Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just be an ASS!!!

pabs99

Reaction score
All you pretenders out there. It's not hard to talk to a girl. I know a while ago I was a bit scared of talking to the ladies, but then me and my friend decided to try to get *****slapped over a weekend.

So we go out to a restaurant, and we start trying to piss the waitress off. She bites, and sticks around. My friend is being a jack-ass to her, when I turn to the girl in the table next to us (one of a group) and tell her to join us...not ask, tell! The waitress leaves, and my friend starts pissing her off.

A note about her. She was in a group of 8 or 9's, and she was the hottest. I didn't give a **** anymore, as talking **** to the waitress did my confidence wonders. We end up getting the girl's number, and the waitress's, and going out on a double date.

Believe me, being an ass helps your confidence a lot. So here's an idea: wherever you're chilling for the night, find a group of ladies, and start bashing them. After about 30 seconds, part with a nice "I'll see you *****es around." If you have the balls to do that, then the rest of the night should be a breeze.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just being a complete ASS won't get you girls, BUT it will give you a great confidence boost when it comes to approaching girls that you are attracted to.
Good tip

- Kingbeef

StuartScott

Banned
Reaction score
Pabs, being an ass to a waiter or waitress, isn't the smartest thing to do, they'll fukking spit in your food or cough in it or do something that you wouldn't like. Fa real.

machoguy123

Banned
Reaction score
dude i acted like a total ass and all they did was just call me a total jackass and all...i didnt get sh*t from doing it...

Ekschaxze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that's because you're machogay, machogay.

i'm sure you said something like "hey ***** where the ****'s my *****?"

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was that a line out of some American rap tune? I didn't understand any of it.

Ekschaxze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You weren't supposed to..that's the point :)

Flyguy3663

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by StuartScott:
Pabs, being an ass to a waiter or waitress, isn't the smartest thing to do, they'll fukking spit in your food or cough in it or do something that you wouldn't like. Fa real.
LMAO - its so true man. i used to work in a DELI and i remember some of the shyt we did to rude customers. hucking lugeez in their sandwiches and i remember one time this guy i worked with was makin an intalian combo and he took the provolone and licked it and spit on it and took another piece and rubbed it in his arm pit in the summer LOLOLOLOL.. holy shyt it was funny.

yea tho treatin the waitress likes hyt isnt a good idea. thats why WHENEVER i got to like burger king and my friends are rude to the drive through person im like "shut the fvk up"..dont ya'll know they will fvck with ur food.

LOL remember that scene in ROAD TRIP??? with the sausages and pankakes

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really have to doubt your logic there. Being a total tosser might get you more confident, but I'm sure you can be confident AND friendly. I think if you start telling the girls around you they're sl*ts and should go f*ck themselves, its not going to sit well. Arrogance isn't necessary about pissing everyone off.

Also, beiong an ass has the unfortunate effect of pssing off the GUYS as well.
"Hey Jack, you're a jack-ass you know that?"
"Shut up."
"Hahaha. Jack-ass. Aren't I great?"
*biff bam splat*