Tails
Senior Don Juan
People say: Just Be Yourself.
Well I think I am being myself, at school, I am pretty immature. Not always, but only sometimes. In a way, I hate it and in a way I like it. I do not understand why I am feeling this way.
Sometimes I just want to settle down and mature a bit. I am 19 years old christ sake. All I seem to do is yell out: "hey sexy!" or something stupid like that to all the girls that walk past. I don't think many girls like this as they think I am just a typical sex fiend guy (like most). I am not saying sex is bad, I would just like to settle for a LTR for once. But I can't seem to understand this immature person I am at school. I'm only usually that way around friends. It seems like when they're around me at school, it encourages me to just do mad things. I even sing out loud in class, laugh alot, make jokes all the time (ALL the time)... everyone else besides me and my pals are always so serious and quiet, they hardly ever talk. It's always just us guys.
Sometimes I wonder if that's the way we should be. Is it time for me to grow up?
Well I think I am being myself, at school, I am pretty immature. Not always, but only sometimes. In a way, I hate it and in a way I like it. I do not understand why I am feeling this way.
Sometimes I just want to settle down and mature a bit. I am 19 years old christ sake. All I seem to do is yell out: "hey sexy!" or something stupid like that to all the girls that walk past. I don't think many girls like this as they think I am just a typical sex fiend guy (like most). I am not saying sex is bad, I would just like to settle for a LTR for once. But I can't seem to understand this immature person I am at school. I'm only usually that way around friends. It seems like when they're around me at school, it encourages me to just do mad things. I even sing out loud in class, laugh alot, make jokes all the time (ALL the time)... everyone else besides me and my pals are always so serious and quiet, they hardly ever talk. It's always just us guys.
Sometimes I wonder if that's the way we should be. Is it time for me to grow up?