Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No, not really

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Steve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in buying only brand new items such as:

Wallets
Belts
Ties
Watches (Timex sport watches)
Cologne
Zippo Lighters

All name brand like fossil, timex, polo ralph lauren, tommy hilfiguer, and a bunch more - never been used. Just trying to get an idea if anyone would be interested, cause my uncle is closing up his shop that just sells stuff for men.

Example of prices would be like probably no more than 20 dollars on ANY of the items above. Even if the wallets, watches, cologne or whatever is retailed at like 40+ bucks. Just vote if you would be interested, it's basically getting stuff for up to 60% cheaper than you would in malls/stores.

Of course you would get pictures of the item and stuff like that, all with tags etc. still on it.

Thanks.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
$20?!?!?! Hell yes!

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
COLOGNE!!

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which country are you in? And are you willing to send items overseas? I am interested in buying, but not sure if the postage can handle it (last time a german ebayer cost me $100 for a EU30 item)

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you want the payments? Money order/Cheque ok? ..I don't have a credit card so that's the only way I can see.

Oh, and what brands of wallets do you have? Any Mont Blanc stuff? ..Cologne might be good too.

..BTW, I think this belongs in Anything Else

Steve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, LOL I was just reading in the health and fitness forums while I remembered to post this, and it was too late by the time I realized it, sorry about that.

Anyways, I'll check with him on what other brands he has, and about shipping overseas... If you give us your ZIP CODE or something, there's a way to figure it out at the ups/fedex website I think, if they ship overseas and how much. Shouldn't be much, if it's an item that doesnt' really weight much. That goes for the same with people in Canada... we can figure a cost via ups/fedex website first. I'll have more details later after I talk to him, he's still not 100% sure he's closing shop, but I'll tell him I know some people that wouldn't mind, lol. I think it's a combination of him being ill and over-ordering stock items for holidays.

OK will get back to yall on this. Also for US buyers, I think two or more items and your shipping is free, and on one item it should only cost like 3 bucks cause of how light it would be, except maybe cologne.

FreD, what's up. I'm sure he will accept cash maybe check, and there's no tax. He has a paypal account too I think.

Talk to yall later,
Steven

Any personal questions PM me, and I'll ask him.

Last edited:

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How bout canada?

Im interested in:

Wallets (Maybe one or two)
Belts (maybe on eor two)
Ties (maybe one or two)
Watches (You mean the digital ones or the nice ones form Tommy and the like?)
Cologne (Definitely)

DJ Fedorov

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cologne, Watches, & Belts sound intersting depending on what kind it is, I'd have to see some pics, how would this work? Is there some kind of website we can go to? I dont want to get ripped off, I want to trust people but this is the internet so you can't always be so trustworthy.
I'd like to see pics of some watches & Belts
I have lots of good cologne already but some that I'd b interested in getting cheap would be Gucci Envy, Allure or Egostige Platimun by Chanel....

Steve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I completely understand. He's got something going up at men's stop for a temporary website to post stuff that he needs to sell. Right now there's a nice electric shaver. Check it out if you're interested.

He said he should have wallets and stuff up soon, provided that he doesn't sell them all otherwise.

Talk to yall later