Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just grow up.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are getting embarrassing. Instead of focusing on content and what people have to say you are all busy giving each other shyt. You are like 8 yr olds in the school ground talking about how tough you are and why captain america is cooler than batman. It is f-cking pathetic.

Get a f-cking grip. You guys have different viewpoints and outlooks on life. Poonking and Deesade are never going to share a viewpoint with Tenacity. Get the f-ck over it.
Stop ruining a good site with your childish bickering.

Enough with the personal attacks as well. I don't care if you are black, white, fat, single, maried, man or woman or alien. You are an anonymous guy on the end of the internet (yeah me too). I am gonna judge you by the quality of your content and expect the same.

There is an ignore button as well.

Get the f-ck over yourselves and go back to doing what you do best, posting content that helps people.

Serenity

Reaction score
Complains about everyone giving each other sh!t, gives everyone sh!t.

Complains about posts lacking content, makes a post with zero useful content.

Reminds everyone there's an ignore button, doesn't use it himself.

Seriously, if you want quality content then create it instead of complaining to everyone else. Show us how it's done, don't be the very same thing you're criticizing.

In your own words: get a f-cking grip.

SkrooU

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are getting embarrassing. Instead of focusing on content and what people have to say you are all busy giving each other shyt. You are like 8 yr olds in the school ground talking about how tough you are and why captain america is cooler than batman. It is f-cking pathetic.

Get a f-cking grip. You guys have different viewpoints and outlooks on life. Poonking and Deesade are never going to share a viewpoint with Tenacity. Get the f-ck over it.
Stop ruining a good site with your childish bickering.

Enough with the personal attacks as well. I don't care if you are black, white, fat, single, maried, man or woman or alien. You are an anonymous guy on the end of the internet (yeah me too). I am gonna judge you by the quality of your content and expect the same.

There is an ignore button as well.

Get the f-ck over yourselves and go back to doing what you do best, posting content that helps people.
The discussion boards are meant to share, critique, and clarify different opinions. There wouldn't be much of a discussion without this.
I mean your post is so ludicrous that you must be a troll.
Can you imagine if every single person on here agreed with each other.

Example:
New post - Guys my wife is getting fat, lazy around the house, and is not interested in sex much. She's also inviting our unemployed male neighbor over for morning tea while I'm at work and they watch movies together. Any opinions?

Responses:
You should be very alpha and show her how confident you are by letting her carry on this type of friendship with the male neighbor. Exercise yourself and be better in bed and she will want to have sex with you. Any body else have a problem with this advice?
I concur
Awesome advice
Great answer
Brilliant
Totally agree
Wow, took the words right out of my mouth
Great minds think alike.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The discussion boards are meant to share, critique, and clarify different opinions. There wouldn't be much of a discussion without this.
I mean your post is so ludicrous that you must be a troll.
Can you imagine if every single person on here agreed with each other.

Example:
New post - Guys my wife is getting fat, lazy around the house, and is not interested in sex much. She's also inviting our unemployed male neighbor over for morning tea while I'm at work and they watch movies together. Any opinions?

Responses:
You should be very alpha and show her how confident you are by letting her carry on this type of friendship with the male neighbor. Exercise yourself and be better in bed and she will want to have sex with you. Any body else have a problem with this advice?
I concur
Awesome advice
Great answer
Brilliant
Totally agree
Wow, took the words right out of my mouth
Great minds think alike.
She's still disrespecting him inviting the UNEMPLOYED next door neighbor to watch movies while he busts his royal a$$.

If he's going to follow this path of not stopping her from what she's doing, he would also do a similar type of behavior. So he's doing dinner with a sexy babe that the wife would be jealous of.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup I agree. They are meant for discussion, clarification and disagreement. I am fine with that and enjoy it.

Explain to me how comments like "you are just an unemployed british wAanker" or "you have no inner game. You are just a whiny ***** with anger management problems" or "he lives in his mom's basement with his fat girlfriend" help discussion.

I have great respect for the posters on here. I don't agree with everyone all the time. If I disagree with someone, even if I violently disagree I don't need to resort to personal attacks.

I don't ignore posters because when they are not p-ssing each other off they have some valid things to say.

Feel free to go through my content and look for when I have made attacks on anybody. Even my original post in thread was just asking for posters to stop picking fights with each other, which they are doing. I enjoy their content and want to see more of it.

As for my content I have tried to offer advice when I can based on my experiences. If you think it is empty content, so be it. It's free advice, do what you like with it. If it is offensive (which I doubt) tell the mods.

If you think me asking for posters to have civilised discussions and disagreements without getting personal is trolling then so be it.

I enjoy this site and think it can be better than it is. I am pretty sure I am not the only person who thinks this. I think it is up to us to make it better not the mods. I guess we are all trolls.

If you think the site is perfect the way it is then good for you. I am not going to call you a beta f-ggot just because I disagree with you.

SkrooU

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Explain to me how comments like "you are just an unemployed british wAanker" or "you have no inner game. You are just a whiny ***** with anger management problems" or "he lives in his mom's basement with his fat girlfriend" help discussion.
I guess I just personally find them entertaining, especially since they're in a thread called "The Mature Man". I do my best to not offend others, but I could care less if someone insults me. And I was being sarcastic about the troll comment. It was obvious you're not a troll.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks...and yeah, I really am not a troll, just getting fed up with BS.

Serenity

Reaction score
We all get fed up with bullsh!t, giving it attention does not make the problem go away. This is the internet and what you complain about will NEVER fully go away, unless this is made into a closed invitation only community.

Let the haters hate and ignore their existence, they hate not getting any attention. Let bad threads and posts just die off in insignificance.

It's not that I don't agree with you, I do, but it's futile to fight against it without contributing to it.

Glassguy

Reaction score
No one is putting a gun to your head forcing you to keep reading something you disagree with.

Some things I dont agree with and I keep on trucking. Thats part of anything internet based.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you guys are right. I had hoped that maybe people could put aside their differences is all.
As for people disagreeing with me I expect that.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
No one is responsible for your feelings and actions but YOU. Others' actions upon you cannot provoke you; rather YOUR interpretation of the action upon you is what provokes you. The onus is always upon YOU. The ones who give shvt upon others are the ones with the problems, as shvt can only arise from an individual who already possesses it to give.

If Poonking or Deesade ("they") engage in perpetual shvt with another, they are the ones with the problem. If Tenacity engages, he is the problem.

IMO, they all have problems.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah you guys are right. I had hoped that maybe people could put aside their differences is all.
As for people disagreeing with me I expect that.
But alas, how else would they get to play alpha without pontificating their theories all over the website and
defending those theories to the hilt, with other strangers.....

....did I stay "their" theories.....that should be regurgitating other peoples' theories and spending countless hours
defending those theories with strangers on the internet...

Really, you'd have to wonder of the motivations of those who defend the points made in the Rational Male (for example)....
what's their motivation? A sense of self importance? To be viewed as alpha by association? Boredom?

You don't see Rollo coming on blasting out strangers if they have a different point of view as his.....No, because, why would he care? He's
making money from his book and his website. In my opinion, his motivations are clear. To make money. That motivation one can
applaud. Why would he give a damn if someone disagrees with him. His book sells. In fact, probably the more that disagree the better. A division can be formed....

I say leave them to it. But observe the motivations....

We'll all never agree with each other. Where there's perception there's deception....but those that defend their dogma with such energy and vigor cannot see that.

It's a little amusing at times. At times....

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fundamental problem is the attempting to create a formula that all people will fall into. Not all women want babies, not all men want to be the leaders in relationships (check out the s/m community). .. When there is incongrous date like a sexy 50 yr old (liz hurley) or a man who likes beingg submissive the data is assumed to be wrong not the theory IMVHO.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't see Rollo coming on blasting out strangers if they have a different point of view as his.....No, because, why would he care? He's
making money from his book and his website. In my opinion, his motivations are clear. To make money. That motivation one can applaud. Why would he give a damn if someone disagrees with him. His book sells. In fact, probably the more that disagree the better. A division can be formed....
Trust me, I was financially and creatively successful long before I self-published either book or started my blog. I've been a part of the SS community since the first incarnation of the forum and no one paid me to be a mod when I was one. If the Red Pill was made illegal tomorrow and the internet gods deleted everything I've ever written I'd still be making the money I do from my career.

I don't write what I do for the money. I make the least amount of royalties on the print version of TRM, but that is the version I push the most because I want the material to be shared and discussed among men (and women occasionally). The Audible version I share 50% of the royalties with Sam Botta, my narrator because he needs the money to recover from crushing medical bills from a hit & run accident he had. I could've just paid him a one time buy out, but I chose to do the right thing and help a brother.

I was making six figures in the liquor and gaming industries before I ever thought of writing a book. I do care if people disagree with me because it sparks discussion and debate in a marketplace of ideas. Disagreement helps me and all of us hone an idea into a principle. My book sells because it changes lives (look at the reviews on Amazon), but it does so because we come together to connect the dots and turn theories into practices.

You want to know why I write what I do? I covered this a long time ago:
https://therationalmale.com/2011/10/26/whats-your-problem/

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
@Rollo Tomassi

Cheers. I appreciate the clarification. My intention was not to have a go at you or your intentions but rather to make a point about the stupidness of the infighting that happens here on a regular basis.

Healthy discussions are been polarised with the constant namecalling and labelling.

In my haste to make my point I can see I've incorrectly questioned your deeper motivations. I offer my apologies.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No worries. A lot of guys think I write for a living.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice to see you drop in Rollo. It's been a couple years{?} since you've posted. Several others have gone missing as well. The forum is poorer as a result.