Just launched my website 'the friend zone'

mojo16

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi lads, I built this site a few years ago, I've just relaunched it.
I know the site looks like it was built in the 90's... ha!

www.thefriendzone.com.au

It was actually the first website I built, when I was 16 years old. Since then I have launched my own web design company, running out of Melbourne in Australia (www.melbournet.com.au) :) Now, almost 7 years later, myself and 3 friends have decided to relaunch the ol' boy and see if anyone is still interested in the topic.... When I was in high school everyone seemed to be in the 'Friend Zone' but there was no information on how to fix it!

If you read through the site now, you'll probably notice the information and articles written are from a typical 16 year olds point of view.. It has a certain 'tream em mean, keep em keen' vibe to it.

As we are now older and wiser, we're going to update the content to reflect our new philosophies on life, which differ between us, but could summarised by saying that we believe that the key to success with girls doesn't really have anything to do with girls, it is really about the bigger picture, and how you see the world. I know this point of view is somewhat broad and almost impossible to put into words, but I honestly believe that if you want to succeed with girls (who doesn't?) the best way to go about it is to start thinking of how you can "succeed with yourself." Find out what makes you tick, what you want out of life, what you don't want out of life, what makes you happy, what pisses you off, etc. Once you start really understanding yourself, you'll notice an automatic change in your whole being, which is impossible to hide from the outside world. Not only will girls notice, everyone will. Your parents will notice, your family, brothers and sisters, your friends, and honestly, some of them may not like it... What a strange world we live in.

A little bit about us.. My name is Matt, and my friends are Jack, Basil and Dave. We're all 23 years old, and we're NOT pickup artists! If you want to read about that I think this website, and many others have it well and truly covered... I guess the best way to describe us would be regular guys, we're not overly attractive or famous, we wear jeans and t-shirts and drink beer and bourbon.. All 4 us have a girlfriend, however I'd be lying if I told you they were supermodels, they are just great, fun, cool, regular girls, hopefully you understand what I mean when I say that.

As part of this project, I asked my girlfriend Cass how and when she knew she was attracted to me, she said: "I knew straight away, I dunno how, you just seemed cool, down to earth, like someone I wanted to hang with."

If that is the kind of reaction you want girls to have towards you, then I think we can help you out! That's the goal anyway!

Getting to the point, we're also going to be writing an ebook, and we want to cover topics that are relevant, and that people want to read about. So if you're interested, feel free to share your thoughts and let us know what topics you want us to write about.

We're going to launch the new website and e-book by Feb 2014. If you comment below I'll be sure to send you a code so you can download the e-book for free.

Cheers!

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude let me get this straight:

Theres no friendzone if you don't allow it. Friendzone exists, yes true, but you 'll never end in the friendzone if you dont allow yourself too. If you make moves

If you show sexual interest, kino and only use telephone to set up a date you'll never end in the friendzone because the girl in partic will know whatsup, shes forced to make a decision about dating you, kissing you, f*cking you.

She will either go in with your advances and end up in bed with you or reject you (in all different ways like trying to string you along, tell you straight up no or flake, you know the deal..)

When your already in the friendzone because you found out to late how to game a girl then it's very easy: Set up a date with your 'friendzone' girl and make a move. Kino and go for the kiss, if she rejects you, you got your answer, move on. If not your out the friendzone. It's that easy.

If your trying in a subtle long way to get out the friendzone then it's not worth it, just make a move on her and see whatsup, if shes attracted to you your going to find out. I can talk out of experience...

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By all means OP - GOOD EFFORT ! But seriously man, you could of put your energy into something else more useful to people. Who gives a sh1t if some skank "just wants to be friends ?" The answer is simple -- MOVE ON ! There are millions of different skanks out there to choose from. Putting effort into "just one" to try and make her see you different is beyond pointless.

What you should focus on is NUMBER ONE - YOURSELF. When you're complete as a man you simply won't feel the need to chase after skanks; they will be the ones chasing after YOU. Now the ball is officially in your court and you'll have a variety to chose from... You could even "let's just be friends" a few of them for the fun of it :crackup: (come on, it would be fun ;) ).

mojo16

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha what on Earth are you talking about Gambino? Did you even read my post?

dave0007

Reaction score
adam225 said:
By all means OP - GOOD EFFORT ! But seriously man, you could of put your energy into something else more useful to people. Who gives a sh1t if some skank "just wants to be friends ?" The answer is simple -- MOVE ON ! There are millions of different skanks out there to choose from. Putting effort into "just one" to try and make her see you different is beyond pointless.

What you should focus on is NUMBER ONE - YOURSELF. When you're complete as a man you simply won't feel the need to chase after skanks; they will be the ones chasing after YOU. Now the ball is officially in your court and you'll have a variety to chose from... You could even "let's just be friends" a few of them for the fun of it :crackup: (come on, it would be fun ;) ).
Yea, I agree with adam225. Don't focus on the things you have little to no power over. FriendZone is a mixed stuff, some say you can get out, some say it's impossible - I agree more with the last one.

Good work on the webpage though :)

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@mojojojo lol yes I red your post but im just making my own replie on being 'friendzoned'