"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Just a thought

MUSCLEMONSTER

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2003
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
I stumbled upon this board while trying to figure out how to get this chick who already has a boyfriend. I had no idea there were going to be thousands of posts here. Honestly should anybody be paying attention to most of these posts? I mean if everyone here was actually successful would they be posting here in the first place? :eek:
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Starman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
2,907
Reaction score
6
Location
chicago,il , usa
most of the posts are people asking for advice..the real gold is in the dj bible and tips..

and you people need to get it out of your head thst just because people post here..they have unresolved issues of their own..

this is a place for discussion and growth..and I will bet all 3 of my balls..that if I were to give this web address to ANY guy..they would start posting here..
 

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2002
Messages
682
Reaction score
3
Location
NH/MA
Originally posted by MUSCLEMONSTER
I stumbled upon this board while trying to figure out how to get this chick who already has a boyfriend. I had no idea there were going to be thousands of posts here. Honestly should anybody be paying attention to most of these posts? I mean if everyone here was actually successful would they be posting here in the first place? :eek:

Yes...pay attention! Now go read the bible!

M.A.C.
 

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2001
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Central MA
I stopped posting for quite some time after things started going my way, but I've started posting again so that I have a chance to help other guys in the situation I was in. Even if a guy isn't an incredible success with women, he can still know plenty of useful stuff, and his stories of failure can help others avoid his mistakes.
 

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
2,393
Reaction score
14
Location
At home
I dont know about everybody else, but for me its entertainment. Right now im in a posting stage, who knows, maybe next week ill stop posting for days, weeks. Who knows.
Its like going to kickboxing class. Even though you are number 1. You still go, to stretch, to whatever. You dont just quit excercising once you are number 1.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top