"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Just say no

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Hey everyone again. I'm just wondering how you say no to girls. Unless you've got some deep sh1t to settle, saying, "HELL NO" is probably not the best way to respond. So how do YOU say no? Sound trivial, but its weird if you think about it. This is just a "post your suggestion here" thread.

Also, don't lie.....cuz they'll find out eventually. Remember Bill and Monica?;)
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
how do I say no to a girl, depends on the question and circumstances involved.... could you give a specific situation?
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
hm...well back when i was an AFC this wh0re took advantage of my friendship and took me for granted...When i realized what i was doing and what she was doing, i said "that's it screw that *****"

she acts like she has respect for me, but the fact was she never respected me or anyone else that she knows. that's why she has no true friends.

since then, she's called a couple times asking me to go out of my way to help her studies or helping her w/class projects.

i just say "nah cant help you ill be busy" then she got the pic.
since then she stopped bugging me.
last week in the hall i saw the *****, had a small chat, held the cup of coffee in my direction....i was thinking..."wtf is she doing"
then seh said can you hold it for me, i loooked at her, then the coffee then her again, then seh said "nevermind"

the way i do it with someone is im not gonna blow it to their face, but one way or another, ill send the vibe or they'll know to back off. it's easy to say "no" with simple body language or just say you cant cuz your busy
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
ok thanks a lot for your feedback.

sorry I thought this was the high school forum. Yea, I just built a bunch of bridges this weekend being an emotional tampon with some girls. But I am concious of this and use it to find out wtf is going on in their world. Also one of her friends I kinda liked (the one that was staring at me) is coming on to me because she told her I was really fun.

Ok I kinda just stalled. But you're right. Just say you're busy. I can deal with the b1tches. Its the others that are hard to turn down. damn afcness...must purge.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
there are girls that are just plain manipulative on guys thinking they are god's princesses or something. these biotches do not use c+f technique. just be an ******* to them, mirror how they treat you. if they call you only when they need you, oblige but never show up or help out. let her be pissed off.
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
that's a good sign she said you're funny.
usually girls are turned on by a guy who knows how to be witty and make her laugh.

yip, just watch out for AFCness and dont sucuumb to doing favors when you get nothing in return.

next time a chick asks for a favor, you ask them back -

"what do i get in return? " then play with them a bit and tease them, try to be a little ****y at it, it'll turn them on.
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by DJ_Dork
if they call you only when they need you, oblige but never show up or help out. let her be pissed off.
EXACTLY, that wh0re only called when she needed something.
it ticks me off when someone does that. even if a guy did that to me i'd get ticked off.

either you call occasionally and have some chats, or just dont call at all if u gonna call for the sake of needing something
 
Top