Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just relax and enjoy the ride

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are dying right now. How long you will live no one can tell but one day you will just fall down and die. This is why I am so sad to see a bunch of people giving lines to each other and trying to find ways how to trick women into falling for them so they can add another lay in their notebook.

The difference between an AFC and a Player is better success rate. An AFC changes himself, he supplicates and want a woman(en). The player changes himself to fit the women he is approaching, he supplicate by trying to fulfill her requirements so he has better success rate because he wants women. (Even more he want respect/admiration and fell an acomplishment). Tell me, when you are 85 years old, will not a life of hunting women be a rather pointless one? How will it feel to dress, train and behave in a specific way just to get some chicks?

Are all women bad? I get this impression by alot of people. Women cheat, women do this, they test, they diss. It's strange but I haven't met all these women you claim are so bad. Sure women cheat if you trick them enough or they have a relationship which isn't that serious. Can you blame women of seeking security in a relationship? Can you blame men for seeking sex?

Then the old cliché "When I find a great girl I will go for her". Most likely you will next her, or be to scared to go into a relationship with her. If you build up attraction like a machine you will never find love, you will get liked, you will get layed. But women will sense you are not worth going for. That void inside you will never be filled up no matter how many girls you lay.

My question is. Why do you need to be so good with women? Why do you need three women at a time when you can get one without doing work? Just work out, dress good and do stuff you enjoy. You will get plenty of women this way. You don't need that special technique a guru sells you for 39.95$. You don't need a HB 10 to be happy. By just caring about your life and doing things you enjoy you will naturally find women who fit you well. You will discover how easy it is just to be yourself and getting women just by talking to them and you may suprise yourself that the girl of your dreams actually isn't even close of what you think she would be like.

There are so much more fun things to do with life than to spend time with some air head broad trying to get her into bed. I'd rather meet QUALITY women and actually enjoy the time you are with her instead of just trying to get her in bed or using techniques to build attraction. The freedom you get when you know she is already attracted is wonderful. You don't need no techniqes, no work, you can just enjoy your time with her! You might actually discover women can be really fun to be with. Just relax and enjoy the ride.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good points Lifeforce, but probably doesn't hold much water for guys who spend 90% of their free time at a computer. What's worse, many are in male dominated fields such as science and computers (i.e. computer science).

Caldus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with everyone here. I hope this doesn't come off too much as a rant, but...

I'm really sick of having to completely change who I am in order to get women. It just ends up making me feel even more empty. I feel like a fake when I'm at bars or clubs. It's all just a big game and it's really lame to me. I actually have a better time going out somewhere else other than a bar. I guess I am the type that seeks genuine relationships with other people rather than trying to 'game' them. I feel like just not giving a **** about this crap anymore and just continue to enjoy the things I do in life. I just want to be able to be myself all the time.

Yet, as the above poster said, if I continue to do the things I enjoy doing, I have a much less change of finding a woman period. I am in Computer Science. While I like the field, I have to basically have to take up more hobbies and interests in order to even have a shot with women.

GatorBait

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll tell you why I go after women right now. I love women and I love sex. I'll hook up, do a friends with benefits, one night stand (rarely), or have a casual dating relationship with a woman. However, I'm not looking for anything long-term right now. My career goal is to become a sports agent, so for the next three years I want to put full effort into law school so I can get my sports law degree and get some great externships during those years, then for at least two years out of law school I want to put as much effort as I can into my job.

So, should I just stop seeing, hooking up, or sleeping with women for the next 5 years of my life? I've had multiple relationships throughout college (of 6+ months), but I broke each one off because I didn't want anything long-distance when we graduated (not to mention I wasn't looking for anything long-term). These relationships were great, we enjoyed our time together, and I learned a lot about myself and relationships with each one. I also hooked up with many girls who were seeking the same. And to address your other point, I don't think women are all bad and evil at all.

I don't take the whole "seduction" thing to the crazy level that some people do. I'm just enjoying my journey through life and enjoying it with the company of some beautiful women along the way. Marriage just isn't a priority of mine right now.

Last edited:

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear ya Caldus - myself have a degree in CompSci and let me tell you .. how many girls are in your classes? Maybe one or two every few classes, and we all know they aren't into being pretty so there you have it. Tough too meet them.

Now, if you're going to be a sports agent, that's just to easy (for meeting girls). Too many women in abundance with that i'm sure.

Reaction score
For my point of view... I'm glad that I can pick up a woman I'm interested in because of these 'techniques'. But it's not what I'm looking for. I'm ready for the next part of my life i.e. creating a family. So I guess it's all about where you are in your life.

BTW... If some random guy picks up my girl, then I next her and find the one who deserves me. I am the great catch, which I'm tired of hearing about. Looking for the one is just as annoying as picking up some girl who doesn't have a clue yet for some casual fun.

Anyway, good luck in what ever your endevors are.

ADKdj