Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just say Fvck it...."NO"

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever did something because somebody asked you to do it. And you knew it was wrong or that they maybe using you. Or you flat out don't want to do it.

Fvck it say no, Don't be a punk forget what people think about you.

Then you have those people who get use to you doing things for them. They will try to use all of the time.

Next time somebody ask you to do something for you with the ecxception of your parents or somebody like that. When they say hey do this for me. Say fvck that NO.

You'll feel so good. Back in the day I use to be a yes man just to make other people happy. But I felt like a b!tch but know I say Fvck it.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Conversely, make other people do stuff for you. Make THEM into YOUR personal b*tch. It makes your life a whole lot easier.

I use this with chicks a lot. After really jacking up my challenge factor, I'll just ask (or moreso tell) them to do ____ for me. Yeah, it gets done. Reverse the damn roles and have her doing stuff to try to get into YOUR pants. It's amazing.

Good stuff.

Amlothi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
be selfish

I'm always honest with people. When they ask me for something, I'll turn around and ask them "What do I get out of it?"

Unless it's someone that is a close friend, and I know they will reciprocate at a later time, I'll throw this at them.

If they say I'm selfish, you can throw it back at them because they aren't willing to offer up a trade of sorts for whatever THEY want for THEMSELVES.

Don't be afraid to be selfish. It's not a bad thing. (People just make it out to be a bad thing so they can get what they want from you.)

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: be selfish

Originally posted by Amlothi
I'm always honest with people. When they ask me for something, I'll turn around and ask them "What do I get out of it?"

Unless it's someone that is a close friend, and I know they will reciprocate at a later time, I'll throw this at them.

If they say I'm selfish, you can throw it back at them because they aren't willing to offer up a trade of sorts for whatever THEY want for THEMSELVES.

Don't be afraid to be selfish. It's not a bad thing. (People just make it out to be a bad thing so they can get what they want from you.)
That's what I am saying, If they can't understand that they don't really care about you.

SlyDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading from the book 48 laws of power

It teaches you how to be more cruel to the people in this world.

In the chapter get others to do the work for you, but always take the credits is a nice theory. It seems to work every now and then and you can see people doing it.

Fortunately, you can reverse the situation by taking revenge by manipulating them. Read more books on psychology and read more books on how to manipulate people. It will help you a lot in life (not much with women), but dealing with normal situations.

Tripod

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are the sort of guy who is often percieved as someone who will do anything as long as there is a token "please" thrown in, saying a flat "no"--with no followups or lame excuses, just plain "no"--will make a lot of people look like rabbits caught in headlights, lol.

Then the next thing they say is, "...but but....why not??"

Perfect answer:

"Because I don't want to."

"Because I'm a grown man and I don't have to."

"Because that's a very stupid idea."

No explanation. Extreme bluntness. It's a great relief!

I used to get approached by "homeless" people all the time at the gas station near school. "Blah blah blah, I'm sooo hungry, etc" they would say. Then I claim that I barely have enough money for gas, or something else. Then they keep begging, back and forth.

Now I just cut them off and say, "No."

"Aww come on, man--just a dollar. A quarter."

"No, I am not giving you any money."

Soooo much simpler.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roman,

It's normal when you go through your late teens and early twenties to be a little self-conscious about being manipulated or "made to do" certain things that others want. After all, you just spent the better part of two decades being conditioned to do something whenever an adult says so.

Saying "NO" for it's own sake becomes a way of breaking free of this. You want to do it because people telling you to do things triggers a feeling of HAVING to do it.

I don't mean to contest the truth of your post. People who have not started this process of breaking free should start. However, it's important to recognize that the ultimate goal to reach a point where you don't say no for the sake of saying no. A point at which people telling you to do things doesn't trigger the slightest feeling of HAVING to do what they say. You simply get to choose from a place free of any ingrained obligation to DO IT or NOT.

-PDX

AzN KniGhT

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Yo Mr. Knight would you please stop playing with your tongue, it makes you look like an idiot"
"Fukk NO!"

"Would you please use some deodorant...your BO smells"
"Fukk NO!"

"Would you ever grow up and give me the reasons why you would not like to do it rather showing your man power that got from reading some of the BS tips you got on some sites?"
"Fukk NO!"

"Would you grow up?!"
"Fukk NO!"

I think I made my point.:cool:

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SexPDX
Roman,

It's normal when you go through your late teens and early twenties to be a little self-conscious about being manipulated or "made to do" certain things that others want. After all, you just spent the better part of two decades being conditioned to do something whenever an adult says so.

Saying "NO" for it's own sake becomes a way of breaking free of this. You want to do it because people telling you to do things triggers a feeling of HAVING to do it.

I don't mean to contest the truth of your post. People who have not started this process of breaking free should start. However, it's important to recognize that the ultimate goal to reach a point where you don't say no for the sake of saying no. A point at which people telling you to do things doesn't trigger the slightest feeling of HAVING to do what they say. You simply get to choose from a place free of any ingrained obligation to DO IT or NOT.

-PDX

I see what your saying as far as not saying NO just for the fvck of it. And it may seem like I am trying to a rebel. I meant for the post to come off as saying don't do everything somebody tells you to do. If you really in your gut feel like it's not right or there trying to use you. That's all I'm saying just don't be a yes man.

I feel you Nick glad to see you back.

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post Ashlee.
And incredible response, Nick, as usual very intelligent and straight to the point.
Do you have studies in psychollogy btw? I'm curirious about where you got that knowledge. Is it formal studies or your own observations?
Plz add me to your ICQ, 12675344 or msger tbz592@hotmail.com , I'd like to talk to you.

Sting

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Know when to hold 'em, know when to fold'em...

I was about to grab some sleep, but came across this thread and had to reply.

I agree that saying "no" is the first step towards establishing one's individuality and is a form of self-empowerment. On the other hand, there are times when one should say yes, even when one wants to say no. If one has a series of goals to accomplish, saying yes will often take one closer to accomplishing them, while saying no, although a clear indication of individuality in the short term, will likely take one further away.

The key to saying "no" is strategic refusal. Put a different way, if there is something one might get in return for saying yes that takes one closer to your goal, then saying yes is the correct answer. Likewise, saying "no" is appropriate when what one will get nothing that will take one closer to one's goals.

Everything one does should have a price. The price for a "yes" answer should increase each and every time one is asked to say it.