“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Just moved into a University.

Ark Dragon

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2004
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Classes start monday...I know i can get one eventually. Here is the thing...alot of people here dont have cars...including me. Where can we go on dates? She might not have a car either....In this area the University is the ONLY thing except for a really old movie theater. Any advice on dating at or near a school? This place is in the sticks...Deep in the hills of Kentucky. 9k students go here....more or less. There is a lake...could go there i guess, movie, walks.....any other ideas?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
HAHA

sucks to be you. Nothing to do there. You'll have to study...

Oh yeah, and there's gonna be no dates. Just fukking ;)
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
I wasn't kidding. You're in a small town with no car. There's nothing to do there. :D

You can fukk, drink and study... and go to that crappy movie theater you mentioned.

Or you can test yourself and ask if you can change the city in some way, so that it's more fun... Start a club or organize a trip or something...

Cheers
 

Ark Dragon

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2004
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Age
42
well fukkin sounds nice....or romantic stuff like walking around the lake, going to the park....wouldnt that bore a girl to death tho?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Originally posted by Ark Dragon
well fukkin sounds nice....or romantic stuff like walking around the lake, going to the park....wouldnt that bore a girl to death tho?
Umm... Not if you're kissing and drinking :) And then going to the dorm to fukk

What did you expect the little town to be like? An amusement park?
 

Ark Dragon

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2004
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Age
42
thats it...i need some wiskey...or beer...that will fix everything.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Movies in your room.

No one really goes on "dates" in college. Trust me.
 

justjosh47

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2002
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Charlottesville,Virginia,USA
Dude I go to Marshall U, right next to Kentucky and Ohio in west, VA, I came here and I was the same way, but Huntington is a small city, so I had a few options.
But if no one else drives then your in better shape then if they all did and you did not.

If it's the kind of typical small school IM thinking yours is, then they most have parties and junk to go to, you guys have to have football/Bascketball games right?

Don't worry about the car issue and the lack of things to do, hell you can always invite girls back to your dorm to watch movies right?

I found out college was the easiest environment to pick up girls that iv ever had.

Good luck .-Josh
Live fast, die young and leave a beautiful looking corps. -James Dean
 
Top