Just started dating girl and she bought me a gift..

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been dating a girl for just under 2 weeks and she's bought me a VERY expensive pair of jeans, a jacket, and something else that's wrapped that she's giving to me on Christmas Day. She's 22, never had a "boyfriend" during Christmas so she loves the idea of going Christmas shopping for somebody.

Well now I feel obligated. I have hardly ANY money to spend on this girl though. She's HUGE into fashion and basically anything materalistic so I think I'm going to go sentimental on her. So guys, give me your SAPPIEST, sweetest, most mushy, romantic, lovely, charming, act/poem/gift that you can think of. Thanks for the input.

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just been two weeks, man. If I didn't have a life I would write a poem for you, lol. I guess you can write a short poem about your short time together, how it's been fun. Don't tell her that you love her or some sheet.

For a cheap a$$ gift, maybe you can get her something that she can put on her desk. One Christmas, I got this girl this glass cube which had etchings on it, so it looked like a 3D baby angel. It had this light stand which you can put it on, and it looked pretty damn cool. It costed me about 20 bucks.

Also, maybe you can take her out on a romantic dinner or something.
Hope this helps.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good idea's so far guys. I'll probably integrate them all into the gift. So far I'm going to do this...

She was looking at some perfume set at the mall. I'll buy her that. Whatever, it's 20-something bucks. With that I'm going to get her a card. In the card I'm going to write a poem. I wrote it today while I was at work....here it is:
---------------------------------------
When you cover your ears, you begin to listen
And when you close your eyes, you begin to see
A world unclouded, your dreams in 20/20 vision
Your heart leading you, where you are meant to be

Maybe it's finding something special, in an odd place to look
Or floating and soaring free over mountains and trees
Living a life scripted for a fairy-tale book
Or with love on an island surrounded by sea's

Open your eyes and you see again reality
Where somethings are blurry, and not as they seem
But your heart is your compass, showing you your destiny
It's only goal to close the gap between what is real and just a dream

You now feel that everything happens for a reason
And the best gifts we can receive are free
It is THAT, I've learned this Christmas Season
For the best gift I could ever ask, is standing in front of me
-------------------------------------

Whatever. It works fine. Gets the job done. You guys who are looking for gifts for Christmas are welcome to steal it if you want. Also, in the card I am going to print out an invitation. On the invitation I'm going to decorate it and invite her to my house on Sunday.

I'm going to burn a CD, grab a few flowers, and make some spaghetti. I'll light some candles and have everything ready. We'll have dinner, and wine. We will have some dessert. When we're done, we'll both clean up together. Then we'll go into my living room. I will slow dance with her in my living room. Then I will tell her that she has ONE more gift left. I will lead her into the bedroom. I will undress her so that she is just wearing her bra nd panties. I'll ask her to lay on her stomach and I'll massage her with body oils. I'll give her a very sensual massage, and I won't miss an inch of her body.

This should do the trick.

Reaction score
1. Get her a pink fluffy teddy bear.
2. Take her to see a wimpy girlie flick.
3. Take her to get a full-on Spa treatment.

4. Steal this poem from me. I wrote it just for you cute little star-crossed lovers...

"In Wuv"

I just nubs to nub you
my cuddly wuddly
scmoopie poopies!
We go together
like Charlie Brown
and Snoopy!
I gonna love ya
till your tits sag
and yo ass turns droopy.
Cuz you my baby doll
and you make my sheets goopy.

Last edited:

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I need to find a woman who buys tingz for me, I mean my ex did, but the one im seeing now is a spoiled chic who's used to everyone spending on her... hmmm I'm going to get me a suga mommy.

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do something that shows you put a few minutes into it, but not something that says $$$ all over it. I'm all for burning a CD.

fm2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Careful man, she might just be buying you stuff so she can get sex. Why are us guys just treated like meat any more...... But seriously now!!

See my post in the thread "1 Month Xmas Gift?" about the Whistling Walrus. Maybe you can think of something along the same lines to fit your situation.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
" Careful man, she might just be buying you stuff so she can get sex. Why are us guys just treated like meat any more...... But seriously now!!"

This situation would be a lot easier if that were the case (A sugar momma : ) But she's a virgin. We haven't done much sexually at all actually. Good point though. Thanks for the input.

Macca

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she's quite keen on you...I think thats very sweet of her to do that.

I can see what your saying though, but she maybe one of those girls who likes dressing her man etc etc and xmas is just a perfect excuse to do that!

Don't feel obligated to get her anything and explain to her that you cannot match in-kind (financially) the gifts that she has bought for you...

It's not your fault bud...

Cheers

Macca

LeChanteur

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay this may sound hard but it works, paint her a picture.

Now I'm not talking about a picture of actual things she could recognise, still life etc, I mean an abstract 'arty' one.

Go out and get a cheap canvas, maybe about A3 size depeneding on how creative u want to get, grab some different colored spray cans or paints and just go crazy with some random pattern. It doesn't really matter what it is, think like you're four or five years old again. You'll be amazed at how good some of these look, I remember a quote from a very famous painter "I wish I could paint as well as a four year old"

You could even look up some abstract art online to get some ideas.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
x,
Gettin really high IL vibes outta this one, so you really can't go wrong. Don't over do it, but don't be afraid to shell out a few bucks of you can afford it.

NATHINNICE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personilize a card for her, you could make it outta construction paper, and buy a bottle of wine or congac and drink it with her.

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading Gigalo's reply when you're mad stoned is absolutely hilarious:D

Aramas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Blitz - is that the 22 year old chick that lives on campus or is this a new one? (you dog :) ).

Most chicks are fine with the 'I'm broke' thing - you're right going with the 'thought that counts' approach. I think your plan is fine. It's also a good screener for material girls.

Deathfyre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bake some cookies, or a cake, and write a little message on top of it for her, if you don't have cash, just do something that at least looks like you put in some effort.

karusel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WillieSacks
Burn her a CD with songs from her favorite artists.
I slightly disagree. Burn her a letter CD - a personalized CD in which you tell her what you feel for her through the songd (also make print a round sticker for the CD and a cover - both sides and write something sweet and maybe funny on the rand of the CD sticker). A really tough job to do, I know, but it's damn welll worth it, IMHO.

gentleman193

Don Juan
Reaction score
A sexy picture of your as*/abs/whatever makes her hot for you made into an online holiday card. Then promise her "a hot new year" . . . ought to be sufficient. Spend the cash on the champagne.

But *please* don't bake her anything. You want her thinking of you in an apron? As for that lovely poem you wrote . . . shred it, and use it for confetti when you open the bubbly.