Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just got in another accident....

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you had a big truck why didn't you just drive over the curb? I've curbed trucks in the past, they're well equipped to ride it out with no damage.

Also didn't you check over your shoulder when you started backing up or at least use your rear view mirror? You probably would of seen the car behind you. If your truck is too big to see the car behind you then again my first point is once again valid.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you know what my dad's boss does?

being a nyc driver, any little bump, dent, scratch he gets on his car from another driver....he'll demand money and accept it. hell better tahn reporting to insurance and losing much more.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
U turns are legal unless posted otherwise.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so hes agreed to let me pay him away from the insurance. i also talked to his insurance and they said it was ok. can you guys help me with a release of liability letter??

heres what i have so far....

I, (HIS NAME), BY ACCEPTING THIS CAHIERS CHECK FOR PAYMENT OF $1000.00., RELEASE (MY NAME) OF ALL LIABILITIES AND DAMAGES TO MY SILVER 2003 FORD MUSTANG CAUSED BY THE ACCIDENT THAT OCCURED ON DATE: XX/XX/XX., ON (STREET NAME).

BY ACCEPTING THIS PAYMENT, I, (HIS NAME), ALSO AGREE TO TAKE NO PROSECUTIONS AND/OR INSURANCE ACTIONS TOWARDS (MY NAME). I ALSO AGREE TO VOID/CANCEL ANY INSURANCE CLAIMS I HAVE ALREADY MADE TOWARDS (MY NAME) WITH MY INSURANCE COMPANY.

....you guys think thats good....any tips or revisions from you guys is appeciated. he os coming to my house tommrow afternoon to accept payment/ sign this thing.