Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just ran into an old dating prospect today

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She had just lost her husband to suicide, still in grievance a year later w/ kids, trying to start a new life. I was introduced to her through mutual friends. We were fine at first, but a girl(s) who knew me before she did got into her ear and you know, ruined her image of me to her. They couldn't have me so, they trash me kinda situation. People can make up stuff, so she believed them and we parted ways. This was 2010. Circle back today, 9 years later. She was thin then and decent body/looks (barely c-cup t!ts). Today, another child later, plus ginger husband (beau), and man...she looked nothing as before didn't even recognize her. A kinda goblin face and of course more weight but not fat she's probably 5'5." She looked Unhappy and in a hurry as was her hubby, but she knew who I was. She looked wanting for me in the moment, me so secure. She'd taken her check from the life insurance from her late husband and Immediately bought a house 3 times as big and expensive as mine. I knew then too that she wasn't for me just buying a big ole house after her self-inflicted deceased husband. I'm sure the new dude is working his balls off to please her, and her still the stamped frown, the frown from 9 years ago but I didn't even recognize her, and I am totally different as well to be sure, definitely Better in the interaction aspect of male/female encounters having plowed many in between when I saw her last and today. I'm better at luring through speech/mannerisms. Not sure if I'm better looking as I am older, but I don't think women really care about that they want security, the vast resources or valley or field to lay in. They want a whole fvcking farm or plenty of acreage. I still don't have that though as that would be shooting myself in the foot. You must invest invest invest, not take your short windfall and blow in One personal home or land but land or a home that others can pay You to use.