Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

just read it

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl trains ballet what c&f questions could I aks?

DJ Jeff

Don Juan
Reaction score
what color is your tu tu?

and, hey, how about if you show me how flexible you are.

Clint Eastwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I bet you just took up ballet to impress me." :D

"Don't think that just because you're a great ballet dancer, you're going to win me over. " :D

"I'd be more impressed if you were an exotic dancer." ;) (Okay, maybe that was a bit of a neg hit)

"Do you make a lot of money as a ballet dancer, because I only date rich girls."

The possibilities are endless. You just have to understand the whole C & F thing.

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Discussion

unixguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her how long she has been doing practicing.

If she is doing ballet she maybe into jazz they seem to go one on one. Ask her about music .. but get into the dept of the music she likes. This will be along the lines of classical or jazz .. maybe even opra. If you dont know anything about the tunes that she listens to. ..
remember then go pick up a cd. And listen to them. But dont tell her you are doing this !!! ..

when you are talking on the phone or on a date just have them playing in the car or the back ground. Dont bring it up to her attention. Let her ask .. hey isnt that .." insert name here"..
and being a smooth DJ .. say .. well you mentioned it the other day and i thoguht i would just check it out and I really like it .. and name something you really like about the song. Tell her how it makes you feel !! :)
Or something that you learned about the composer.

-unixguy

Healer

Don Juan
Reaction score
"So, can you do the splits?"

"blah! I could out ballet you any day!"