Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just use her?

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, heres the background info: I'm 19 as of nov, shes just turned 22. We met a little bit ago and have hung out a couple times. She also has a boyfriend downstate, 7 hours away. Today we hung out, I took her out to dinner, and kissed her goodnight, and then we had this convo on aim.

her: when are you makin out with me?
her: :p
Court33Skier: lol whenever u are ready
her: is that so
Court33Skier: that it is
her: why didnt you today?
Court33Skier: I wasnt sure if you were ready
her: oooooooh
Court33Skier: I didnt want to screw things up by going to fast
her: indeed
her: im still boyfriended you know
her: i was just wondering why you didnt put the moves on me
her: although, i did note you feeling my ass
Court33Skier: lol
Court33Skier: so we can make out next time then :-D
her: you did didnt you
Court33Skier: just a little ;-)
her: mmhmmm
her: what were you planning on doing?
Court33Skier: planning on doing when?
her: today
Court33Skier: I just had planed on going with the flow
her: got any dates with anyone this week?
Court33Skier: nope
her: why not
Court33Skier: ummm because I dont?
her: okay
her: well
her: i'll be on later tonight
Court33Skier: alright
her: will you?
Court33Skier: yeah
Court33Skier: make out with you later
Court33Skier: I mean catch you later
her: youre coming by?
Court33Skier: tonight?
Court33Skier: nahh
Court33Skier: tommorow or whenever ur free
her: ooookay
her: you'll be on later tonight?
Court33Skier: yeah
her: okay
Court33Skier: what time are u thinking?
her: then i'll talk to you then
her: i dont know
Court33Skier: alright
her: hours
Court33Skier: well I should be on until 1ish
her: okey doke
her: have fun
Court33Skier: u 2
Court33Skier: later

So basicly, shes being pretty forward while she has a boyfriend downstate. You guys should I should just use her physically and not put an emotional input into this situation? Cuz several things could come out of this, such as she breaks up with bf and we get together into relationship or she stays with him and I get a f buddy. Either way it seems I win. BUT if we do get into a relationship I don't really have much reason to trust her, cuz if she cheats on previous bf's what makes me any different? Just wondering what the 'dj' thing to do would be.

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The DJ thing to do would be to be a man and make your own decisions about what you want to do.

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing in the convo says she going to be your f b unless she means fking by "making out"

She sounds forward, but could hold out, you never know unless it actually happens.

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah we had another convo later, and she wants sex. She said something along the lines of liking it too much lol. Shes a little hestitant thou because I'm a virgin, but I think she'll come around. I just basicly told her I'm here for her in whatever way she needs, whether it be casual sex or a relationship, but I'd rather have the relationship and she said she needed some time think. So thats what I'm giving her.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
It shouldn't have reached the point where you're discussing it with her outright. Either she's blowing sunshine up your azz or you missed some buying signals.

SHE should be going with the flow. You should be initiating it.

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not your time to be the better man here. She's into you, you're into her and she's a big girl.

Go ahead with your moves, but never think it something more than it is -- she's knowingly cheating on her b/f. You don't need to judge her, but I wouldn't get soft on her.

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont worry I won't get 'soft' on her :D

But yeah, in hindsight I think I might have missed a comon or sex proposition from her, what do u guys think?

so yesterday I was hanging out with Megan, I was lying on my stomach on her bed and then she sat on my ass, so then I was like "massage?" to which she replied "65% of massages lead to sex" and then got off and sat on her bed next to me, was this one of those obvious come ons I missed?

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kourt
... to which she replied "65% of massages lead to sex" and then got off and sat on her bed next to me, was this one of those obvious come ons I missed? [/B]
That leaves room for 35% that don't...

Of course she was coming onto you. Next time, take it where it leads

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I was confused by why she didnt, I should have been like "i'll take my chances" or "and that would be a bad thing because?" but my mind was intrigued by the statistic and of course I blurted out "really? where'd u hear that?" but yeah they'll be more opportunities, so no loss