Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just me or has September started off slow for you guys this year too?

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could just be a Miami thing but whenever I go out to daygame, I notice that there are far less approachable sets. I notice that a lot more people whether former coworkers or places I am interviewing at are taking massive PTO. It is like September is supposed to be fall which means say goodbye to a lazy summer of vacationing and all that and get back to work but I haven't experienced that at all.

I have noticed way more people taking vacations, way more emptier streets in my city in terms of approachable women, and even bars are emptier than what I was used to. Granted in Miami we have had heavy rains all week which really ruins the vibe but still.

Anyone else noticing a slow start to this September compared to those of years past?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Although Caleb Jones (Blackdragon) is a quasi cuck IMO (see link below), his analysis of the 12 months of the year as they relate to dating is spot on from my experience.

September-October are supposed to be solid months for starting new things because starting new stuff with total strangers is a total dead zone from November 15-January 1. The only way to start new things during the November 15-January 1 is through social circle events like private residence party gatherings.

If bars are emptier, it's due to the economy. Inflation means cutbacks. People are feeling less affluent as their stock market holdings are going down and prices for other goods are going up.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Started off well. I caught covid early last month and it sucked for about a week. After that I started to get better and after about two weeks I was back to normal. This also means half the month was gone. I only proceeded to get into the groove of things toward the end of the month.

I had broken up with my girlfriend some months ago and had met someone not long after while I was out. I posted about it- I have progressed things on that front and will spare the details as you fellas know what I mean by that. At the start of this month I met another woman, I'm looking to get her into my rotation. We have had one date already - she looks good but there's somethings I'm not crazy about personality wise (hot girl entitlement).

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Started off well. I caught covid early last month and it sucked for about a week. After that I started to get better and after about two weeks I was back to normal. This also means half the month was gone. I only proceeded to get into the groove of things toward the end of the month.

I had broken up with my girlfriend some months ago and had met someone not long after while I was out. I posted about it- I have progressed things on that front and will spare the details as you fellas know what I mean by that. At the start of this month I met another woman, I'm looking to get her into my rotation. We have had one date already - she looks good but there's somethings I'm not crazy about personality wise (hot girl entitlement).
Happy for you man. Hey, since we are in the same city, I was wondering if you have noticed Miami being slow this September for game. I went out to SoBe a couple of weekends in September with my wing and it seemed so dead than what we were used to. This week and weekend have been all rain and I have noticed more empty bars as a result too. I am not sure why but it has just seemed so dead here in Miami in September and not as much opportunities for some reason. Perhaps October gets better.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Although Caleb Jones (Blackdragon) is a quasi cuck IMO (see link below), his analysis of the 12 months of the year as they relate to dating is spot on from my experience.

September-October are supposed to be solid months for starting new things because starting new stuff with total strangers is a total dead zone from November 15-January 1. The only way to start new things during the November 15-January 1 is through social circle events like private residence party gatherings.

If bars are emptier, it's due to the economy. Inflation means cutbacks. People are feeling less affluent as their stock market holdings are going down and prices for other goods are going up.
I wouldn't trust a word of what Krauser or most of those bitter PUAs say. All that being said, I think this makes sense. Summers have always sucked for me although I did start to daygame seriously this summer which describes why my results have been somewhat mediocre. However, I did get some results nonetheless earlier on in summer and even early in the year.

For September, I have seen activity pick up on dating apps which is a good sign. I have high hopes for October in general at this rate lol.

Reaction score
Summers tend to be annoying because of the hot girl summer mentality. A girls friends are the worst influence in her life and she tends to hangout with them the most during hot girl summer brunches and weekend trips. People are more annoying in general during the summer. Summer tends to suck more and more as I get older.

also fall my ass, it’s 90 degrees outside lol

Last edited:
M

member160761

2022 in general has sucked ass for me without any marginal improvements until august
Same for me but in reverse. Started strong with getting girls mostly because I tried to avoid them (you get what you don't want) and after I moved to another country one rejection and failure after another which forces me into monkmode and introspection as I originally planned as New Year's Resolution. I have anger issues to resolve so it is better to avoid women and weak males as company or else I put more oil into the fire.

Today fall came hard. Two days ago, nice 25°C and sunny, and today strong wind and 15°C max. While others get spring fever I get autumn fever. The high energy and feeling to get **** done comes for me in fall and winter.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't trust a word of what Krauser or most of those bitter PUAs say.
Krauser did cite legitimate evidence as to why Caleb Jones (Blackdragon) is a cuck.

All that being said, I think this makes sense. Summers have always sucked for me although I did start to daygame seriously this summer which describes why my results have been somewhat mediocre. However, I did get some results nonetheless earlier on in summer and even early in the year.

For September, I have seen activity pick up on dating apps which is a good sign. I have high hopes for October in general at this rate lol.
Daygaming is tough, especially when you are making the move from being a mostly swipe app guy to a non-bar approacher. You have been out making the approaches, getting attention, and getting longer conversations. Those are good things.

Caleb gets it right with how the calendar breaks down month by month.

also fall my ass, it’s 90 degrees outside lol
Texas doesn't cool off until October. It is 95 degrees in Dallas today and expected to be in the mid to high 90s this week.

In Arizona (both Phoenix and Tucson), the temperatures don't cool off until mid-October and the heat starts earlier in the year.

Labor Day is far from the end of summer in the populated areas of Arizona and the biggest Texas metros.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happy for you man. Hey, since we are in the same city, I was wondering if you have noticed Miami being slow this September for game. I went out to SoBe a couple of weekends in September with my wing and it seemed so dead than what we were used to. This week and weekend have been all rain and I have noticed more empty bars as a result too. I am not sure why but it has just seemed so dead here in Miami in September and not as much opportunities for some reason. Perhaps October gets better.
Summer is winding down, it's the signal for a lot of vacations to wrap up and go back go work. Tourists leave, young people go back go university etc. This always happens but there's still lots of opportunity just have to get out there.

M

member160292

I've had more success in the latter part of the year from October onward. I think women are less selective because they need to lock something down for winter/holidays. Time to turn on my beta switch

Oh wait, it's already on

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Summer is winding down, it's the signal for a lot of vacations to wrap up and go back go work. Tourists leave, young people go back go university etc. This always happens but there's still lots of opportunity just have to get out there.
I get that but it doesn't seem like we are even in the fall or it didn't seem like it at the start of the month. I feel as if there was this awkward lull where it was just straight out empty.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I have been dating my main plate for about 7 months now and picked up a new one who I have banged 4 times already about a month ago so all good here.