Just Bust a Nut

kk2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, this might be a wierd topic but more and more Im starting to feel like women are just useless pieces of ass, like the only reason Im going to talk to women is to Nut on her face.

I feel like Im becoming more and more pessimitic about true love because to enjoy love or rather to be loving and caring you'll just get railroaded and you'll become an AFC and then get dumped. Thats the way I feel.

The only way to keep women with you is to keep gaming them, even in a relationship you constantly have to keep the pressure up and after a while it gets very tiring becuase by nature I am a very nice guy an AFC, so I have to try hard to believe in myself, and be a jerk at times, and being a jerk takes work.

I hope you guys are following my reasoning, Im a nice guy by nature and very emotionally sensative, im quite far from the jerk, and I usually change my frame of mind when I am around girls to that "bratty sister mentallity" but normally Im very nice. This change of frame takes so much work and its so hard to keep up and it doesnt feel congruent with the real me, the nice guy.

So now when I look at women I just dont see them worth the effort, since loving them and being nice will just lead you to heartache and then doing frame changing will just let you f*uck her and thats it.

I know that there's a balance where you can love a girl but still be a Dj at the same time, that you can retain those qualities.

But being a jerk isnt easy for me though, making gaming girls hard and all I'll get out of it when I get better of a DJ is a f*ck, and then I constantly have to be entertaining/game playing a women to keep her around. If I relax to enjoy the love, I'll let my guard down and you get f*ukced in the a*SS.

green69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you are an insecure guy who changes his personality just for girls. No wonder you get burned.

You don't have to be a jerk to get girls. In fact, often when girls say "he's a jerk" it really means "he's a fun guy who doesn't revolve his life around me."

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're DJing like it's a "different side" of your character. Find your moral ground, and internalize the features of a DJ that you find idea. If you aren't comfortable with what you're doing, seek some alternatives that fit your frame better. Try to come up with your own unique style, instead of following somebody else's formula. There's a part of you that is probably a natural DJ, but has been socially repressed. Try to find within yourself the features that will make you an attractive person, and it will become a part of you because it came from you. You can be yourself, and a great DJ at the same time if you know how to do it. If you feel that you need change, do it.

-Damian

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is this mentality that is the most damaging here, and anywhere in the community. "What makes one cvnt different from the next?" They'll say. You express any interest in a woman beyond "hit it and quit it" and you've got ONEITIS. Because all bytches are the same. They're all dumb slvts, right?

Is your mom a dumb slvt? How about your grandma? And your sister? What makes them different than any other cvnt? How do you feel about a guy logging on to sosuave and asking "how do I fvck her without her expecting more from me?" about your sister?

Hell, what makes you different than any other cvnt? "I'm a man!" Great. There are lots of sh!tty men out there, if you dare call them men. There are a lot of people out there who seem to be worthless. Unfortunately, many of the people we bag on most around here are guys trying their best to do what they've been taught is right. It's the lesson that's wrong, not the guys. I guess that we're all just proof that everyone is a product of thier environment - and, quite frankly, our environment sucks.

The natural backlash to feminine worship and the ever present mythos that men are inferior to women is that men will percieve a war being waged between the genders. Now, we can't respect women for what they should be because of what they are. Men are taught that you have to hate women to seduce them, and that the only tool we have to enforce our power as men is sex. We say that, since women traditionally use sex to manipulate men, we will fight fire with fire and sex women in order to manipulate them. The problem we run into is that we've focused way too much on sex.

To keep a girl in a relationship, you don't have to be anything but a man. You sound like you are a good man, and that should be a thing to be praised and not discouraged. It's ridiculous that anybody would tell you to be a jerk and not a nice guy. You're taking the terms too literally.

The 'nice guy' that everybody tells you about isn't really very nice at all. He'll do a favor, insisting that he expects nothing, and then b!tch later that you gave him nothing. Just like he told you he wanted. He'll pander to you, doing favors and seemingly nice things if you have something he wants. Maybe it's your access to friends, your money, or your sex. Whatever it is, he's using you by being nice when he's expecting something in return.

This is the guy that worships women. He fails to recognize that beauty is only skin deep, as worships any attractive girl like she was a princess - doing nice things for her not because he wants to, but because he thinks he has to. He's not truly nice, just trying to manipulate the system. Inside he's bitter and hates women for the pain he has caused himself through his lack of understanding for them.

Don't confuse sensitivity with chumpness, or true generosity with this nice guy crap that expects something in return. If you're like me, you enjoy giving gifts for the sake of giving them. When you care about somebody, it's nice to see them smile. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Giving is only generous when you do it whith no expectations of reciprocity. I read a very good post on this recently, talking about how cheap gifts are better than expensive ones, because in the end they last about the same for the recipient. Anybody who gives expensive gifts expecting some sort of return is a fool.

Supplication is the number one sign of an AFC, to be sure. That is, any behavior done with the specific intent to get something from a woman can be called supplication. That includes gift giving, insincere compliments, blowing off friends, giving up hobbbies, and all of the many things that anybody on this board can recognize as being the wrong way to deal with women.

However, focusing on not caring about women at all is no better. If all you want is somebody to sleep with, then buy yourself a hooker. If it's just sex you're interested in, she's no different than a girl you met in a bar. They're all just cvnts right? At least a hooker doesn't need any talking into to. She'll do what you want.

If, however, you want from women what real man are supposed to get from women, then take a step back and re-evaluate what it is you are after. Start finding traits in these girls that you can admire. Rediscover some basic human respect for another person.

It's no wonder so many gurus can't actually keep a girlfriend - they're so brainwashed by their own methods that they forget that there's more to all of this than initial attraction. There's more to relationships than "Jerk" or "Nice Guy". Some of the guys on here seem to hate women so much, I'd swear they're gay.

kk2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks brother Ap

Thats what My whole post or the hidden message was about, if whether or not I could step back and appreciate a women as another person and still be a successful dj, Im guessing after reading your post that there probably is a fine line between being sensitive and 'nice'.

Thats the thing I dont want to hate women, but it feels like some of the methods almost require you to do so, or maybe Im confusing my actions as sensitive when they qualify as chumpy.

What I want from a women is intelligence and witt,she has to be inteligent but not neccesairly an intelectual, she has to be funny and I need somebody who can make fun of everything and has a bubbly personality but also can be serious when the situation calls for it. I need a person who has a passion for life and lives it well. I need a girl who is responsible with her emotions and I hate insecure girls. I need a girl who has some kind of solid grounding in life, not a dumb chick who lets her emotions guide her all the time, maybe a little tomboy'ish too.

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's not about being a jerk or being nice.
it's not even about anything you think it is.

i can still see that you worship woman ALOT.
just by the way you described your "dream" girl.

i bet the next time you meet someone with those
qualities that you freak and and can't even speak.
i used to do the same thing too.
trust me , i feel ya'!

but putting them on some god holy throne
refering her to HB9-10's ,seeing only how she is done
up and becoming distracted ..you already lost.
just by doing all of that you are already below her
because you put soo much value on HER instead
of keeping it for yourself.

whats soo different from her then the waitress at
Dennys or the bank teller chick?
the difference is how you percieve them.
If you address ANY girl like some god almighty woman
saint ...then you already lost dude....

you lost control and she has your nutts in her pocket
before you even say "hi"
that rush , those sweaty palms , that anxious excited
feeling you get when you meet someone you
are really attracted to?
GET RID OF IT.
it'll only hold you back and screw you over.

that hot chick i see?
i treat her the same as i would any other chick.
i just do my own thing and i really don't really play
that game in my mind that i used to..
okay ,what do i say? she's soo hot, i am gonna talk to her..
and then beat myself up over it if i don't...

NO NO NO

don't you understand how much you give away power
to ANYONE by doing that?

you're a nice guy!
GOOD FOR YOU!
it dosen't mean you have to be all hunky dory and nice
to everyone all the time and put them before you
( i am only assuming that you do)

ration it out, be nice sometimes.
don't just give it away indiscriminantly.
nice is good for customer service
not sexual relationships.

you wanna know a secret?
a$$$holes & jerks are guys with poor coping mechanisms
and low skill sets to overcome their issues so they
overcompensate by not caring and being mean.

they were all nice guys in the beggining.
but the smooth edges got roughened out
usually by life & experiances.

it's not a game or some role dude, you got it twisted.
you don't want to be a jerk,trust me.
it never works out and in the end you'll just end
up being bitter ,cold and uncaring.

it's not about hating anyone.
it's about respecting people equally regardless
of status, power materials,etc.
getting YOUR needs met before & helpping others.

theres more to life then woman...
once you realize that ,then you'll be a step ahead then most guys
out there. Putting soo much emphasis and importance
on meeting woman & idealizing/building up some
god almighty queen in your mind is only damaging you
and not making things any better...
if anything those kinds of thoughts will only make you
more desperate & needy of needing a woman in your life.

theres a difference between needing and wanting
when you need something it's cause you feel like
you lack something and have to fill a void of sorts.
but if you genuinly want something, you are doing
it for healty reasons, you want it because it'll enrichen your
life in one way or the other.

if you NEED a woman in your life JUST to make you feel
better about yourself and that she somehow "completes" you-
then you might have to think about what you really want
in life.

he's an experient-
be indifferent to everyone for one whole
day and just see how everyone treats you.
not being mean or an a$$hole ,but just aloof and not
really acknowledging anyone. feel as if you are as
comfortable in your home and treat everyone as if
you are just really indifferent to them. just neutral-
no one is special, no one is higher then anyone,
everyone is all just the same.
walk to your own beat. on your own path. look away when
people are talking to you,NO not at your toes or the ground.
AWAY. keep conversations short & to the point and then leave
the scene.
try it....
you may be suprised with the results, and if you are in
college it's even more fun.

good luck

P.S.

TOO MANY guys are quickly to explain what they are looking for in a girl...

but the question really is..
would that kind of girl want YOU and WHY should she?

answer that question
and you'll be one step closer to meeting her -because she'll
reconize you when she see's you, the same way we reconize
them when we see them and have a friggin' heart attack

EVIL Dj

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you don't have to hate women to be a Don Juan

you have just got to have a real understanding of their shortcomings

see them for who they really are

erase the programming that women are princesses

i am at the other end of the spectrum

i don't hate women. but i have no faith in them to act proper.

i try so hard to see the good in them but because of my black belt sosuave training i see through their lies and schemes

i got chicks ringing/text messaging me for sex

they all have boyfriends

i look for hope

but all i see is a generation programmed by society to be wh0res

do i wish i could be plugged back into the Matrix and be ignorant of the truth

no i would rather know the truth because i am free

but it is a burden

Damian
You're DJing like it's a "different side" of your character. Find your moral ground, and internalize the features of a DJ that you find idea. If you aren't comfortable with what you're doing, seek some alternatives that fit your frame better. Try to come up with your own unique style, instead of following somebody else's formula. There's a part of you that is probably a natural DJ, but has been socially repressed. Try to find within yourself the features that will make you an attractive person, and it will become a part of you because it came from you. You can be yourself, and a great DJ at the same time if you know how to do it. If you feel that you need change, do it.

i agree that is what i did after i went through my jerk phase

molded all that i had learned and applied it to me

tailor made

and a street pimp was born :D

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

" stop being insecure " i hate that saying. it's a cop out for not having enough balls to confront a woman about what she is doing THAT IS WRONG or potentially damaging to a long term relationship. – Lost In Translation

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BrotherAP
It is this mentality that is the most damaging here, and anywhere in the community. "What makes one cvnt different from the next?" They'll say. You express any interest in a woman beyond "hit it and quit it" and you've got ONEITIS. Because all bytches are the same. They're all dumb slvts, right?

Is your mom a dumb slvt? How about your grandma? And your sister? What makes them different than any other cvnt? How do you feel about a guy logging on to sosuave and asking "how do I fvck her without her expecting more from me?" about your sister?

Hell, what makes you different than any other cvnt? "I'm a man!" Great. There are lots of sh!tty men out there, if you dare call them men. There are a lot of people out there who seem to be worthless. Unfortunately, many of the people we bag on most around here are guys trying their best to do what they've been taught is right. It's the lesson that's wrong, not the guys. I guess that we're all just proof that everyone is a product of thier environment - and, quite frankly, our environment sucks.

The natural backlash to feminine worship and the ever present mythos that men are inferior to women is that men will percieve a war being waged between the genders. Now, we can't respect women for what they should be because of what they are. Men are taught that you have to hate women to seduce them, and that the only tool we have to enforce our power as men is sex. We say that, since women traditionally use sex to manipulate men, we will fight fire with fire and sex women in order to manipulate them. The problem we run into is that we've focused way too much on sex.

To keep a girl in a relationship, you don't have to be anything but a man. You sound like you are a good man, and that should be a thing to be praised and not discouraged. It's ridiculous that anybody would tell you to be a jerk and not a nice guy. You're taking the terms too literally.

The 'nice guy' that everybody tells you about isn't really very nice at all. He'll do a favor, insisting that he expects nothing, and then b!tch later that you gave him nothing. Just like he told you he wanted. He'll pander to you, doing favors and seemingly nice things if you have something he wants. Maybe it's your access to friends, your money, or your sex. Whatever it is, he's using you by being nice when he's expecting something in return.

This is the guy that worships women. He fails to recognize that beauty is only skin deep, as worships any attractive girl like she was a princess - doing nice things for her not because he wants to, but because he thinks he has to. He's not truly nice, just trying to manipulate the system. Inside he's bitter and hates women for the pain he has caused himself through his lack of understanding for them.

Don't confuse sensitivity with chumpness, or true generosity with this nice guy crap that expects something in return. If you're like me, you enjoy giving gifts for the sake of giving them. When you care about somebody, it's nice to see them smile. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Giving is only generous when you do it whith no expectations of reciprocity. I read a very good post on this recently, talking about how cheap gifts are better than expensive ones, because in the end they last about the same for the recipient. Anybody who gives expensive gifts expecting some sort of return is a fool.

Supplication is the number one sign of an AFC, to be sure. That is, any behavior done with the specific intent to get something from a woman can be called supplication. That includes gift giving, insincere compliments, blowing off friends, giving up hobbbies, and all of the many things that anybody on this board can recognize as being the wrong way to deal with women.

However, focusing on not caring about women at all is no better. If all you want is somebody to sleep with, then buy yourself a hooker. If it's just sex you're interested in, she's no different than a girl you met in a bar. They're all just cvnts right? At least a hooker doesn't need any talking into to. She'll do what you want.

If, however, you want from women what real man are supposed to get from women, then take a step back and re-evaluate what it is you are after. Start finding traits in these girls that you can admire. Rediscover some basic human respect for another person.

It's no wonder so many gurus can't actually keep a girlfriend - they're so brainwashed by their own methods that they forget that there's more to all of this than initial attraction. There's more to relationships than "Jerk" or "Nice Guy". Some of the guys on here seem to hate women so much, I'd swear they're gay.
What an amazing post!:up: Excellent job BroAP!!

-Sapiens

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brother AP once again throws out an amazing post. :)

We all have problems that we are still struggling with. Over the years, we've all had an image about women that was completely wrong. "She deserves to be treated like a princess", wrong. "Women are more trust-worthy in a relationship", wrong. "Women have better morals than men", partially wrong. "Men are more sexual than women" W-R-O-N-G. Wrong. "She's so innocent", wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

Everyone on this board has a problem with women that we are trying to fix. Most of these men can't TRUST women anymore. It's a horrible feeling knowing that you can't trust women anymore. Wouldn't it be such a wonderful feeling if we COULD trust women? Wouldn't it be such a wonderful feeling knowing that you can fall in love and no matter what you do, you know that you can trust her not to leave you for another man, lie to you, or hurt you?

I was raised by a woman. My mother raised me to be what SHE thought was the PERFECT man. She wanted me to grow up and become the PERFECT husband to some lucky, beautiful woman. A man that every woman wants and sets an example for other men. A man who would never cheat on his woman or lie to her. A man who thinks with his heart, not with his ****. A man who shows emotion. A man whose actually sensative. A man who would treat a woman like a queen. Because this is what she thought SHE wanted. She did a hell of a job. I turned out to be everything she wanted me to be and more... I had no father figure to tell me different. No father figure to put emphasis on getting strong, building fast cars, and controlling my emotions.

When everyone started dating, I asked my mother why I wasn't able to get a girlfriend. Most of my early years, I spent longing for a girlfriend. "someone will come along, Derek" "Just wait...". When I did get a girlfriend, she left me before I even got the chance to hold her hand. I'd ask my mother why women never stayed with me. "She wasn't worth it" "you deserve better" "she'll find out later that it was her mistake" "Just keep being who you are". Why don't I have many friends? "You don't want to be friends with those people". I was raised to help the old lady cross the god damn street! Why?! What has the old lady done for me, damn it?! She won't even remember me!

Sure, I rebelled against my mother. But in the end, I always turned into what she wanted me to be. Because she also raised me to make "smart choices".

You can imagine the hell that I have gone through breaking out of it all. You can imagine how depressing it is to me to see how women really are. That most women will cheat on you once something better or someone with a better game comes along. Most women will lie to me and manipulate a guy like me. And all I ever wanted was a relationship with a woman who will treat me like I treat her.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That most women will cheat on you once something better or someone with a better game comes along. Most women will lie to me and manipulate a guy like me. And all I ever wanted was a relationship with a woman who will treat me like I treat her.

you are right...you are missing the father figure..like I was.

I had a mean streak in me..so thats probably where I initially got women because I was bad in a way.

once I matured I hit a nice guy phase.

since then I took my sensative side split it with a masculine side and it came out perfect for me.

seems like it would work for you to

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Thanks brother Ap

Originally posted by kk2004

What I want from a women is intelligence and witt,she has to be inteligent but not neccesairly an intelectual, she has to be funny and I need somebody who can make fun of everything and has a bubbly personality but also can be serious when the situation calls for it. I need a person who has a passion for life and lives it well. I need a girl who is responsible with her emotions and I hate insecure girls. I need a girl who has some kind of solid grounding in life, not a dumb chick who lets her emotions guide her all the time, maybe a little tomboy'ish too.
This women you just describe here, would you call this person a Jerk? No, right? Well, guess what, if this person is a guy, he'll be a DJ. Do you see where I'm getting at?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by green69
Sounds like you are an insecure guy who changes his personality just for girls. No wonder you get burned.

You don't have to be a jerk to get girls. In fact, often when girls say "he's a jerk" it really means "he's a fun guy who doesn't revolve his life around me."
I agree with this completely.

And remember, cynicism is very offputting to women and it will make you and your life miserable. We all get hurt, messed around, even by women we don't expect, but we just have to learn to pick ourselves up and move on.

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thederekeffect1
Brother AP once again throws out an amazing post. :)

We all have problems that we are still struggling with. Over the years, we've all had an image about women that was completely wrong. "She deserves to be treated like a princess", wrong. "Women are more trust-worthy in a relationship", wrong. "Women have better morals than men", partially wrong. "Men are more sexual than women" W-R-O-N-G. Wrong. "She's so innocent", wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

Everyone on this board has a problem with women that we are trying to fix. Most of these men can't TRUST women anymore. It's a horrible feeling knowing that you can't trust women anymore. Wouldn't it be such a wonderful feeling if we COULD trust women? Wouldn't it be such a wonderful feeling knowing that you can fall in love and no matter what you do, you know that you can trust her not to leave you for another man, lie to you, or hurt you?

I was raised by a woman. My mother raised me to be what SHE thought was the PERFECT man. She wanted me to grow up and become the PERFECT husband to some lucky, beautiful woman. A man that every woman wants and sets an example for other men. A man who would never cheat on his woman or lie to her. A man who thinks with his heart, not with his ****. A man who shows emotion. A man whose actually sensative. A man who would treat a woman like a queen. Because this is what she thought SHE wanted. She did a hell of a job. I turned out to be everything she wanted me to be and more... I had no father figure to tell me different. No father figure to put emphasis on getting strong, building fast cars, and controlling my emotions.

When everyone started dating, I asked my mother why I wasn't able to get a girlfriend. Most of my early years, I spent longing for a girlfriend. "someone will come along, Derek" "Just wait...". When I did get a girlfriend, she left me before I even got the chance to hold her hand. I'd ask my mother why women never stayed with me. "She wasn't worth it" "you deserve better" "she'll find out later that it was her mistake" "Just keep being who you are". Why don't I have many friends? "You don't want to be friends with those people". I was raised to help the old lady cross the god damn street! Why?! What has the old lady done for me, damn it?! She won't even remember me!

Sure, I rebelled against my mother. But in the end, I always turned into what she wanted me to be. Because she also raised me to make "smart choices".

You can imagine the hell that I have gone through breaking out of it all. You can imagine how depressing it is to me to see how women really are. That most women will cheat on you once something better or someone with a better game comes along. Most women will lie to me and manipulate a guy like me. And all I ever wanted was a relationship with a woman who will treat me like I treat her.

at least she tried to make you into a better man,
but only a man could do that...
show you how to do things, fix things. make things,
kick someones a$$.
my experiance with my mother as a child was her desperatly trying to get me to open up and always trying to do things
"her way" just as yours was, but i was always rebelling against
her "rules"- do more chores ,don't bring girls over,be polite-
while my dad didn't even notice or just chuckled.
i remeber fighting with my mother physically even when i was
only 8 when i remeber kicking her in the stomach ..
right before she beat the tar out of me :crackup:
i'd always threaten to leave just to get her to cry.
i know i need help :D

having a strong father presence was helpfull growing up,
even if i spent most of the time fighting him.
both of us trying to be the "man of the house"...
sometimes it's not always the best to want to always dominate
things all the time ,we are both fighting for being the
dominate one in the household.of course i got my assed kicked
:crackup:

kk2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Then

After reading all your posts, I've persoanlly come to the conclusion that you have to have dreams bigger than pulling chicks left and right or get into an LTR if those are your goals.

I feel like women are a important part of your life, but your sense of self has to come from yourself. You have to enjoy your life.

Another very impotant idea is to feel happy and have fun by yourself and you'll realize that your not missing out anything at all.

Women are also people and I feel like I connect better with guys and that at times it can be more fun hanging out with guys than girls. Girls basically take care of your sexual needs and fills my ego (wrong btw).

And more impotantly I dont want to follow a philosophy but I want to do what I FEEL is right and right now I dont feel like caring about girls almost like I feel like saying "to hell with them" partly because I feel that they're so much trouble sometimes.

I feel like that the importance of women in my life has been decreasing, or that the value of not having one isnt that bad at all. Like I dont care if I have a women or not, I feel like I have bigger things to do and I dont lose out on much either, I can still have fun with my guy friends getting drunk.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like that the importance of women in my life has been decreasing, or that the value of not having one isnt that bad at all. Like I dont care if I have a women or not, I feel like I have bigger things to do and I dont lose out on much either, I can still have fun with my guy friends getting drunk.
get real....

no man even (.)(.) cant live without women.

wether you want a LTR or a FB....women are on every mans mind in some way everyday more then anything else..period.

unless this man has been fully satisfied with women or has a compulsive disorder on one particular thing.

so let me rephrase 99 percent of men think of women more then anything else.

you just need to become confident in yourself and the rest will fall in place.

trial and error..get your emotions out of it.

you dont have control over them yet

booga

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think every noob (incl. me) goes through 3 stages:
1. Shock
2. Realizing what women really are & hating them for not living up to the myth
3. Accepting that hating women 4 being women makes about as much sense as hating fish for swimming, or hating birds for flying. Women, like men, are merely fulfilling their biological directives as decreed by God, Darwin, & 4M years of hominid evolution.