Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just got off the phone with a friend....

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never cut anyone off... they cut themselves off. He's my Saint's game buddy. If he stops being a fun guy going to games, or if he turns into a non-productive basket case, yeah I'd stop spending time with him. It's not like he is always whining about chicks, thinking he is just a victim, yeah that s#1t gets old, I don't put up with that. He is well aware that the problems he is having is all on him.

In his defense, he works all the time running his business, he doesn't spend too much time worrying about women, he's too busy. We'll have this talk once every few months when a chick he is seeing goes sideways... then he back on purpose. Like I said, he's actually a great guy... his biggest problem is that he WANTS a relationship... in my experience the surest way NOT to get in a relationship with a quality woman, is to actually NOT want one... let her work to lock you down. His other problem is OLD, but what else is he going to do... he is too busy to actually go out and find women and the pandemic really limits your opportunity to meet people like normal human beings.

Damaged women expect YOU the man to chase them... In case anyone here hasn't already figured this out, if a woman expects you to chase them, then THAT is a HUGH red flag. Why... because they do not have sufficient self-esteem or confidence in themselves to make an effort. The attention they get being the prize is the ego boost they need to get through the day. The problem with this is these men that chase them they don't really love... so they move through them like a storm.
well said i have cut off alot of high school guys and college guys like that:)