Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just as clueless as an American!

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was dealing with a woman from China recently:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=108194

She tried to turn me into a friend, but I stuck to my guns, the DJ way. We now have an FB relationship going on. Freakin' took long enough. The only real cultural difference was the amount of time it took to escalate.

Anyway, we were talking about our life stories, and she told me about her divorce. We had the following conversation:

HER: Right after our marriage, we decided to have a child as soon as possible.
ME: What was the rush?
HER: We had to have a child before leaving for America.
ME: Why's that?
HER: So we could leave the baby in China with grandparents.
ME: And why would you leave your kid in another country!?
HER: (Aghast) Why, we were both going to have JOBS in America! No time to take care of any kids!

The divorce resulted when her husband's parents declined to get with the program. She was having a hard time caring for the child while hubby was finishing his degree before the move, and the parents would not move in to help her care for the baby! This resulted in endless arguments.

They plan things out just as well as Americans.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry but your post makes hardly any sense, which is why nobody has replied except me.

Firstly, she sounds like a horror. Secondly, I doubt whether DJ skills could have changed her from LJBF to FB. Thirdly, unless you are Chinese and know the culture you are probably drawing the wrong conclusions, in fact the story could be a complete rewrite by her.

DjVelvet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm an asian chinese. Do bear in mind these.

China Chinese are very different of other asian chinese. As what some may notice, 80% of CHINA chinese are golddiggers, they want to get out from their countries and get a citizenship outside of china by marrying to another foreigner.

Sad to say, they will find ways to look for divorce after you are used up. It happens to my country aka singapore. High divorce stats on China chinese women after getting what they want.

To the first poster, oooo sad to tell you, CHINA chinese females are EXCELLENT stokers. and can lure your feelings to make you do anything and everything for them.

In my local newspaper, A China chinese HB is married to a Singaporean guy, had 2 other singaporean lovers. and one of them is a reputable professor in a local Uni (World-ranked). 3 of them had spent nearly totalling $150k USD on her. plus after discovering her 'everything', the 3 guys fight among one another for her. Wow?

What's more, a minority of my friends are still struck with china girls even after i identifying the golddigging characteristic. They are too obessed with their beauty and "strokes" that they failed to get my point. Masters of Push/pull i would say.

As for challenge? I admittedly failed 2 times trying to be a challenge following the guideline of all the DJ stuffs on 2 asian girls.

I believe asian girls have to be toned down on challenge. But the basic neediness is still prohibited. however, if she has high interest, you can exlude slight jealousy and she will be so happy as she thinks that you care.

Vel

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To explain better, she had been married and divorced in China.

The sole reason for the divorce was anger that her husband's parents would not come and raise her kid for her while she was busy with other things.

Today, we both live in New Zealand. Her child is still in China with HER elderly parents.

People here complain that the North American woman is Satan, but the same kind of short-sightedness is evident here: she is not willing to dedicate herself to family, and will leave an honest, loyal, hard working husband rather than work hard for family.

I believe asian girls have to be toned down on challenge.
Yes, it's hard to strike a balance. She basically said "we should be friends FIRST." I said "no way in Hell." I explained that it doesn't work that way in the real world.

That's what I mean by DJ attitude. After a few days of no contact, she called me and admitted I was right.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
To explain better, she had been married and divorced in China.

The sole reason for the divorce was anger that her husband's parents would not come and raise her kid for her while she was busy with other things.

Today, we both live in New Zealand. Her child is still in China with HER elderly parents.

People here complain that the North American woman is Satan, but the same kind of short-sightedness is evident here: she is not willing to dedicate herself to family, and will leave an honest, loyal, hard working husband rather than work hard for family.

Yes, it's hard to strike a balance. She basically said "we should be friends FIRST." I said "no way in Hell." I explained that it doesn't work that way in the real world.

That's what I mean by DJ attitude. After a few days of no contact, she called me and admitted I was right.
i loathe women who plan children they dont have time to be bothered with. im glad she divorced her husband , so he can find someone else that loves him for who he is, instead of dealing with this crap. i feel sorry for elderly grandparents that raise their grandchildren. i feel sorry for the children in these situations and if i were you, i wouldnt trust her for nothing!

i liked how you basically told her to kiss your can BUT then shes calling you a few days later.

im afraid if you sleep with her, shes gonna try to plan another baby so you will get stuck taking care of her. (is she already plotting things out for you??)

i dont care how pretty or sexy she may be, i dont think you should touch her with a ten stick pole .

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
i loathe women who plan children they dont have time to be bothered with. im glad she divorced her husband , so he can find someone else that loves him for who he is, instead of dealing with this crap. i feel sorry for elderly grandparents that raise their grandchildren. i feel sorry for the children in these situations and if i were you, i wouldnt trust her for nothing!
I agree. This woman is a selfish wh0re. She purposely had a baby...and then got pissed when her in-laws didn't want to care for it while she's was "busy" doing other things? WTF?

Uh, what other things are more important than raising the newborn child you just planned and had? That's HER job as the MOTHER, not her hubby's parents' job!

This woman is a failed mother, failed wife, failed daughter-in-law...and that is why she is a divorcee who doesn't even have custody of her baby now. Yea, "great catch," man!

Honestly, this is even worse than your average American woman. She is obviously completely self-centered, irrational and irresponsible. Well, she should fit in well in this country with enablers like Phyzzle, lol.

DjVelvet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:

Totally wrong, As an asian, i can tell you. Even as a girl, when she said "we should be friends first" = GONE CASE! Be it asian, westernized or whatever.

And let me strongly warn you. China chinese girls are to be bewared. They are mostly golddiggers. Maybe you will like to learn the hard way, =)

remember, Sun tze Art of war and Romance of the 3 kingdoms origined from there, and they have the most cunningest ppl there. <Which may be good or bad as i'm a chinese too. LOL>

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are mostly golddiggers. Maybe you will like to learn the hard way, =)
Like I said, FB, that means Fvck Buddy. At first I was really interested in her, even after I found out about that kid. But once I heard the WHOLE STORY, well, I'm going to keep it in the FB zone.

In fact, I know of another guy she is seeing now - her landlord!! I'm not going to get into a relationship with this one.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
In fact, I know of another guy she is seeing now - her landlord!! I'm not going to get into a relationship with this one.
LMAO! What a STR8 WH0RE! :crackup: No damn wonder her ex dumped her trick azz! DAMAGED GOODS MADE IN CHINA!!!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
DjVelvet said:
Totally wrong, As an asian, i can tell you. Even as a girl, when she said "we should be friends first" = GONE CASE! Be it asian, westernized or whatever.

And let me strongly warn you. China chinese girls are to be bewared. They are mostly golddiggers. Maybe you will like to learn the hard way, =)

remember, Sun tze Art of war and Romance of the 3 kingdoms origined from there, and they have the most cunningest ppl there. <Which may be good or bad as i'm a chinese too. LOL>
A lot of American men are under the mistaken assumption that foreign women will treat them so much better (Asian, Russian, etc). The sad truth is that the vast majority of the foreign women who act so accomodating to American men are only looking to get into America. Once here they stop being as accomodating as they used to be and many divorce or cheat on their husbands. A lot of American women may be biotchy...but at least you know ahead of time. :)

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
A lot of American men are under the mistaken assumption that foreign women will treat them so much better (Asian, Russian, etc). The sad truth is that the vast majority of the foreign women who act so accomodating to American men are only looking to get into America. Once here they stop being as accomodating as they used to be and many divorce or cheat on their husbands. A lot of American women may be biotchy...but at least you know ahead of time. :)
I actually think things might start getting better here in the US (in the next 10 years) as men are finally starting to man up and backlash. Whereas, the Matriarx is just starting to spread overseas like a giant tsunami and is still swelling up to hit its peak there. So, things will get MUCH worse there before it gets any better. Meanwhile, the tide is just beginning to start to turn here at the epicenter...

Don't get me wrong, though - we're still in the thick of it, and nothing is close to changing overnight...

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
Ain't you the 38+ woman that was engaged with a convict and had like 4 kids and is currently sleeping with a man in his mid 20s?

Rather have a upper 20s China Chinese girl without that kind of bagage.

I swear your ID sounds very familiar (when I first came in here, I read most of the old threads in the mature forum PRIOR to posting).

DjNLes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dj Velvet is right, do watch your back.

-leaving her kid
-become your fb
-dating the landlord

damn what next?! so pathetic.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Ain't you the 38+ woman that was engaged with a convict and had like 4 kids and is currently sleeping with a man in his mid 20s?

Rather have a upper 20s China Chinese girl without that kind of bagage.

I swear your ID sounds very familiar (when I first came in here, I read most of the old threads in the mature forum PRIOR to posting).
I was married for 10 years, have 4 children, am divorced, was engaged to a man who did time but didn't marry him because he died.

I'm not sleeping with a man in his mid 20's. In fact, I have chosen to be celibate since January 1st 2001. I did have a male best friend who lived in Seattle whom I loved very deeply. Sadly, he also died last month at only 32 years old.

Frankly, I don't know what exactly it is you think you have to gain by trying to hurt my feelings or upset me by your rude and immature comments. But rest assured...trying to cause me pain of any sort is a waste of your time because I honestly can't be hurt any worse than I'm hurting right now at the loss of my best friend.

You, sir, can go f*ck yourself...

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
I was married for 10 years, have 4 children, am divorced, was engaged to a man who did time but didn't marry him because he died.
Lmao...krist, another one of those. See what happens when you give women too much free choice with no guidance? They fvck it up. Women NEED a strong logical male guide in their lives, or they are DESTINED to end up OLD, ALONE and FAILED in life, love & family.

What another fat, worthless POS. GREAT call, Latinoman! :cheer:

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yay, Wyldfire's back.

She's the one that everybody flames EVEN WHEN SHE AGREES WITH THEM.

Lighten up, guys. She said nothing untrue or offensive, this time :)

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
wayword said:
Lmao...krist, another one of those. See what happens when you give women too much free choice with no guidance? They fvck it up. Women NEED a strong logical male guide in their lives, or they are DESTINED to end up OLD, ALONE and FAILED in life, love & family.

What another fat, worthless POS. GREAT call, Latinoman! :cheer:
Lmao...krist, another one of those. See what happens when you give men too much time on sosuave.com with no contact with real women? They get frustrated and bitter. Men NEED to get off the internet or they are DESTINED to end up OLD, ALONE and FAILED in life, love & family.

What anoter fat, bald, old sexually frustrated dork with nothing better to do than cry out for the attention of a woman on a message board.

:crackup:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
Yay, Wyldfire's back.

She's the one that everybody flames EVEN WHEN SHE AGREES WITH THEM.

Lighten up, guys. She said nothing untrue or offensive, this time :)
Hey Phyz...

I get flamed because I speak the truth and some of the guys here just can't handle the truth. You'll have that. :rockon:

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way, Welcome Back.

Wyldfire said:

I'm not sleeping with a man in his mid 20's. In fact, I have chosen to be celibate since January 1st 2001. I did have a male best friend who lived in Seattle whom I loved very deeply. Sadly, he also died last month at only 32 years old.

1) First, sorry about your lost.

2)Good for you to choose to be celibate since 2001. Howevever, (and reading the two links in #3 -see below) if that is the case, why are you "dating" those "younger" men? If you choose to be celibate and are dating those men, then you are MISLEADING them into thinking they might have a chance at being intimate with you...when you already know that is NOT what you want.
I certainly hope you are PAYING for your half of the date or at the very least tell them that you are interested in a sexless relationship. Doing otherwise is either unethical or immoral.

Frankly, I don't know what exactly it is you think you have to gain by trying to hurt my feelings or upset me by your rude and immature comments. But rest assured...trying to cause me pain of any sort is a waste of your time because I honestly can't be hurt any worse than I'm hurting right now at the loss of my best friend.

3) I remember you, because of this particular thread: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=81642&highlight=online

and especially this one

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=94013&highlight=menopause because Rollo Tomassi posted a master piece (see post #29) about the myth of sexual peak.

The day I decided to post in here was the day (or around the day) you decided to leave. That's why we never debated in the past.

4) Also, it appears that you try to validate yourself in this place. And you have not done a good job with that. Although, I must admit that some of your posts (in other issues) appear to be good ones.

5) I win nothing by trying to hurt anyone. It was not my intention. However, you came in here with that post and I simply pointed out the facts (as I read them in the days prior to my first post ---Yep, I read the ENTIRE Mature Men's Forum prior to posting for the first time).

You, sir, can go f*ck yourself.
5) I can't master the energy to do that. My girl have taken that energy away from me...it seems she cannot get enough of me. ;)

Take care and it was nice debating you.