Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just stumbled on to the idea of romance tours, do you think these are a good idea?

imhero28

Banned
Reaction score
So I’ve been trying online dating for awhile, and I’m not really having much luck. I’ve tried the most popular ones, like Tinder and Match, but I can’t really bring myself to take the other person seriously. I find conversations too impersonal if they’re being carried out across a screen.

Nothing beats actual human interaction, So I started searching around, and I found A Foreign Affair , which offers the chance to go to the country of the women you’re interested in. I feel like this could be perfect for me, because I really do prefer face to face interaction over exchanging emails.

So I guess what I’d like to know is if going on one of these tours is a good idea. Travelling to visit beautiful women seems like it’s too good to be true, so I just want to make sure before I do anything. Appreciate any input you guys can give me on this.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huge mistake, don't do it. Once you get to wherever it is you're going, you're much easier to take advantage of. Pay for her to come to you and then you're playing in your backyard.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Why not just go adventure out on your own and not make this wierd. lol. Dont you think you will be better off visiting the country you want a woman from and going there on solo missions just to find the woman of your dreams? Go see the sites, hit up the nightspots, make a online dating profile while there and just go have a blast...I wouldnt pay someone to be a matchmaker unless it was just 5% of my overall options. IE im doing everything else like going out, visiting etc and just using the foreign affairs as another way..much like someone might sign up for a speed dating night here an there as a supplement.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I am on tinder/bumble and the convo isn't spectacular, I just simply state:
"Talking in person is far more fun than talking on Bumble". Lets go out some time. What's your number?"

It works most of the time. Why not just do that?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I’ve been trying online dating for awhile, and I’m not really having much luck. I’ve tried the most popular ones, like Tinder and Match, but I can’t really bring myself to take the other person seriously. I find conversations too impersonal if they’re being carried out across a screen.

Nothing beats actual human interaction, So I started searching around, and I found A Foreign Affair , which offers the chance to go to the country of the women you’re interested in. I feel like this could be perfect for me, because I really do prefer face to face interaction over exchanging emails.

So I guess what I’d like to know is if going on one of these tours is a good idea. Travelling to visit beautiful women seems like it’s too good to be true, so I just want to make sure before I do anything. Appreciate any input you guys can give me on this.
In the past, if I had the money, I think it could be a great idea because it's all organized for you to meet and socialize with other women.

I think that you should not be afraid of getting burned if it doesn't work out but have a few safe-base concepts in mind. For example, you are travelling to another country and in general travelling is fun because you get to explore new cultures, see new places, get a travel experience as get the overall vibe of the place. That being said, if you are NOT white, then I'd double-think about going to Russia since there could be violent racists that are there that may think you are trying to immigrate there and steal their jobs, etc..... It would be an additional aspect of fun if you know you are going to be introduced to, or talk to lots of hot women. How can you really go wrong with that perspective? If you don't end up with a soul-mate or wife out of it then you have to enjoy travelling and talking to other women.

Now, unless there is a logistical problem (i.e. you don't actually go to a social, or there is a break-down on how the trip is organized) mentioned in the rip-off reports, I'd approach this as an open mind and put in the "try this at least once" list. Look at all the videos on the site and DVDs they have so you get mentally acclimated to their program. Also see if you can get a few pen-pals going on, or skype sessions from your home just to test things out a bit then go on from there.

Brad

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve tried the most popular ones, like Tinder and Match, but I can’t really bring myself to take the other person seriously.
The problem is that these sites (in particular Tinder and Match) are both sausage markets.

Match is probably a ratio of 10:1 guys to girls. Tinder is most likely worse.

Let's do some basic economics:
Supply and demand. There's a big supply of men on these sites! For every women she has the option of 10 guys. She's only going to choose the absolute best standout guys. You have to have great looks, be fit, have social proof and witty banter.
But wait, it's even worse! Each one of those rare women on the site are going to be dating more than one guy at a time if she's half good looking. This means the top guys on the site are dating all the women and vice versa.

So, most of the time you're either dating a lot or not dating at all basically. Add into the equation that some women are on these sites just to increase their self esteem through male attention.

I think you've intuitively recognised this yourself but couldn't put it into words.

If you haven't read it already I suggest purchasing The Rational Male. It should give you a good insight into what's going on with the dynamics here.

You're bang on there. Nothing beats face to face interaction. Text messages/email are considered Buffers. They're used to avoid the face to face interaction.

After reading your post I'm still not sure what your intent is. Are you attracted to women of a particular country or is it that you think that you can't pull girls locally so you have to go to other countries?