Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just Enjoy yourself

Roly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look I'm going to keep it simple and not elaborate on this topic because I feel there is no need for it.

When it comes to chicks, dating and improving yourself, make it a priority to have fun. How do you do that? I'm going to tell u guys the secret - Stop Comparing yourself to others.

: - ) Stop Comparing yourself to others. Stop comparing yourself to other DJ's, other dudes, other co-workers, stop comparing yourself to other so called Legends like Pook or Senor Fingers and other" All- Stars" in this site.

Because my friends, when it comes to getting chicks, it's all about creativity honing that creative potential inside of you and enjoying yourself in the process, it's has nothing to do with being an egotistical, arrogant little prick.

Remember dude, you are unique, you are a worthy individual just as important as the freakin president and just as equal as the bum living on the side of the road since we all have a purpose to serve in our lives. Just enjoy yourself guys and live life !

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
has nothing to do with being an egotistical, arrogant little prick.

Damn it, there goes my fun...:D

h a r d a s s

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its sad we have to remind ourselves of this, but having fun is the way to do it, if you're having fun who cares if you even get the girl?? And then you have the perfect attitude for a pick-up "Don't need the girl, she better be fun too"

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great one, biker!

Bump!

Good thread.:up:

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you have fun you are relaxed, when you are relaxed you are in the Zone, when you are in the Zone you are in the best position to let your game flow.

unsalted_peanuts

Reaction score
I agree with the having a relaxed, fun attitude about life, but I don't agree completely about not comparing yourself with others.

I believe that a lot of our determination to achieve something comes from a comparison with what others have already done (since almost everything has already been done anyhow).

For example, you see a guy get into his ferrari, a gorgeous girl sitting on the passenger seat. The wrong attitude would be to be jealous and envious of what he has. A better attitude would be to see yourself in his shoes sometime in the future - ie. achieving what he has.

So I guess what I'm saying is, comparing yourself to others is not necessarily a bad thing. It can give you drive, if you use it in the right way.

Like you say, stop comparing yourself to others *all the time*. And with whatever you do, keep it fun.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The key to being successfull with women is to be at one with yourself.

A man who is at one with himself is not worried about having a woman. His heart does not ache for the affection of others.

Here is a good test.

How many guys here could take a vacation by themselves?

Tell a girl that you plan to take a vacation by yourself and just watch how impressed she will be . She will think you are strong and outgoing. She will find that attractive.

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin

A man who is at one with himself is not worried about having a woman. His heart does not ache for the affection of others.

Here is a good test.

Tell a girl that you plan to take a vacation by yourself and just watch how impressed she will be . She will think you are strong and outgoing. She will find that attractive.
I have. And you're dead on.

penguin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin

Here is a good test.

I like my own company. However, I get **** about it. Like if i go to a movie by myself, it's "who you going with? No really, who? By yourself? what? Why?"

Doing stuff alone is the best. No need to worry about what other people want. If i want to go out to dinner by myself, i will. At least then I can stuff myself silly and not worry about this little thing called 'manners' :D

HB_Hunter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great tip Roly .....

But what i wanted to elaborate about is the pressure to have fun ... We shouldn't pressurize ourselves to have fun ...we should let go , enjoy the process and accept things but what does one do if he ain't getting that fun ? if he always keep pressuring himself to have fun in any outings ?? It becomes a shore and work .

Perhaps you shall talk about this and let us learn how to bypass it ..

Roly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You make a good point HB hunter. Life is not perfect, don't expect it to be and of course you're not going to have fun all the time. But I still believe you can still be a cool and relax dude in the process. You mentioned the word - " pressure", what's w/ all the pressuring man? Pressuring yourself in anything always lead to uptightness and insecurity. There's no pressure in having fun, having fun is a genuine emotion. It's either there or it's not.

Based on my experience, one of the main reasons why the fun is not there is you can be so self conscious sometimes meaning your putting so much pressure on yourself to look cool and maintain a freaking image and always looking for people's approval and attention. ( This is the worse symptoms of conformity that I myself suffers from time to time because of all the years of its conditioning.) Or you're competing with other guys to look " cool" and it's stopping the creative force inside of you. The truth is, you gotta stop caring and not give a damn what people think about you and like rejection, you can't be afraid to "fail", " be lame" and "look stupid". I noticed improving results once I got the idea of this mentality. I'll talk about this when I'm more mature and have better field experience.

PatZull

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post.

The only thing stopping us from having fun are our thoughts. Whenever our minds begin to wonder, we lose focus, and start pondering over insignificant things, like what to say next, what to do, what not to do, etc.

So we try to focus on the ladies, but this, too, isn't good, because we begin to supplicate and take all she says and does to heart, which can hurt us in one way or another (oneitis, for example).

The best thing is to focus on your having fun. Be interested in people, so that YOU can learn something new, so that YOU get something from the interaction. Go out on dates, so that YOU can have a good time, so that YOU can choose which girl is worthy of your attention (no, no contradiction here, once you have a connection with a girl, it's a good thing to give her your attention, which will strengthen your relationship).

Just please, don't turn into an egocentric prick. Focusing on yourself doesn't mean neglecting the outer world. Just think about all that for a moment.