Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just accepting the fact that I’m hideous

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t think I’m ugly and I’ve been called attractive before, but apparently to girls I’m either a 0/10 or 10/10....small minority for the 10/10 :( Dating really shouldn’t be this hard. Tinder hates me lol

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the best nights I have out I get multiple girls calling me handsome..

the worst nights I'm feeling when I'm out I get called a creepy fvcktard pos Mexican with drinks thrown in my face.

the millions of looks matter posts on the internet is disgusting. all victim mentality complainers.

when I'm in boss mode I 100% never think about the way I look or act, and I have fun with everybody easily

when I'm in a toxic mood I'm %100 focusing in my appearence and how I'm acting which repels even the fat gurls.

keep going out until you hit the fvcking zone and use that as a reference to overcoming your insecurity.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The fukks you give, rub off on the hb10's

You're operating at a loss.

Most of these chicks are worthless anyway, Why complain about it?

Just have fun, and fukking forget about it!

U

user43770

You shouldn't base your attractiveness on online dating success. It's not reality.

Are you getting looks from chicks in your everyday life? Do women recoil in horror when you start a converstion with them?

Women are far easier to gauge and deal with in person.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO!!! Bro, the dude who beat Michael Phelps in his best event had a hard time getting laid off of tinder, what makes you think anyone else has it easier? You seriously shouldn’t base your looks off OLD, that crap is retarded, especially tinder hahahahaha

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't base your attractiveness on online dating success. It's not reality.

Are you getting looks from chicks in your everyday life? Do women recoil in horror when you start a converstion with them?

Women are far easier to gauge and deal with in person.
Ya I get hit on everyday but apparently on tinder I’m quasimodo

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But Tinder really is brutal. You can’t imagine how many times I wanted to be chad.

If you’re not a certain race, bye bye chances online.

Best shot for Trainwreck and me is in person. Situational game. I have no success going up to girls in bars but when they meet me in a place where I have status, they actually like me a lot.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But Tinder really is brutal. You can’t imagine how many times I wanted to be chad.

If you’re not a certain race, bye bye chances online.

Best shot for Trainwreck and me is in person. Situational game. I have no success going up to girls in bars but when they meet me in a place where I have status, they actually like me a lot.
what places are these? I agree, bars might as well be tinder in Nashville because you have to look like a white guy that drives for Nascar or some post college Frat daddy to have any luck here

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t think I’m ugly and I’ve been called attractive before, but apparently to girls I’m either a 0/10 or 10/10....small minority for the 10/10 :( Dating really shouldn’t be this hard. Tinder hates me lol
Stop using tinder.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
last I remember is woman who worry about if she is pretty or not, men go do what he want or need.

on topic of status. its like how you sell yourself is not only situational, is how you work yourself up, in places you are know you feel better with yourself, in places you are not you feel like youa don't belong or are not really in a great mood to do anything, like anything in this life is not what you are or what you think is how well you sell yourself