Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just out of Curiosity? (I hope "curiosity" doesn't kill this cat)

CP3WOO

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there a possible way to get yourself out the friend zone? This is a simple question, but it seem like the answer is so complicated to come across. Has anyone ever unrooted themselves from the pot that we've known as the friend zone and get plant themselves in the relationship-worthy pot? I've thought about this today and wondered if there was a legitiment way to get yourself out. I mean, sure, I love my female friends. Although, I would love some of them even more if I had the chance to stick my cod in their mouth or if they actually wanted my package.

Any suggestions or theories on how to get out the friend zone? If so, I'd love to give it a shot with one or two of my female friends I don't mind losing as a fried.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything is possible.

What most guys don't understand is that uprooting yourself from the friends zone is something that can't be done in one night (barring alcohol). It takes a period of time (days, weeks, even months)

The #1 mistake guys make when trying to get out of the friendzone is trying to make it happen quickly. It doesn't work like that.

If you're legitimate friends with a girl (why?) then it takes some time to first undo the friendship (politely) and then move forward with the seduction.

Stop doing things with this girl that gives you friendship like qualities.

This means :

-No talking about your love life and girls with her
-No long conversations over lunch that end with a kiss on the cheek
-No calling this chick to 'hangout' anymore when she doesn't think you want any from her; you're already in the friendzone, you need to break out of that.

It's important to be nice and polite during this. She'll ask why you're getting distant and simply you reply, "Look ____, I love hanging out and talking to you but I've just been real busy or ___ (enter excuse here)"

She will be taken back. She will say "where did my friendly tampon go?"

Talk to other women. Flirt with her friends. Do this because you want to, not to make her jealous. All the while remain friendly with this girl, because why wouldn't you want to be friendly with her? We love women. However, we don't have to cater to their needs. Teach her this over time.

If you're an attractive male then chances are she will start giving you some signs that she misses your attention soon enough. She'll keep asking you why you don't hang out anymore.

And the simple reason is :

SHE ISN'T GIVING YOU ANYTHING PRODUCTIVE! Why do you need a woman friend? You're a man!

You must live with this stigma if you want to seduce women who you see often. You're not their friends, you're a man who they all want to be 'friends' with.

The quick route to breaking in to a 'friend' is by showing her that you have high social value. You have girls all over you. Women ooze for you. She will start wondering why women ooze for you. Curiosity.

However, it's important to break those 'friend' habits before showing this girl what others are so curious about. If you hop into it right away, you'll just convert right back to that friendly dude you always were around her.

Break the pathetic friend status.
Show her you have lots of social value.
Make a move when she starts changing her behaviour towards you.
Lastly, remold your behavior towards her based on seduction, not friendship; Remember, you want to ravage her, not talk over coffee.

good luck

CP3WOO

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good response WC2. I'm also curious to see how other people would respond to this. You still get a rep.

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I've done this a few times, so here are my two cents:

Curiosity is a good point. You see, friendzone is just another box we put people into. When people change drastically, they might not fit into it anymore and we have to think again where to put them.

But STOP right here. Breaking out of the friendszone is IMHO no active skill you can learn, not some kind of technique. It's just like attraction. Most people, even on this site, don't understand what attraction is. They think it's based on some techniques you use to actively create interest.

No, attraction is a passive skill, you gain it by not concentrating on attraction. It's the same with breaking out of the friendzone. Before I came here I had been persuing some of my female friends for YEARS. Guess what happened: Nothing.

They started to be attracted when I concentrated on other women, strangers, my conversation skills etc. I was surprised when they suddenly started hitting on me.

Don't go out there and say: My goal is to seduce my female friends. Adapt the DJ mindset and work on yourself. If you really do this, they will be naturally attracted towards you.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some great advice in this thread.

The few times I escaped the friendzone....I dropped of the map for a few months. I went and lived my life, when I ran into them again, I had a new look, a new life, a new attitude. I wasn't the sad pathetic guy they used to know. I had a lot of confidence and I was getting laid. They kept trying to put me back in that friend box and I kept escalating physically and refused to talk about old sad pathetic sh1t or be a kind ear to listen to all of their emotional babble. I treated them like every other girl I was interested in and wanted to sleep with. Even after sleeping with them. I didn't go back to AFC land with them.

I'm still friends with a few, and we still hook up from time to time. They always comment on how much I've changed and how I'm now the guy they always thought I could have been. Of course a couple of them now feel they aren't 'good enough" for me now. Which I find hilarious as I would have killed an army of men for them back in the day.

But this is something that can't be done as a strategy. It can't be done deliberately. It can only be done by cutting off the women that make you feel weak (oneitis, frienzone girls) and moving on with your life. Going out and growing as a person. When you change, people who know you notice.

My entire family and all of my friends all commented on how I came out of my shell and how much they like the new me.

CP3WOO

Don Juan
Reaction score
These all are EXCELLENT answers. I'm going to try going off the map with one and hit on other girls around another. I love how yall are so insightful.

Kudos to all of you

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you can be friends with a girl if you like company and don't want to sleep with her. The girls I'm friends with don't look good enough for me to sleep with them, and any girls I want to sleep with I'm not friends with.

I like that answer WC2.

----------------------------

stonedface

Don Juan
Reaction score
WC2 said:
Anything is possible.

What most guys don't understand is that uprooting yourself from the friends zone is something that can't be done in one night (barring alcohol). It takes a period of time (days, weeks, even months)

The #1 mistake guys make when trying to get out of the friendzone is trying to make it happen quickly. It doesn't work like that.

If you're legitimate friends with a girl (why?) then it takes some time to first undo the friendship (politely) and then move forward with the seduction.

Stop doing things with this girl that gives you friendship like qualities.

This means :

-No talking about your love life and girls with her
-No long conversations over lunch that end with a kiss on the cheek
-No calling this chick to 'hangout' anymore when she doesn't think you want any from her; you're already in the friendzone, you need to break out of that.

It's important to be nice and polite during this. She'll ask why you're getting distant and simply you reply, "Look ____, I love hanging out and talking to you but I've just been real busy or ___ (enter excuse here)"

She will be taken back. She will say "where did my friendly tampon go?"

Talk to other women. Flirt with her friends. Do this because you want to, not to make her jealous. All the while remain friendly with this girl, because why wouldn't you want to be friendly with her? We love women. However, we don't have to cater to their needs. Teach her this over time.

If you're an attractive male then chances are she will start giving you some signs that she misses your attention soon enough. She'll keep asking you why you don't hang out anymore.

And the simple reason is :

SHE ISN'T GIVING YOU ANYTHING PRODUCTIVE! Why do you need a woman friend? You're a man!

You must live with this stigma if you want to seduce women who you see often. You're not their friends, you're a man who they all want to be 'friends' with.

The quick route to breaking in to a 'friend' is by showing her that you have high social value. You have girls all over you. Women ooze for you. She will start wondering why women ooze for you. Curiosity.

However, it's important to break those 'friend' habits before showing this girl what others are so curious about. If you hop into it right away, you'll just convert right back to that friendly dude you always were around her.

Break the pathetic friend status.
Show her you have lots of social value.
Make a move when she starts changing her behaviour towards you.
Lastly, remold your behavior towards her based on seduction, not friendship; Remember, you want to ravage her, not talk over coffee.

good luck
I also think that this applies to girls who have rejected you in the past. Comments?

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think the reason so many people say the friendzone is a kiss of death, is because generally - a guy who's put into the friendzone by a girl he likes must have done something very wrong to end up there. it is perceived that his skill level if probably not where it should be in order to get out of that zone.

who do you mostly see posting about being in the friendzone? people with 1-2-3 posts (or beginners who are trying to learn), who probably found this board because they were put into it and wanted to seduce their way out. it's really hopeless for these guys in my opinion... not because there isn't anything that they can do... but because they're UNWILLING to accept what must be done in order to achieve freedom from the friendzone... they don't truely trust the advice their getting, and allow their doubt to outright disregard what is said to them... you say "leave the girl alone and don't be so available to her" and what's their response? "But what if i lose her then? What if she finds some other guy" as if they are anything in that girls current life!

i do believe a lot of what has been written here will work. but in general - it takes someone who is already somewhat skilled to pull it off. and most guys who are skilled with women - will never end up in the friendzone unless they want to.

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if u want my personal experience, i'm not sure if it can be done...
...all of my gfs are the one i approached direct or i let them know what i want very early... even if it is cheap flirting for that matter...
...ok, but then again, lets giv it a thought...i will not give u some philosophy on attraction bcoz i think attraction is nothing but being a guy and a value guy to her... ur manliness is what is attraction... nothing else... anyways, how do we create attraction? let me turn into a kj now...
...i'd really be short here since i don't like to write too much and i always get paid for writing...lol....
so attraction = assertiveness + non-neediness + your quality of life in general (a minimum level is required) + you as a person (generosity, confidence, hard to get/a challenge,...)
now, lets see, assuming ur quality of life is good... you as a person have shown to her that you care for her and is goodnatured as an individual...now can u be assertive to her? no u cant.... can u show non-neediness? no u cant because she already sees you as a non-needy guy so... what can u do?? u need to break away from her for some time... and then come bak to her wid a whole new attitude... u get me there... show her ur player side then... i think that's it..

volkme68

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, stonedface, it does apply to women who have denied you in the past. Friendzone is just like any obstacle you may come up against when trying to close with a girl, albeit one that may take a little time to correct. The first thing to do is distance yourself. This is extremely important. This doesnt mean you need to cut them out of your life completly, but severly limit your exposure to your target. This will also help you when it comes to KINO and escalating this relationship in general, as your mental reservations won't be as strong.

This next point is important. Take your time. You are trying to errode away some pretty strong boundries. If you go to fast, the entire bank will just cave in, and you will be **** out of luck.

The difference between a friendzone girl and any other is the time you will have to spend on building attraction with her. You already have plenty of confort built up, in fact, that is the problem. You need to focus on building attraction with her. I would advise avoiding comfort building as much as possible. Putting all your efforts into attraction. Remember though, don't come across as try-hard.

CP3WOO

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep the good replies coming guys. I'm loving it