Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just got nexted i guess!

redshift

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was dating this girl for about 4 weeks now. Never got beyond some intense kissing sessions. She is that typical "nice girl" thing. No drinking, no partying, regular church goer sort. We did have some fun together, in other avenues tho! So i was like, maybe it will work out.

But, today morning when i went to meet her and about to make some plans, she was like we should talk and basically told me that she wants to stop dating me.

She was like" i had a bad experience with my ex f, who was fine in the beginning but later turned out to ad..lah..blah...i like you but, you are just not my style..blah....blah..."

So, there go my plans...and guess what ..no numbers in my phone i can call....:down:

I am feeling down, even though i really shouldnt i guess..I am an Asian guy BTW, but pretty decent looking even if i say so..about 6'1...and she is white.

I think i should just keep it aside and move one, thinking about going clubbing and maybe finding some numbers...and have a good time...bad part: i will have to run into her almost everyday in school..she works as an assistant...

whatever!

darthsidious

Banned
Reaction score
you were supposed to be more aggressive than that. there is no such thing as nice girl but there is such thing as a girl being overly frustrated wondering if you really like her or don't. the only way SHE finds out if you want to get in her pants and the only way YOU find out if you get into her pants.

i've seen animals just meet within a couple hours or days and they begin banging. they don't waste time, learn from them we are no different you and i except i have superior mental abilities.

i've given you gold advice that is 100x better than p ussy-lamer now bend over, it's time for a ram session.

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by darthsidious
now bend over, it's time for a ram session.
wtfgay

btw animals dont have rape laws

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont worry about it...

go out and sarge...there are plenty of other women out there for the taking :)

have fun

redshift

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by darthsidious
you were supposed to be more aggressive than that. there is no such thing as nice girl but there is such thing as a girl being overly frustrated wondering if you really like her or don't. the only way SHE finds out if you want to get in her pants and the only way YOU find out if you get into her pants.

i've seen animals just meet within a couple hours or days and they begin banging. they don't waste time, learn from them we are no different you and i except i have superior mental abilities.

i've given you gold advice that is 100x better than p ussy-lamer now bend over, it's time for a ram session.
Dont get me wrong, i was pretty aggressive, but...forget it, just that i was actually liking the gal....out to have some fun tonight..:cheer:

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SHE TOLD YOU THAT YOU WEREN'T HER "STYLE"?

You should have taken offense bro. Not chalk it up like an AFC.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think i should just keep it aside and move one, thinking about going clubbing and maybe finding some numbers...and have a good time

Get to it and don't look back...

bad part: i will have to run into her almost everyday in school..she works as an assistant...

You're kidding right? Man, I would have so much with it if I were you...

redshift

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're kidding right? Man, I would have so much with it if I were you...
Could you explain that a lil more..?

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have any idea where you might of went wrong (AFC things). Im guessing you must of done somethng when she said you weren't her style.

redshift

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know. But when i first met her itself and was asking about me, she told that she was non-partying gal, when i told her that i liked to party sometimes and stuff. Later when i asked her out to a club, she instantly refused saying that she once went and had the worst time of her life. So i dropped it there.

I was away for a week on a school training program and met her today in school(she works here..btw she is 25..me 22). Went to the coffee place in school and she spilled it out then. But i did tell her that i had a good time at the party at the workshop held by the organizers.

I dont know if that finalized her decision. She basically told me that even tho she liked me (usual stuff!), she found that her lifestyle was different than mine and she did not want to get hurt down the line again( said she had a REALLY bad experince with her ex involving alcohol and stuff). I told her then that she TOTALLY got me wrong. ( i NEVER had any prob with alcohol). I just left her saying i dont have to justify my lifestyle to anyone and she got it wrong anyways.

BUT, I do have to interact with her ATLEAST once in 4 days regarding stuff (records and equipment). So what to do?

I am just thinking of ignoring her when i see her. But i have to accept the fact that she is cute (atleast a 8.5-9) and a good kisser! lol....

any ideas on how to deal with her when i meet her?

JPR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if you gota see her every day for work then you gota see her. Don' t antagonize her by ignoring her and just making life harder for yourself at work. I'd say just go about it treating her in a coworker friendly way as if nothing had happened between you. There is a chance that given time and seeing your calm reaction she might get second thoughts and rethink what she said, but untill she does on her own don't prod her in hopes of reversing her mind.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just left her saying i dont have to justify my lifestyle to anyone and she got it wrong anyways.

Damn right you don't. This is the attitude you have to have with all women and life in general. Women are attracted to men who think this way...

....[BUT, I do have to interact with her ATLEAST once in 4 days regarding stuff (records and equipment). So what to do?

Treat her like a friend. Don't act like you're still into her or like her. You can be flirty with her, but make it 'innocent' and fun. Then walk away.... Don't give her the impression that you're flirting because you sill 'want' her. Hope this makes sense...

I am just thinking of ignoring her when i see her. But i have to accept the fact that she is cute (atleast a 8.5-9) and a good kisser! lol

Don't ignore her, she'll see right through this. You have to accept the fact that she's cute? Come on man, give me a break. You're putting her up on a pedistal by thinking this way. If anything, she has to accept the face that she missed out on a great time with you. Right?