"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Just saw this comment in an LFA video just watched this morn...claim "Luck" over LMS

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
I wanna say this. It's neither of the three. It's luck. I've been observing this my whole life.... Some guys get women and some don't. It is what it is. What i'm about to show u in the links, is hard evidence in my situation. I get women, yes. But i wanna say it's a fuxing nightmare job! I only manage with women that r in 30s or older. Nobody ever believes my story when i tell it but i decided i would show my proof. I'm not bull****ting around or making this up! I've had my feet deep in this. it's a huge struggle for me. I have yet to find someone to settle down with. I'm a younger guy, at 25 years old. I have a lot of money and huge amounts of land i own in the country. I inherited all from my grandparents. I don't have to work a 9 to 5. Have a new truck and really nice house everything people have to work for their whole lives i have at 25. i can travel and do whatever i want. My aunt is an actor who is really close to me and she's married to a multimillionaire who owns a radio station. She got me into modeling cause of my looks and height. I'm really tall about 6 foot 5, fit, have abs and work out. Here is my pics in the links. Keep in mind i'm very tall. https://pics.pof.com/dating/1168/55/10/38ecc1ee9-485c-49e1-9a79-d6b8852c441f.2.jpg https://pics.pof.com/dating/1172/0/71/2bb8482cc-db9e-4d72-a685-aac46299fc47.jpg https://pics.pof.com/dating/1168/33/35/397c81713-0c88-4b2c-9390-6e9d1ca35ef2.jpg https://media.textnow.com/?t=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJ1c2VybmFtZSI6ImZpdHpsYXJyeTM3Iiwia2V5IjoiOTg5ZTFiOWQtYWM0My01ODk3LWE4MGMtMGZjM2IxNDA3NTIyIn0.K38VzMiXCLlArHoA7foj8zovtLbrrAIORb1PaKTjWtA&h=989e1b9d-ac43-5897-a80c-0fc3b1407522 https://media.textnow.com/?t=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJ1c2VybmFtZSI6ImZpdHpsYXJyeTM3Iiwia2V5IjoiYzcyNjRiODYtNjM4Ny01ZTNmLTg5MmEtYTQ2NzRiNGNiMGNmIn0.oskCM6Ke5jMFwJMHGy3Cr0AeUFwndywWYOOMfpsTDXQ&h=c7264b86-6387-5e3f-892a-a4674b4cb0cf https://media.textnow.com/?t=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJ1c2VybmFtZSI6ImZpdHpsYXJyeTM3Iiwia2V5IjoiMjNlMDhjOTYtMjBiNC01NDM4LWIwYmEtYzIyZDU2NzQxZjk1In0.s3RXMU4Jb5JokG1yw1jMl0wA6agCypSrwdbkIV0zZqM&h=23e08c96-20b4-5438-b0ba-c22d56741f95 https://pics.pof.com/dating/1172/77/70/6db5c8588-708d-439e-802d-432e67f6e3c9.jpg
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
Here are messages i get from the women i dated and broke up with. https://media.textnow.com/?t=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJ1c2VybmFtZSI6ImZpdHpsYXJyeTM3Iiwia2V5IjoiMTYzNTJjNmItZGUxOC01MzRkLThiMjEtZmQ5NDc1Y2VkNjkzIn0.W6Tzn6NeGAipmHeweC6zCcRHVplXf-ut4WLVS__rRA4&h=16352c6b-de18-534d-8b21-fd9475ced693 https://media.textnow.com/?t=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJ1c2VybmFtZSI6ImZpdHpsYXJyeTM3Iiwia2V5IjoiNDUyZDE0ZmYtNmNjYS01OGI3LTg5MDktMzc1YjdhZDlmMjE4In0.AIEjlEhgxfqPp5IJbjefRa9iMgOaNOwo1TUFDxDYitw&h=452d14ff-6cca-58b7-8909-375b7ad9f218 https://media.textnow.com/?t=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJ1c2VybmFtZSI6ImZpdHpsYXJyeTM3Iiwia2V5IjoiMjYwNDJjMWUtZWFlYi01MGU2LWFmM2EtZmZhZTI3MGI0M2IwIn0.dfSCQjBBMlioGQoMjxtWhdoqdAeBqXoHiEyhIsPhbxU&h=26042c1e-eaeb-50e6-af3a-ffae270b43b0 https://media.textnow.com/?t=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJ1c2VybmFtZSI6ImZpdHpsYXJyeTM3Iiwia2V5IjoiNmExZmI0YWUtZDY0Ny01NmUzLTkxYzItYjYyMjNkNTYwMWRmIn0.Kk6wAj0lxkI5QTACc3ZJlu125V9qKwHqf76qlj13BfM&h=6a1fb4ae-d647-56e3-91c2-b6223d5601df https://media.textnow.com/?t=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJ1c2VybmFtZSI6ImZpdHpsYXJyeTM3Iiwia2V5IjoiZGY5MzFhMmUtYmM3YS01MzlkLWFhMTktMTVlYjExOWU4YTAyIn0.hRCeuuQN0GLplUrxaG355sJMpNQKBKsjUDMKAlCihgg&h=df931a2e-bc7a-539d-aa19-15eb119e8a02. Here are the women that rejected me. https://pics.pof.com/dating/1169/22/20/57e0518bf-9b40-4a23-abab-51f7a76dacd2.jpg https://pics.pof.com/dating/1168/15/47/67979f045-d84d-4459-868f-4f6e2e8c33b9.jpg https://pics.pof.com/dating/1172/67/94/1c2cb85a7-ddb6-4d7c-9d6f-ed3370955af0.jpg https://pics.pof.com/dating/1172/44/52/11f09795a-975d-4f6a-93c1-e9e094b25acf.jpg https://pics.pof.com/dating/1169/10/21/600785d9e-ece7-4790-b131-4feb825da00b.jpg Just curious on ur thoughts. Bottom line is i struggle



The video from where'st the comment came:

I disagree with the comment, not the video. Every "advice" about "doin your own thing" and carvin your pathway in your life as a Man, and letting the chips fall where they may or setting yourself as the bait for the hook to gather/hook women that cross your path, is the way 'I' see it, that you Must go your own way, doing what you want and what makes you happy (not what makes OTHERS happy). You must pursue Art and exemplify your YOU everywhere you go, and MANY people will Not like you, but tough, you're you, and there will be a woman who Wants you, no matter her age (19+), especially if that YOU is able to make 6 figures or close to it doin what you're doin. Looks isn't the end-all be-all, but Character, the dynamism IS. You must be something or someone she may stumble upon watching a movie or could See in a movie as a set-apart attractive Character, and your character must be natural (or integrity-born, usually through hard work), it must be YOU. Even then, you may not get any, but at least you're YOU (and you respect yourself and love yourself which gives you the capacity to respect and love others or to match others). In order to learn science in your interaction with this weird-as-fvck world you were born into, you must have the intelligence (requires the openness of Art) to take it all in your present situation walking, sitting, thinking, standing and interpret, like a book (which others may interpret differently - many times I have to re-read a sentence). Much of your time is/will be wasted interpreting maybe even stuff that's not worth interpreting. Some people (who value their time TOO MUCH) may never try to make lemonade outta lemons (they regard it sh!t and move on and maybe even rightly so), but it's about opportunities and opportunities missed, and unless you Play (in the now), wishy-washy female brain can't have any evidence or interpretation to interpret or to let in or to cling on to or explore further. The female brain can make somethin outta sh!t cause they are pure Art or the Earth or clay, whereas we are the designers, the Sun, or moving force (piston - though they can be on top fvcking you, they still don't know how to do it right - it gets done right when you're on top plowing).
 
Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I wanna say this. It's neither of the three. It's luck. I've been observing this my whole life.... Some guys get women and some don't. It is what it is. What i'm about to show u in the links, is hard evidence in my situation. I get women, yes. But i wanna say it's a fuxing nightmare job! I only manage with women that r in 30s or older. Nobody ever believes my story when i tell it but i decided i would show my proof. I'm not bull****ting around or making this up! I've had my feet deep in this. it's a huge struggle for me. I have yet to find someone to settle down with. I'm a younger guy, at 25 years old. I have a lot of money and huge amounts of land i own in the country. I inherited all from my grandparents. I don't have to work a 9 to 5. Have a new truck and really nice house everything people have to work for their whole lives i have at 25. i can travel and do whatever i want. My aunt is an actor who is really close to me and she's married to a multimillionaire who owns a radio station. She got me into modeling cause of my looks and height. I'm really tall about 6 foot 5, fit, have abs and work out. Here is my pics in the links. Keep in mind i'm very tall. https://pics.pof.com/dating/1168/55/10/38ecc1ee9-485c-49e1-9a79-d6b8852c441f.2.jpg https://pics.pof.com/dating/1172/0/71/2bb8482cc-db9e-4d72-a685-aac46299fc47.jpg https://pics.pof.com/dating/1168/33/35/397c81713-0c88-4b2c-9390-6e9d1ca35ef2.jpg https://media.textnow.com/?t=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJ1c2VybmFtZSI6ImZpdHpsYXJyeTM3Iiwia2V5IjoiOTg5ZTFiOWQtYWM0My01ODk3LWE4MGMtMGZjM2IxNDA3NTIyIn0.K38VzMiXCLlArHoA7foj8zovtLbrrAIORb1PaKTjWtA&h=989e1b9d-ac43-5897-a80c-0fc3b1407522 https://media.textnow.com/?t=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJ1c2VybmFtZSI6ImZpdHpsYXJyeTM3Iiwia2V5IjoiYzcyNjRiODYtNjM4Ny01ZTNmLTg5MmEtYTQ2NzRiNGNiMGNmIn0.oskCM6Ke5jMFwJMHGy3Cr0AeUFwndywWYOOMfpsTDXQ&h=c7264b86-6387-5e3f-892a-a4674b4cb0cf https://media.textnow.com/?t=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJ1c2VybmFtZSI6ImZpdHpsYXJyeTM3Iiwia2V5IjoiMjNlMDhjOTYtMjBiNC01NDM4LWIwYmEtYzIyZDU2NzQxZjk1In0.s3RXMU4Jb5JokG1yw1jMl0wA6agCypSrwdbkIV0zZqM&h=23e08c96-20b4-5438-b0ba-c22d56741f95 https://pics.pof.com/dating/1172/77/70/6db5c8588-708d-439e-802d-432e67f6e3c9.jpg
You have a soft face. That said, your height should be enough. Jared Kushner has a soft face, but is super tall, and he's banging one of the hottest chicks of all time.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
You have a soft face. That said, your height should be enough. Jared Kushner has a soft face, but is super tall, and he's banging one of the hottest chicks of all time.
just for the record that's not me, just a random commentor on youtube I noticed browsing, I look better than this dude, don't have his money though
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top