Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just started my own website

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Through the years I've written a ton of stuff on here. All the things that I considered "good stuff", I saved in a text document. I thought I might as well put it on a website. I like to post here, but I also like a little space where I have creative freedom and am in control. Eventually, it'll turn into some sort of wiki, I guess. I'm not looking to make money, really. Just putting my stuff out there feels good enough.

You can check it out at www.therealsnowdog.com

And tell me what you think, too. There's only one article up there right now, but it's a start!

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
very good. im proud of you. hopefully the updates come in a timely manner

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
snowdog said:
You can check it out at www.therealsnowdog.com

And tell me what you think, too. There's only one article up there right now, but it's a start!

The site looks good and the pictures are great. The chick is hot and you can't go wrong with Tony Soprano.

However, you need to do some editing. This jumped out at me......

"You didn’t saw that one coming didn’t you?"

And this was your opening sentence.

Beyond that it looks pretty good.

Good luck.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, guys.

The site looks good and the pictures are great. The chick is hot and you can't go wrong with Tony Soprano.

However, you need to do some editing. This jumped out at me......

"You didn’t saw that one coming didn’t you?"

And this was your opening sentence.

Beyond that it looks pretty good.

Good luck.
Yea, good point. I'll be working on it. It's also a good reason to keep my writing skills in check. English isn't my first language so some mistakes may pop up that are weird to a native speaker.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great to see this snowdog, I was always a fan of your posts!

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you got clearance for using those pics. Trust me, you will get tough guy emails for using ANYTHING from Hollywood. Welcome to the real world. It is a b----.

Lesson #1 - Never f--- with anyone bigger (wealthier) than you. Write that one down.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Alex

BigJimbo said:
I hope you got clearance for using those pics. Trust me, you will get tough guy emails for using ANYTHING from Hollywood. Welcome to the real world. It is a b----.

Lesson #1 - Never f--- with anyone bigger (wealthier) than you. Write that one down.
Holy ****. I just researched the law regarding image usage on the web. I had no idea. Thanks for the tip, man.

Good thing there's a lot of public domain stuff out there.

Last edited:

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Proud of you, bud.

Remember that the journey never stops - the day you stop is the day you start dying.