"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Just started 10th and need some advice

eba

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 7, 2003
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Age
38
I went to school today thinking I was going to be one smooth mofo getting all new friends and what not, but I guess I must act differently then I do in the mirror. Some (negative) things I noticed about myself:


1.) I overanalyzed everything I was going to say because I wanted to say something no one could make fun of. And then I ended up not saying it at all.

2.) I tried starting conversations with people but its hard holding them. I used free-association to try to keep the convo going but I couldn't.

3.) I was tensed up in classes with people who were my enemies. Again, watching what I said/did in fear of being embarrassed by them.


I was going to just stop trying to start conversations with people since it obviously wasnt working. I tried it on 3 people, which is somewhat a lot for me since I'm just not trying to get out of the shy faze. What I'd do is be like "Hey, do you go here last year? What school? Whyd you come here?" and then it would just go downhill from there.

Plus theres this girl I want to get to know but I dont know what to do. I was thinking about just going up to her and saying "Hey my name's EBA" but in my mind that wouldn't work at all.

Anyways, does anyone have any ideas/advice on how I can just not give a ****, period. Just be able to what I want to do without worrying if someone will say something or whatever. I'm going to try tomorrow to just visualize Im in my house (a comfortable place) and act as I would there. Because at school everything from my voice to my mannerisms are different.

Thanks in advance.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
just KNOW that if you go up and initaite conversation that you're taking control of the situation when others were too afraid to.
It takes to people to have a conversation. Just don't think about the conversation and let it flow, maybe try reading some of the convo tips in the dj bible again if you haven't already?
 

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
The only difference between you at home and you at school is that you are comfortable at home.

At school, you aren't comfortable with other people watching your every move.

You just have to remember that you are surrounded by friends, lots of them.

Remember, no one HATES you. You're thinking when you wake up "I'm not gonna take any crap blah blah I'm the meanest motherf*cker that ever walked."

I would suppose that's good.... but....

It's not ideal. Better is "I'm gonna be nice, and friendly and confident and I have no enemies and everyone that tries to stomp on me will fail."

You just go into the battlefield with the wrong intentions. That's the only thing stopping you. Just be comfortable and it'll go better than you ever imagined.

:)
 

LikeAPimp

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 7, 2003
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Age
41
^ agreed
 

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2002
Messages
759
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
USA
First of all stop thinking so much! If you want fun, think about fun.

Oh and stop your habit of second guessing, it'll bust your head open during h/s.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top