Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just noticed something about my current plates and it bummed me out a bit

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This morning I had two women I've been casually seeing each separately sending me nude pics trying to distract me at work.

Well it worked but not like they hoped. I realized yeah they're f*ckable but I'm not really THAT attracted to them. Went through my contacts and realized only about one or two are women I'd consider attractive for my taste the rest are just easy lays but don't get me excited.

Kind of bummed me out, have I been settling? Am I unconsciously attracting easier lays rather than women I consider really attractive?

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably. Could mean you would rather put in minimal effort for a less than ideal return rather than more effort for a more ideal return. If you are sufficed with the former and it provides you to spend your time with more important endevours then good. If you are conflicted because they aren't hot enough for you this may become a distraction for you. Think about it. What you think matters when it matters that you are happy.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Night-hawk makes good points. You might just be lazy or hate drama and its easier to control a relationship when you don't care much about it.

Obviously hotter girls will suck you in easier and oneitis is higher risk. While its exciting, it also puts you at a disadvantage because you might find yourself worrying about losing a hotter girl.. thus becoming her submissive beta b!tch.

These days it seems most men would rather be a hot woman's b!tch than be the alpha boss of an average ch!ck. They are content to be faggots. They have no dignity. You don't want to be one of those men.

The trick is not to pedestalize the hot ones. Attractive women are not that rare and often their entitled, boring or b!tchy personalities drop them down a few points on the "hottness" scale anyway. Sexy trumps hot. Go for the women who give you the hardest boner. Just don't limit yourself. :up:

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Tryst,
Perfect situation for plates...Easy to lay,but never attractive enough to create competition with your principal Love interest...The worst situation is where you have deep feelings for two Women,then you can really Fvuck your mind!