Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

JUST A THOUGHT!!!

shandoli

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
During a lesson in college today, we were discussing an issue. An issue you could relate to DJism. "What would it be like if you could get everything in life without having to do anything?"

My answer " Great but only for a certain period of time. Afterwards there would be no point living!"

You live and have something to work towards and that is a challenge. You save up all year to go on a 2 week holiday and you love it because you worked for it and now you reap the rewards. Now imagine yourself in a holiday resort 365 days a year. Eventually you will get bored and wanna do something different.

So if you get everything in life without having to work for it, you will eventually get fed up. That my friends is one of the main reasons why Nice Guys don't score. Girls get bored so quickly because there is no challenge.

Imagine yourself playing a new computer game. You love it as long as you can't win it and as soon as you get to the end, you get bored of the game and buy another one.

Well us DJS are like a computer game that the girls should never be able to win. we should have different levels and the girls should try to complete all of these levels and after each completed level, we reward them by giving them some of our attention. But this game should get updated regularly with new levels gained by experience with more than one woman and each level should have surprises and bonuses to keep the girls on their toes and keep them interested.

What do you guys think?
Am I in the right mindset. I have only just started this nice shy guy to a DJ change.
Any replies, additions and feedback will be greatly appreciated.

------------------
"Do your best when it counts"

"Good DJS don't do Different thingz, they just do thingz differently"

shandoli

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on guys. I need some feedback

------------------
"Do your best when it counts"

"Good DJS don't do Different thingz, they just do thingz differently"

GREAT BIG MAN

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are different situations where you can get things wtout effort. You USE YOUR HEAD instead of your arms. Example, you do very few moves to beat your oponent, you win without effort - like Sun Tzu teaches. Win without a move.

USE YOUR HEAD PLEASE! You will feel the difference in your life.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, and actually since I have started dj'ing I have thought about it like that. I am at a certain level and I want to get to the top level.
Now if I can just get into that giant clam and get to the next level

------------------
The very first step to becoming what you want to be is to accept all responsibility for the situation you are in.
in short: quit whining!!!!!!!!!

Why should I care about her, because she looks good? She has given me no reason to care yet.

screw what's right, do what works.

CONDE FRANCO

Don Juan
Reaction score
that is a pretty good analogy. I love it. keep posting this high quality posts.

------------------
"until the victory forever"
comandante guevara