anti-mask, but I'm anti-no choice. I want to choose not to wear one.

The attached file is your ace in the back pocket. Print and laminate it.

While there are on line sites that 'claim' that this is "not legit" ... pay close attention to what they are not disclosing. No where on these anti-mask sites... do they refute the fact that you cannot be denied service (if wearing a mask poses a health problem). And you are not required to be specific as to why you 'can not wear one.' Technically, if denied, you could hire a shadey attorney and make some dough.

Me? I made a fishnet mask. I've been stopped by several people that supported my 'mask' and wanted to know where they could buy one. I also get some 'stink-eye' from the mask wearing crowd and due to my mask being fishnet, they can see my mocking grin through my mask.

mask.jpg

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of these places have to comply with state or city ordinances in order to stay open, they can be shut down if they don't.
Some don't like the masks themselves, but they have to go along with it if they want to run their business.
No one has to go along with anything

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand your fustration. I agree. Is everyone really this f@ck1ng stupid? Jesus Christ

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Indoors, you really should be wearing a mask right now. The face coverings and "surgical masks" are BS. When INSIDE, I am always wearing my N95 mask. You can use the KN95 masks too. The prices are around a buck a mask right now, the 3M ones. I know where to get them if anyone needs a hook-up. No, it's not ebay.

On lady, in Home Depot this past weekend was wearing a face covering, and I had my N95 mask. I was on where to stand, she was in front. She started to extend her arms and said six feet. I said, great, move away then. I am standing where I am told to stand on the spot. She was irate and just stormed over to the counter and they laughed at her too. I'm the crazy one... Yet, I am the one with the N95 mask on, standing where I am told. These people are really nutty. If they do not have COVID-19, then they are just normally crazy. It's best to wear a mask anyway, they have something.... Something you do not want to catch.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it was for me I would wear a carnival mask, headphones, sunglasses and a hat just to create further distance from the people I have around given that 90% of them are a hassle in public places.

I really dont mind to wear the mask, needless to say I wear the ones that protects me which surgeon ones dont.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first business in my town to get a covid outbreak upon reopening was a master cuts. Find a hair stylist who will give you a haircut outside when they are not on the clock.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first business in my town to get a covid outbreak upon reopening was a master cuts. Find a hair stylist who will give you a haircut outside when they are not on the clock.
That same salon I said I've had it with and stormed out/left a bad impression, about 2 months ago, gave me a card and number of one of their stylists who is working out of her trailer 20+ miles north of me. Can't find the card. I may just start wearing a ball cap.

That would be a resounding YES.
I'd say 90% just discussing this with an Airforce vet co-worker a couple years older than me so we roughly grew up in the same era, the 80s, and he's beside himself saying 90% of (our) American (population)...Idiots. He's also bonded closer to me in spirit and mind because we both know and confirm and agree that...we did NOT land on the moon 6X flawlessly in a row 1969 through 1972. This psy-op 'tis no different (to control the masses to divert away our attention from their Swindling like the Australian Satin Bowerbird the most Thieving vertebrate on the planet).

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was supposed to do a presentation at a trade show in mid march and had been putting off getting a haircut when the shutdown hit. I still haven't had one. I look like an extra from that 70s show.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That same salon I said I've had it with and stormed out/left a bad impression, about 2 months ago, gave me a card and number of one of their stylists who is working out of her trailer 20+ miles north of me. Can't find the card. I may just start wearing a ball cap.
Get a Flowbee?

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even beta male fags wearing their masks and standing on their sticker like the little slaves that they are are still getting chewed out by "Karen."

Holy sh-t.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of this imposing self-degradation. It's not that I'm anti-mask, but I'm anti-no choice. I want to choose not to wear one.

The attached file is your ace in the back pocket. Print and laminate it.

While there are on line sites that 'claim' that this is "not legit" ... pay close attention to what they are not disclosing. No where on these anti-mask sites... do they refute the fact that you cannot be denied service (if wearing a mask poses a health problem). And you are not required to be specific as to why you 'can not wear one.' Technically, if denied, you could hire a shadey attorney and make some dough.

Me? I made a fishnet mask. I've been stopped by several people that supported my 'mask' and wanted to know where they could buy one. I also get some 'stink-eye' from the mask wearing crowd and due to my mask being fishnet, they can see my mocking grin through my mask.

View attachment 4555
Man, that funny AND looks shady as fvck.
I'm actually thinking about making a version of this in my country now.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The OP is in the wrong here. The tantrum shown was immature and only let everyone in the establishment know it. Masks work and are required in public accommodations in nearly every state. Either follow them or don’t get served.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump says wearing a mask is patriotic. What a beta sheep!

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump says wearing a mask is patriotic. What a beta sheep!
How is it that you're able to type "Tr.ump" without your post getting deleted while I have to type President "Triumph".....?????.....