Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just Turn it Off

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Every waking moment of our lives we are constantly thinking about what to do next, about how to please everyone around us. In essence, we are a society made up of people running around with our insecurities, trying to win the acceptance of each other to feed our egos. Is there nothing more to live for?

We naturally need social acceptance. But to base the majority of our energy on it is crazy. So I want to share an idea that I bet few of you have ever tried. Just let go.

Turn off your brain completely. Stop trying to impress anyone, period. Just for five minutes, to see how it feels. To do this right, you can't be afraid of anything. Be prepared to completely **** up everyone's image of you. In fact, this is what you are trying to do- to introduce the new, independent you to the world, the guy who everyone looks up to.

I am offering you a chance to be the man you always wanted to be, just for five minutes. Go up to some people you know, and whose opinions you used to care about, and say something you would never say before. Or talk to a group of girls 3 years older than you that you've never met. If you get a bad reaction, ignore it. You take orders from no one but yourself now.

If performed correctly, this will scare you ****less. The fear will come like a tidal wave, and you will blast through it.

And when it's all over, your heart will be racing. You will not believe you just did that. But you'll look back and realize.. it wasn't so bad after all. You may even enjoy it. You may even want to experience the thrill again. And again, and again, until finally you're living without your foolish old insecurities. And everyone will want to be like you, and be around you, because of your passion for having fun.

Or, if you don't like it, you can always go back to your old AFC ways. But keep in mind that your problem with girls, your problem with life, begins in your mind.

P.S.
Keep in mind that a true Don Juan does use his brain, but is unconcerned with what others think about his decisions. This is just a drill in freeing your mind.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A very nice post... especially from a 14 year old.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Good Idea....I like it.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true :cool:

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm... I just am crazy enough to give this a go... I will let you know what happens.

Now... if I lose all of my friends, I will hunt you down and maim your family pets... ;)

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A great way to force people in to action, good post :)