Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just thinking about it, something I never understood...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How guys can have trouble and get talked and looked down upon by younger women.

I'm 22. My personally, since I was 20, which is like, a totally different life from when I was a teenager so that doesn't count, I've only talked to 1 girl that was the same age as me, is younger than me by 2 and a half months... Every other girl has been significantly older than me

My last GF turned 26 a half a month ago the oldest woman I have ever slept with is 37.

Now, I'm not flaunting, and this is just me personally, but I have NEVER had a problem attracting younger girls... like now, 18-20 year olds..

now, I dont' think they are not cute... Of course some are. And different people have different tastes... one of my 2 best friends won't talk to a girl his own age, always younger than him... like 18-20 age range... But even he doesnt' have the problem I am talking about.

I don't talk to younger women because most are uninteresting, aren't good at sex and I don't do the whole college frat party scene.

But these same girls will talk or look down on a guy that is 23-26 years of age.. a grown ass man that has his life , at least somewhat together for the most part.

My last GF, who just turned 26 like I said, had a BF for 6 years before she was with me... He is 33 now. NOw they started daitng I think she said when they were 18. Making him 24-25 years of age.

Now, at that time, he had graduated already, had a nice paying job, at least for his age, not bad looking.. I mean, he was an AFC and still is, but you get my main point, for the most part, he had his **** together..

Now, my EX did not go to college, lived at home, and besides being hot, had nothing going for herself at the time.

yet for some reason, he felt like he was lucky to be with her, and even when she was with him, she cheated on him constantly, usually with guys closer to her own age.

That's like me now, going back to high school and talking to a 10th or 11th grader and being "happy" I was able to get her.

Is our society really that damn bad now, where we are lucky to get ANY woman?

Like I said, I don't deal with kids, and the few who try to talk to me, I let it be known I really don't give a damn about them, becuase frankly, I really don't give a damn about them, they do'nt do anything for me.

But one would think, even in a society that is ruled by "hot woman" that an older man that has some things going for himself would trump a girl who is still basically a child and hasn't lived life yet.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
One thing I picked up from your post is that...of course, for you it has never been an issue, because you have passion. You started your own company right? From the get-go you've been living your dream, and women like men who are passionate about life, have drive, etc. You just like to be around people who enjoy the moment. I'm sure you know what I mean...there's another thread in Discussion and comic_relief pointed this out to solo1. It's obvious the reason you "never understood" is because you never had to worry about not being interesting or whatnot.

I, personally, have just recently begun to get closer to my passion and love for life, and it makes a huge difference. I know I am now interesting.

You see, I believe it is all about perception really. When guys first find this site, and try to implement "nexting" and "I am the prize" and such, none of it will truly take effect until they actually start living their dreams. What I'm saying is, you can't have a girl flake on you and think "her loss," and not truly believe it. Guys have to truly believe that they have the ability to attract women, forget all the techniques, you have to believe women want to be with you, because you have "something," charm whatever that may be. Until you realize you "have something," keep nexting, keep thinking it's "her loss," or whatever, you're just lying to yourself.

I can now honestly say to myself, "wow, her loss," and I truly believe it. Because I am such a great guy, and I know people just like being around me. I know it, I believe it, I have things going for me, I love life, live with passion.

Of course, backbreaker, it seems this has come naturally to you, and you've had "something" all along. No wonder you once mentioned leaving a girl you had an LTR with to work on your company, etc. It's all in the attitude belief, and most guys here don't achieve that level of passion at such a young age.

The only other guy here I know that talks about such qualities is Francisco, and he's what, 38? Like I said, I'm just beginning to scratch the surface of this newfound passion in myself, and I can already see huge differences in everyday life, very much including my interactions with women.

just my 2 cents

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this situation relates only to you and your ex.

I don't know any guy who is out there, so to speak, who has trouble with getting a younger girl.

Most guys are pretty immature and to balance that get a younger girlfriend.

While I am in your age range (very early twenties) I am more drawn to older women. I am mature for my age and have often been told so. For the reasons you mentioned I find older women to be much more attractive. Especially since women our age are just starting to form into the people they will be.

I cannot agree with you when you say that women look down upon older men. In fact it is quite the opposite. The only reason why that older guy got your g-f was that he WAS older than she was and had certain achievements that went along with his age.

You seem to seem to switch your point midway to going from women's wants to men's feeling of luck in getting a woman.

I truly disagree with you that "hot" women rule the world. Look at the lists of the most powerful women (or even people) out there and most of them are not very, very attractive.

So I am not sure to address this as a confused criticism or a drunken rant.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
While I am in your age range (very early twenties) I am more drawn to older women. I am mature for my age and have often been told so. For the reasons you mentioned I find older women to be much more attractive. Especially since women our age are just starting to form into the people they will be.
me too, very much so. i'm 21.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by h2o
From the get-go you've been living your dream, and women like men who are passionate about life, have drive, etc.

huh, uh, huh... you said Hard Drive.. :D

Seriously, yes I did. And you make some great points.

In general, I never did understand the people who come here, post "I told myself I am the prize, and she still left me!!"

You have to actually be the prize.. if you have to remind yourself you are the prize, you aren't the prize.

Guys who are the prize don't tell themselves they are the prize... they are too busy kicking it with another woman to give the girl who was stupid enough to next this great man, the time of day.

It's not so much that I scare younger woman... I'm 22 but I look young... I'm not a baby, but let's just say I still get carded.. and I am a very, very outgoing person... but younger women just don't do it for me...

I don't date girls who can't hold a conversation, who can't dress in something besides A&F clothing and wear somthing besides flip flopps, etc.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
I think this situation relates only to you and your ex.

I don't know any guy who is out there, so to speak, who has trouble with getting a younger girl.

Most guys are pretty immature and to balance that get a younger girlfriend.

I cannot agree with you when you say that women look down upon older men. In fact it is quite the opposite. The only reason why that older guy got your g-f was that he WAS older than she was and had certain achievements that went along with his age.

You seem to seem to switch your point midway to going from women's wants to men's feeling of luck in getting a woman.

I truly disagree with you that "hot" women rule the world. Look at the lists of the most powerful women (or even people) out there and most of them are not very, very attractive.

So I am not sure to address this as a confused criticism or a drunken rant.
I think you missed the entire point of the post, or didn't read it.

I never, ever said hot girls ruled the world

And of course, what I am saying is for the general public, not US or the small minority of guys.

I'll be damned if a girl, young old, hot or ugly, thinks she is better than me...

And I never said I had any trouble getting with a younger girl..

I never said older guys have trobule getting with younger girls.

I turn younger girls down left and right.

I said I am not attracted to young girls.

Also, I said that guys think, FOR THE M OST PART, seem to feel "lucky" to pull a girl 4-6 years younger than them.

I mean, the guy, ,the EX BF was pretty damn smart if anything.. He's a biochemist and made enough to have a Range Rover and a house right out of college. He did okay for himself and still does.

To this day my Ex hasn't gone to college (part of the reason she is my EX) and has no ambition... and to this day he still begs her to get back with him.. and like I said, he isn't bad looking, has alot going for himself and is damn smart. And she still looks down on him, treats him like crap, mainly because he thinks the "world" of her, why I don't know, espically if she did some of the stuff to me she did to him.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i can post countless examples of guys, who I know one way or another, that have some things, and have alot going for himself, that get looked down upon by some chick who has no right to do so, and only does because she is "hot"

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer young women over old women because the younger girls tend to have more "life". Of course, being only about 20, "young" to me means a girl aged 17-19, and "old" means girls aged 21+.

Most older women are either cynical and bitter, or too "sophiscated" to have fun. As much as I enjoy classical concerts and studying the Renaissance, I'm not the ****tail party type. Going out consists of having fun and letting go; water bomb fights, drunken karoake nights, etc.

Of course, young girls can be immature, but it's also that immaturity that makes life fun.

FRëSHURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Backbreaker. The bit about "Lucky" to have this girl is simple.

99% of guys let something hold them back. eg. I'm ugly/I'm poor/I've got no legs etc. etc.

therefor, as they shoot below there league, someone who scores in there league has everyone admiration, someone who scores out of their league is worshipped.

For example. I had got a girlfriend early last year. I'd touched on the theories here, but wasn't ready to put this all to practise. I had an 8 month LTR. The girl had no real ambition, she was alright looking (my league or below though) she was friendly. My dad said to me "You're so lucky to have her"

Now initially I took this as a comliment.. I went to bed and I thought about it some more..

In the morning, dad said "good morning" and i punched him in the mouth, and kicked him square in the temple.

No, I didn't, but I should have. It was a damn insult.

"You're so lucky to have her" - "You couldn't do better then her" - "knock her up and marry her before she dumps your weasel @ss."

ok.. I will kick my dad in the temple tonight, i swear it!

But thats the outlook 99% of males have.

And thats why us 1% of males can reap the rewards.