Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just a simple thought

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Unbridled_1
One thing I noticed about women, is that often the most insecure HB's consider looks the most important (and they are often not the best looking). I think they are trying to compensate for there own appearance insecurities by dating the best looking guys. Guys also do this, compensating for their own insecurities by having a trophy girlfriend. I think the more secure and confident you are, looks become just another piece of the puzzle (although you still use them to qualify someone). They are important, but not everything.

Dude, i never thought about that, but your A - Fuc king right. Wow. I do this All THE TIME, and I see girls do this all the time too. MANY, MANY times I have noticed girls around the 7.5 to 8.5 range that were ridiculously insecure, often only go for guys that are 9's and above. Its like there worried about there rep, or friends/peers opinions of them, but you know DEEP DOWN there are several guys that are 7's that they wanna hang out with. A startling realization and very true. Heck, i admit it, i have sorta done this myself.....I know for a fact that I have avoided several 6's many, many times because i thought there looks were inferior, but deep down I really wanted to hang out with them.....Dam.....Every once and awile when i come here, i learn somethin knew...Thats why i keep comin back.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
To me, there's two ways you can look at this. One, you could look at it like these hot girls are out of YOUR league, in which case you're helpless and need to "work your way up."

Two, you could look at it like, whether in reality or only as a figment of your own perceptions, YOU are not in THEIR league. At this point, the condition belongs to YOU, and YOU are fully capable of rectifying that condition. ;)

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jigga what? :confused:

Lionheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't help but the get the slight feeling that it was my recent bad luck that has inspired you to post this :rolleyes:

"I have to say that I agree to this question. My gut instinct tells me that 80% of the men here are average, some in more aspects than others. Some are average looking, some have average (plain) personalitiies, some have average finanacial/social situations, some a (unfortunate) combination of all of the above."

The thing is - I am NOT average.

I achieve greatly, have a good circle of friends, do interesting things and know what I want in life and am passionate and ambitious about it, I am eternally optimistic and good fun to be around.

Result - I am STILL seen as non-dating material, while ****ing losers and people who ALL they do is the one thing, such as drink (I like a drink as much as the next man, but have some variety.) are knee-deep in hot girlfriends.

The most boring bastard I have ever met in the world, Geek sense of 'humour', complete loser and all round waster - HAS still had more sexual experience than me.

It's all ****ing bull****...I am beginning to think that how good you will be at attracting women is genetically predestined.

Despite how much I refuse to give up and become an AFC it's just not happening.

It is my personal nightmare (and this is what is gonna happen) that in 5 years I will be highly successful, rich, good looking, respected and still quite the intellectual and STILL be girlfriendless.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lionheart
The thing is - I am NOT average.

I achieve greatly, have a good circle of friends, do interesting things and know what I want in life and am passionate and ambitious about it, I am eternally optimistic and good fun to be around.
In other words... you're average.

Lionheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go on then demon...what do you do that makes you any better?

Argue the toss on the anything else forum?
Argue constantly on this board?

Mind you I shouldn't even respond, i've noticed that posting 1line derogatory statements without any attempt at justification and analysis is JUST your style.