Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just broke up a few hours ago

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took me from January until now to totally get over my ex, that’s 10 months, I’m still prob not completely over it. We were only together 11 months ffs!

It’s just time, and new distractions (other women). But just fvcking isnt going to do it, it’s when you get feelings for someone’s else your ex just gets pushed out of your mind. For me anyway.

Time heals all wounds. Don’t resort to drink and drugs like I did.
Mine lasted 7 months. The worst part is that the relationship was great imo, it's not like i broke up with a monster, she was actually a very nice person.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not all break-ups are the same. Was this girl your soulmate or something? What was special about her compared to other girls you have dated in the past? Was it some epic romantic trip or just a normal relationship (i.e. you know the type that yeah, you have someone rather than being alone).
She was great, payed for dates, complimented me, was always respectful and submissive, did stuff for me all the time.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, i don't really care if she has 100 guys really. What i really care about at the moment, is to improve myself more to avoid future problems.

I've been through a few breakups, i know soon it won't even matter, i'm just trying to deal with the anxiousness and anger that comes with the break up.

Thank you all for the great advices. I'll try my best to keep it together.
Ignore the title. This is actually a great video for explaining the psychology behind a breakup and both hers and your feelings and mental states.

My advice. If you were an ******* apologise NOW, then go NC. The reason I say to apologise now is because if you don't then you'll likely use your poor behaviour during the relationship as a reason to contact her a few days/weeks from now. Getting that out the way should make NC a lot easier as you won't be riddled with any post breakup guilt.

Then just hit the gym, see friends and start spinning plates. You'll be fine in a month.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was great, payed for dates, complimented me, was always respectful and submissive, did stuff for me all the time.
It shows a lot of maturity that you can still say positive things about her. You are both the same people now, even if you are not together. There is no point in hating someone just because your relationship didn't work out. That is a red flag in women, and it can't be good for guys either.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My LTR just broke up with me, and i can't focus at all, any tips to help me clear my head and get through this fast? Should i start dating as soon as possible or take some time off?
For starters, remove your damn avi before you get doxed.

Hit on everything thin, young, and barely legal. Smash or next.

Said bish is dead to you. If a bus runs her ass over tomorrow, zero ****s given.

You be too busy humping skanks to attend funeral.

She's officially not your problem. Handle your biz.

In five yrs time, she's fat, and you got hawtttt young tings for days.

Step up.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your ideal is a fantasy.

Women breakup to 1) be single meaning skiing down cawk mountain or 2) after Chad or Tyrone. It's classic hypergamy.

Step up. Most of these girls will get fat as ****kk or be single mom's. Usually both.

The best piece of game I have to recall for you is getting flaked by one skanks and running into her with a chick who just turned 18.

There's no sweeter feel then pulling top firm SMV smashing it rotten and seeing women from your past who have rotted away.

It's almost as good as sex.

A

AJ84

Mine lasted 7 months. The worst part is that the relationship was great imo, it's not like i broke up with a monster, she was actually a very nice person.
That’s always the hardest, when things seemed to be going well. I think when we are with someone we are into it can blind us a bit to little signs that could be a warning of things to come.
All par for the course though. And like the saying goes, what doesn’t kill ya.....
Having these kinds of experiences has the potential to build up your game even better and stronger. The fact that you’re not surrendering to bitterness and hating on her says a lot about you.
Onwards and upwards, for something better, always :).

A

AJ84

Your ideal is a fantasy.

Women breakup to 1) be single meaning skiing down cawk mountain or 2) after Chad or Tyrone. It's classic hypergamy.

Step up. Most of these girls will get fat as ****kk or be single mom's. Usually both.

The best piece of game I have to recall for you is getting flaked by one skanks and running into her with a chick who just turned 18.

There's no sweeter feel then pulling top firm SMV smashing it rotten and seeing women from your past who have rotted away.

It's almost as good as sex.
What older single mom did you in? Whoever she was she certainly left a scar.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't sound that excited about her nor does the overall experience sound like an epic-cinematic romantic adventure. Think you should be okay.
If you traveled or went places with her, or tried out really new things or pushed the boundaries of who you are and re-discovered yourself with her or she was really like your soulmate or something then that would be more worrisome.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't sound that excited about her nor does the overall experience sound like an epic-cinematic romantic adventure. Think you should be okay.
If you traveled or went places with her, or tried out really new things or pushed the boundaries of who you are and re-discovered yourself with her or she was really like your soulmate or something then that would be more worrisome.
Nah, she was just a very nice person overall, hard to find good girls these days, that's what's making me even more sad.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get rid of everything in your home and car that she gave you or that is linked to her. Either throw it all out or put it in a box and leave it with a friend.

elunium

Don Juan
Reaction score
In times like this I re-read The Book of Pook. It works. It always works.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
What older single mom did you in? Whoever she was she certainly left a scar.
"who hurt you?" would have been faster to type. Typical feminine shaming. Feminism hurts ALL men.

Furthermore all the men that become players become that way because they were hurt. All the men on here are scarred. What do you this site or about?

Last edited:

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s always helped me with a breakup is throwing myself hard into a new hobby and increase my skill level in that hobby to the max. It improves self-esteem, confidence, and may also lead to a new untapped social circle.

What’s your biggest life goal right now? Get off the couch and chase it NOW! Crush it man!

Hit the gym, take care of your health... start eating better. Make sure to get enough sleep.

I would also suggest staying off the alcohol for a while if you drink frequently in college.

When things start rolling upgrade your wardrobe. Continue to focus on your school studies and do well there.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
if breakup didnt hurt it meant your monogamous relationship wasnt good or it wasnt monogamous so its good man

enjoy the painnn

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s always helped me with a breakup is throwing myself hard into a new hobby and increase my skill level in that hobby to the max. It improves self-esteem, confidence, and may also lead to a new untapped social circle.

What’s your biggest life goal right now? Get off the couch and chase it NOW! Crush it man!

Hit the gym, take care of your health... start eating better. Make sure to get enough sleep.

I would also suggest staying off the alcohol for a while if you drink frequently in college.

When things start rolling upgrade your wardrobe. Continue to focus on your school studies and do well there.
Im getting back to the gym this week, for reasons unknown to me i quit as soon as i got into a relationship.

Last edited: