"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Just To Pizz Of The Moderators Or Haters Should I Say!

Status
Not open for further replies.

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
wow,

you sure are pissing off those moderators with putting up a pic of yourself up.:rolleyes: and double posting. Holy hell you bada$$ :rolleyes:

If you want the job sign up.

I have noticed alot of your threads that have to do with mods (being AFC (although I don't see how they are average, frustrated, or a chump), idiots, etc.). If you don't like the establishment leave or sign up for the job of moderator and become part of the establishment.

BTW I am sure the mods don't care if you are getting women or not. Gio or crazykid care to comment on whether you even care if he gets women or not:rolleyes:.

EDIT: after tiburon's response to what I wrote. I am only going to say that I refuse to get involved with a flame war or mod baiting or whatever.
 
Last edited:

tiburon

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
458
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
MIAMI & NEW YORK
lol why would i wat to be a mod...

Man why would i want to be a mod in this site,,,,,,tell me why...?

LOL and i always find a way to piss them off...ask GIo about it and dont forget to ask him about his ex wife by the way...tell him i sent you!

p.s Stop sucking on this mods dyck basebalkwhatever!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top