Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just ordered some V12 ...

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I am taking Charm's advice and I ponied up $42.95 (including s/h) for V12. It seems like it will deliver what is promised. I have had good gains without creatine. My girlfriend says I look a lot "fuller and defined" from my 6 week workout cycle with just Protein and Glutamine.

BUT....

I am stepping this workout engine up here for the next 6 weeks. I am adding V12 Creatine, a good multi vitamin and a B-vitamin complex to my vast array of supplements. BTW b vitamins make my piss almost green so watch out. I though i fvken had gonnorhea after taking my first pill.... my girl woulda had a lot of explaining to do if that was the case.... damn women.

enkai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't increase your workouts just because you are taking v-12, I persnally choose not to take creatine because once you stop you'll get a bit depleted and a mild depression sets in of how you appear smaller then you were. If your gains were good upto now, just keep up the same things you've been doing because you're allowing your body to reach supercompensation and adopt to the workout regine, so if you step up your body will not recover faster just because you are taking in overpriced creatine, it might however recover better from your regular workouts, which I doubt. O and since you like taking B vitamins, go get some Liver Tabs, they're pretty good for putting on mass, increasing strenth, and they contain all the B vitamins on top of protein.

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got it in the mail today and I have a question. It says there is no sugar in the mix but when i read the directions it says it is OK to drink in water. I thought you needed dextrose added to the creatine for it to actually work. Do I need to add some grape juice to it or should i stop analyzing everything and just use water?

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just use water with V12. It is extremely potent and you'll wonder how it tastes the way it does without sugar.

It is considered the leading creatine on the market right now so don't worry about adding anything to it. I recommend drinkng a 8-12 ounce glass of water mixed with v12, followed by another glass of regular water. Then drink at least 8 ounces every 1-2 hours the rest of the day. When you finally work out, you're arms will be pumped!

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually drink down my v12 fairly quickly, in one sip if possible. Cell-Tech, the former "leading brand" on the market tastes 10x better, but is more expensive for the amount of Cell-Tech you get. The cell-tech scoops are 90g's each, which means you run out of it fast. V12 scoops are 9.5g's each. So even though a v12 container is half the size of a Cell-Tech, you still get 5x the servings for about twice the price. That math means you could buy 2.5 equal servings of V12 to 1.0 servings of Cell-Tech.

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
.... and puke 2.5 times more from drinking it. It's gonna be a long 6 weeks. Hopefully I'll get used to it. This stuff better put cannons on my arms for what I'm gonna go through drinking it every day.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not that bad. You have fruit punch flavor right?

Big N

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If this stuff replaced Cell-Tech as the "leading brand", I would stay as far away as possible.

vettez06

Reaction score
I bought some of this today for about $70 (canadian that is). All I have to say is it blows away the old straight creatine monohydrate I had tried out. Took some this morning, went to the gym after school, and holy ****, results were crazy. After I worked out, my triceps were screaming and my chest was pumped like mad. Definitely worth the cost. I found the taste on the orange flavor I got to be pretty much like tang, so not too bad either.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Industry, i've never tried grape. I always order 2 packages at once, for $30.00 each 495g container from http://www.myvitanet.com - They have a cheaper deal if you buy 2 at once. Also they have free shipping for orders over $100.00!

I use fruit punch flavor. I actually still have a container of cell-tech unused, and I mix a little bit of cell-tech fruit punch into my v12. The taste is AWESOME! Cell-Tech really has a great flavor, so it makes the v12 that much better.

Good Luck.

valera

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried CellTech, but I wasn't keen on chewing my creatine. Right now I'm a quarter through a tub of VPX's Plasma Expandor, and it's all aces, EXCEPT for the mix. Still chunks, but not as bad as the CellTech. As for results, I'm up 6lbs lean in four weeks.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you know why Cell-Tech creates those chunks? That seems odd to me, V12 definetely doesn't do that.

valera

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think the chunks are unhealthy or anything, but I'd guess that celltech and vpx have a moisture control problem in the manufacturing plants.