Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just broke up a few hours ago

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's it man!! Good point!
I will also add that if you keep feelings in (especially negative ones) that sh!t will come out in one way or another.I try and use exercise to burn them off.The days I let my emotions get to me are usually the days I skip my exercise routine or indulge in cheat meals.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I
Embrace your pain and face it. Don't try to run away of that feeling. Understand your pain and use it as an opportunity for growth.

It's important to allow yourself to feel that. If you try to repress it you may go for destructive behaviors like drinking much alcohol or doing something stupid.

That's life man, **** happens... the only thing you can change is how you react about those ****s. The answer and your freedom are inside you.
I realize that, i'm trying to transfer my frustration towards more personal growth, i'm coming back to study women again like i did before, i used to visit sosuave and listen to guys like doc love d a i l y, also quit cigs and went back to the gym after an 8 month layoff.

thadder

Don Juan
Reaction score
My LTR just broke up with me, and i can't focus at all, any tips to help me clear my head and get through this fast? Should i start dating as soon as possible or take some time off?
You're going to go through a rollercoaster of emotions and that's perfectly normal. People are going to attempt to drag you out, meet new people, set you up with people, but all the while you're still going to feel some what disconnected from everything inside -- and only you know when the time is right, that you can enjoy life again.

A lot of this is attempting to pick up broken pieces and glue yourself back together, but you can take as much time as you want, you're allowed to wallow, sulk and even be sad, that's just a natural part of life. I know someone who got dumped after 4 years together with someone, and in my head I'm wondering "Is she not interested in me?" even though we've hooked up plenty of times, but the thing is, I don't know exactly what they're going through.

You will have your highs & lows, your lights & darks, but remember you've got so much potential to become something & someone great, when you're ready to begin again, the opportunities will be waiting for you.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're going to go through a rollercoaster of emotions and that's perfectly normal. People are going to attempt to drag you out, meet new people, set you up with people, but all the while you're still going to feel some what disconnected from everything inside -- and only you know when the time is right, that you can enjoy life again.

A lot of this is attempting to pick up broken pieces and glue yourself back together, but you can take as much time as you want, you're allowed to wallow, sulk and even be sad, that's just a natural part of life. I know someone who got dumped after 4 years together with someone, and in my head I'm wondering "Is she not interested in me?" even though we've hooked up plenty of times, but the thing is, I don't know exactly what they're going through.

You will have your highs & lows, your lights & darks, but remember you've got so much potential to become something & someone great, when you're ready to begin again, the opportunities will be waiting for you.
Ill try to keep this in mind, forever improving.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If all your relationships come apart after the first conflict the only common denominator in this problem is YOU.
No, the only common denominator is that the time is 9 months.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@corrector u hv been a naughty boy too...

R u travelling with the women hating club ?
Who said I hate women? I don't trust most of them and would limit my exposure, but I don't think that makes a difference with people who are players/successful or those who are incel. Even the successful ones know they will get burned if they run out of game, lose their chick-bait charm, or let their guard totally down on any plate. How can you really trust any of them?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Who said I hate women? I don't trust most of them and would limit my exposure, but I don't think that makes a difference with people who are players/successful or those who are incel. Even the successful ones know they will get burned if they run out of game, lose their chick-bait charm, or let their guard totally down on any plate. How can you really trust any of them?
How can I trust anyone 100% ? That's naive.

That's why I've got standards and boundaries. If you hv none of those then u r basically operating based on trust.

When u hv high standards, people will want to meet it to gain your trust.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That's why I've got standards and boundaries. If you hv none of those then u r basically operating based on trust.

Okay well I have standards and boundaries too. So it's silly to say "join hating women club". Comments like that are distasteful. It's like saying you hate people who do not meet your standards and boundaries and that would not be a fair statement to make.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Okay well I have standards and boundaries too. So it's silly to say "join hating women club". Comments like that are distasteful. It's like saying you hate people who do not meet your standards and boundaries and that would not be a fair statement to make.
I don't hate people who don't meet my standards, I just categorised them as unimportant.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score

Spaz, I'm starting to think we are long lost brothers.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be honest man, i always play therapists with these girls, every woman i come across i have to end up fixing somehow.

About time i find myself someone who's mentally intact.
Don't be her therapist. Ever. Your job is **** her brains out and make her feel physically secure. They like physical security and some degree of emotional anxiety. If they get too secure emotionally, they get bored.

I
I realize that, i'm trying to transfer my frustration towards more personal growth, i'm coming back to study women again like i did before, i used to visit sosuave and listen to guys like doc love d a i l y, also quit cigs and went back to the gym after an 8 month layoff.
Doc love is your best bet. 95% of his material is gold dust. It's a bit old-fashioned but he definitely gets men to act manlier.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be her therapist. Ever. Your job is **** her brains out and make her feel physically secure. They like physical security and some degree of emotional anxiety. If they get too secure emotionally, they get bored.

Doc love is your best bet. 95% of his material is gold dust. It's a bit old-fashioned but he definitely gets men to act manlier.
Absolutelly, i'm even a member of his Doc Love Club. I got all his stuff.

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jump in the sack with another chick ASAP.
Dont look back.

This helps tremendously. Start dating none-exclusive; specially around campus. After three months the fog should go away.

The initial new hookup will help you. Thats my recepie to move on fast. Just dont get married, just date to get passed this. Good luck

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jump in the sack with another chick ASAP.
Dont look back.

This helps tremendously. Start dating none-exclusive; specially around campus. After three months the fog should go away.

The initial new hookup will help you. Thats my recepie to move on fast. Just dont get married, just date to get passed this. Good luck
I'm trying, already got my old OLD account up again. Thanks for the advice.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's part of your problem right there. You got complacent, probably gained weight. Lazy. Women like ambition. Gym builds your self-esteem and confidence.
I tend to do that when my interest goes too high, i have no idea how to solve this except being aware of it.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but its probably because i slacked off a bit, didnt go out as much, was rude to her once in a while, got a bit mushy,
Reframe your perspective from a "fixer" mentality to a "fix her" mentality, then realize, that you cannot fix her and lastly, that nothing lasts forever. The brain fog you speak of is your ego. Lose it. As sure as empires rise, empires fall.

"Anger may in time change to gladness; vexation may be succeeded by content.
But a kingdom that has once been destroyed can never come again into being; nor can the dead ever be brought back to life." -Sun Tzu

What i really care about at the moment, is to improve myself more to avoid future problems.
Improve yourself for yourself or for her? The only tool in mitigating her reluctance to closeness, is manipulating distance.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reframe your perspective from a "fixer" mentality to a "fix her" mentality, then realize, that you cannot fix her and lastly, that nothing lasts forever. The brain fog you speak of is your ego. Lose it. As sure as empires rise, empires fall.

"Anger may in time change to gladness; vexation may be succeeded by content.
But a kingdom that has once been destroyed can never come again into being; nor can the dead ever be brought back to life." -Sun Tzu

Improve yourself for yourself or for her? The only tool in mitigating her reluctance to closeness, is manipulating distance.
For me, i need to get myself back up and get back in the game. I'm the type of guy that falls in love fast, but i also forget fast, soon as i go on 1 or 2 dates, i'll be fine.