Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just another tinderella - online game in the age of plague

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up guys. Hope you are doing good these days.
Our world has drastically change throughout last months, but apparently girls are just the same.

I met girl online last week. We texted for a while, it was ok. Pretty fun. A lot of wordplay - I like to sculpture in words. After couple of days I asked her for number, so we could get on chit-chat instead of typing, which is getting more and more annoying with time. I was curious about her voice and what she has to offer(beside her pu$$sy). She refused because - wait for it - she lives with parents and she was afraid that they will hear she is talking. I just went like 'lmao are you serious' style. But ok, didn't dig that. That should be a first serious flag.

I sent her few voice messages. She responded well. She sent me some recordings back.
She was obsessed with hugging. She was like 'Come and hug me, massage my hair'.
I told her, 'yeah sure, It's among things I can do with you in bed'.
She was teasing me, but at the same time pretending as she never saw **** in her life.
Coquette so to say. Told me she would hug me for $50.

Today I realized that all this time she was fullfilling her need to hug or whatever,
while some other dudes probably got the role of ****giver this weekend.
I told her that I see she's messing with me.
She refused, you know like 'I don't know what are you talking about'.
Ofc I was told that she was joking. Ofc she was. Women are always joking.

Told her au revoir, ending with staement, that this relation is worth more or less $50 she asked for.

I know I could play it better. Colder.
Nonetheless, the phenomenon of using men for belly-patting
with the ***** on the hook as a bait for Papa John from IT Department
is getting really boring. I'm really sick of it.

How would you play this scenario if you were me?

Have a nice evening.
What this sounds like is to me is she was setting you up to be a sugar daddy or just get cash outta you..shes asking for $50 bucks..right off the bat that should tell you its fishy.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't play this scenario.

A mans time should be extremely valuable. You need to filter out the girls that dont recognize that early on.
Money post. Purpose is key.

Lucky666Dice

Don Juan
Reaction score
What this sounds like is to me is she was setting you up to be a sugar daddy or just get cash outta you..shes asking for $50 bucks..right off the bat that should tell you its fishy.
Yeah, it hit me right away. Thought she was joking at first, but the conversation took that kind of course which negated possible joke.
In that very moment(while asking for $50) she revealed hers true identity. Then she said she was joking.

That mechanism is ****ing amazing.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This one was kinda tricky, because she shown some interest at first. When I realized she's just using me to satisfy her weird need for attention, or whatever the **** it was, without intention of giving anything back, I just dumped it rightaway. No point.
That's the trick. They show enough interest to get you hooked, then they start messing you around.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it hit me right away. Thought she was joking at first, but the conversation took that kind of course which negated possible joke.
In that very moment(while asking for $50) she revealed hers true identity. Then she said she was joking.

That mechanism is ****ing amazing.
The sec women make it overtly transactional... Shift into overdrive. Blatant sexual convo and typically of the disgusting nature. Degrading even. Intents to be offensive.