Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just Got Rejected!

FunkyMillion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey DJs,

here is the fvckin' deal......

Before summer started (I'm in college by the way), I just got rejected by this girl that I really liked since last year. Then I finally got the balls to tell her how I feel about her and then she shot me down. See, I don't got any problems with the rejection at all. My problem is that I know for sure that she's gonna be in almost all of my classes and seeing her face would fvck me up emotionally and not to mention I probably can't concentrate on studying. That was my risk and I took it, that I don't have any regrets, but seeing her face every class session would make me feel like embarrassed or some sh!t like that.

Any advice of what to do? Should I put on that "I don't give a fvck about you attitude" or "the ****y attitude" or "the friendship cr@p attitude"? or what? :confused:

The reason why I have her in all of my classes is because we have the same major together.... And fall session is about to start again.

8ball

Don Juan
Reaction score
Act like it doesn't phase you in the least.

Act like her rejecting you means as much to you as a piece of sand on your sneakers.

Laugh. Be happy. Joke w/ her.

You'll get her eventually.

Whatever you do, don't freak out and keep your head down in shame.

Ser_i

Don Juan
Reaction score
rofl! I have been rejected by a girl..just 5 hours ago :D I'm still smiling.. why ?!

cause she now thinks I care a lot for her.. or that i'm attracted to her.. and that's my advantage now. I'll treat her like any other girl. she will try to get closer.. I'll treat her slightly worse then I treat other girls (I don't treat other girls bad. I treat them like I treat anyone else.. lol I'm saying it the wrong way.. just stay neutral)

you know have an advantage, by giving in you have placed a "pre set feeling" into her mind and she will not think of you otherwise.. and when you suddenly treat her like the rest.. she'll be thinking HEY! what the hell! you want me boy! GET OVER HERE and be my sweet little puppy who adores me so I can play with you."

but now you know! so the puppy eyes are the eyes of a devil the eyes of a true Don Juan knowing she is wondering why you are being so normal to her while other girls get that too and some even get more.. she wants to be more then normal. she does not feel better then the rest anymore... and if things work out, she'll come back to you.. but that's ofcourse if you want her by than.... you'll have trouble keeping of the others

(*slaps himself for Uber confidence posting spree, sorry, it's just the rejection thing from this girl.. she's okay but nothing special and it just makes me realise that woman with the ability to chose are funny cause no matter what they do they end up wanting to be with you! hell yeah! I lost it.. totally wacko rhyming spree)

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is EXACTLY why I don't date girls who are in my class unless I know its in the bag. Even then, the chances of it going down the ****ter are relatively high. I would hate to see a broad 3-4x a week that shot me down, but just act like it never happened. I'd be friendly to her, but I wouldn't go out of my way to talk to her.

PIMP

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First, you should feel proud that you had the guts to go up to her. (Not that I recommend pronouncing one's love for a girl.) So instead of averting your eyes every time you meet her, you should look at her like a take-no-crap guy. It's actually an honor you've earned -- there is nothing fake about it. So go ahead, you're a man who approaches what he wants.

As for your own emotions. Yeah, that'll be tough -- but is it really worse that you went up to her and found out the truth, or would it have been better to live your life not knowing if you could have had her or not.

If you like someone, I think it is better to take the risk and lose than to never have ventured at all.

Reaction score
These are my opinions based on my style:

1. never tell a woman how you feel until she has earned that priveledge.

2. Atleast you stepped up and took a chance. I applaude your effort.

3. Do your homework before you approach the next one with your feelings on your shoulder. Let them earn that right.

4. I'm sure she atleast has respect for what you did. so it's no big deal, I know it hurts, but now is time to use your c&f and other dj techniques to score with someone else....letting her know what she is missing out on...a great guy who loves to have fun...

5. The pain will pass with time. Just don't hold it inside. Scoring with another ho will get you back on top of your game.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got this excerpt from some member on the forum, wish I could give credit.. Might be Pooks.

A "rejection" from a woman means nothing to you. Women are everywhere, and there is always a better and more attractive woman just beyond the horizon. Because of this, you care nothing of whether or not a particular woman rejects you, for in reality it is you who are evaluating her. A "rejection" from her proves her unworthiness of you.

And because you care nothing of being "rejected", you are not emotionally affected. You simply move on to the next one. You realize that an attempt to verbally insult her would only convey a defeat, and because you are not the one who has lost something valuable you refuse to claim a loss.

If you feel like you lose something from being rejected, a retaliation will not bring you back up. It will only show insecurity and weakness. You don't have time to waste on them anyway; there is another woman over there for you to approach. Leave the retaliations and pointless insults to the AFCs.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would recommend a couple little things... whether or not my recommendation means anything to you is another issue, but :

a) When you are attracted to a woman, SHOW her how you feel, but DO NOT TELL her how you feel. The former is attractive, the latter is AFCish.

b) Show her that you are macking on other girls and the fact that she shot you down doesn't phaze you. This will show her that she has been nexted... (Whether or not she cares is another issue)

c) When you want a woman, just ask them out RIGHT AWAY. This will help you from waiting for a year before asking her out, when you are soo deep in the friendzone that it's not even funny. Also, you aren't able to get intense feelings about a woman if she shoots you down right away.

d) Don't take rejection so personnaly, maybe she just got dumped from an abusive bf and wants nothing to do with men... How could you take that personnally, when you had nothing to do with her situation anyway. This woman has greater insight into the guy that she is looking for then you do, and she probably sees some sort of incompatibility between the both of you... something that just saves you the time of figuring out after 3-4 dates.

e) Like PS said, You had the balls to approach. For that you should pat yourself on the back. The pain of rejection is less then the pain of regret.

f) Continue to be this girls friend if you were in that position before, otherwise don't talk to her anymore. If you were her friend before, just talk to her casually, and maybe you could get some social proof out of her. (Follow this one at your own risk, there isn't enough info in the post to see if this would apply)

PENZILLA

Don Juan
Reaction score
!

"GO BEYOND" REJECTION!
(and move on w/ your life!)

-PENZILLA

(Penzilla's back baby!!!)

bludb0i

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man don't let it get you down. know there are plenty of other women and its her loss. i would just be normal and act like she don't exist. don't be intimidated or nothing just keep it koo. don't let rejection get you down, consider it more practice and it happens to the best of us. don't sweat it. we as djs gots to have backbone.

FunkyMillion

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks guys.... that really helped....

oh and don't worry, i'm over with this chick.... once a chick rejects me, that's it, no more... like that bank teller, what does she say again? "NEXT!"

-FM

learningtopimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep it moving playboy....keep it moving. The tips above were very good....don't know what I'd do without you guys sometimes. Just keep going, don't hesitate or doubt yourself for one second. That's the way to be, and it's the best feeling in the world.