"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Just ran into an old dating prospect today

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
She had just lost her husband to suicide, still in grievance a year later w/ kids, trying to start a new life. I was introduced to her through mutual friends. We were fine at first, but a girl(s) who knew me before she did got into her ear and you know, ruined her image of me to her. They couldn't have me so, they trash me kinda situation. People can make up stuff, so she believed them and we parted ways. This was 2010. Circle back today, 9 years later. She was thin then and decent body/looks (barely c-cup t!ts). Today, another child later, plus ginger husband (beau), and man...she looked nothing as before didn't even recognize her. A kinda goblin face and of course more weight but not fat she's probably 5'5." She looked Unhappy and in a hurry as was her hubby, but she knew who I was. She looked wanting for me in the moment, me so secure. She'd taken her check from the life insurance from her late husband and Immediately bought a house 3 times as big and expensive as mine. I knew then too that she wasn't for me just buying a big ole house after her self-inflicted deceased husband. I'm sure the new dude is working his balls off to please her, and her still the stamped frown, the frown from 9 years ago but I didn't even recognize her, and I am totally different as well to be sure, definitely Better in the interaction aspect of male/female encounters having plowed many in between when I saw her last and today. I'm better at luring through speech/mannerisms. Not sure if I'm better looking as I am older, but I don't think women really care about that they want security, the vast resources or valley or field to lay in. They want a whole fvcking farm or plenty of acreage. I still don't have that though as that would be shooting myself in the foot. You must invest invest invest, not take your short windfall and blow in One personal home or land but land or a home that others can pay You to use.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top