Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just say "Hi"

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi fellaz, I have been working on my DJ skills in the last week or so and i have a tip to help you boys get your name spread around the school and give you a little confidence booster.

I have an average to good social status at my school, so I'm not sure if this would work as well for people who arent very popular, but hey, if your not popular then it doesnt really matter what they think of you now because, chances are, they dont likt think anything of you.(YET!)

Its really simple, there's no practise involved or anything like that.. you just say "Hi". I find it works best with girls who you kind of know, like an aqquantance or she's friends with your friends or something like that, but just say "Hi".

Say it in the coridoors around school, say it at lunch, say it in the canteen, say it on the bus, say it at the bus stop, say it in the toilet(maybe not, lol), say it EVERYWHERE, to EVERYONE.

This does a couple of things for you, makes girls notice you being more social which improves the chance of you getting in their pants, it makes them feel more comfortable around you which makes them open up to you more, and most importantly it gets your name spreading around the school.

See how easy it is, all these things can be happening to you and all you have to do is say "Hi", dont tell me your to p*ssy to do that or ill personally come to your house and slap you!

Anyway thats all i have to say, i hope this helps some of you newer people to adjusting to the world of the DJ(like me)

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good call bro. easiest technique you'll ever learn. hell, it's not even a technique, just being polite. anyway you're right on the money

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does telling friends "OMG Hi2u!" online count?

Heh, J/K! Good tip though.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Credit your sources please, thank you.