“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Just a rant! (don't have to read)

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
I LIVE IN A PLACE DEVOID OF MEN!!!!

Every guy i try to take to pick up women, is simply, a moron. I wish another Dj lived near me. I cannot believe i used to be that stupid with women! getting really nervous and shaking!, because they are talking to hot shop assistants! damn, i can pick up women on my own, but i enjoy it more if i have a wing.

Friend one gets really nervous
Friend two : "i don't want to" (what is he? gay)
Friend three : "women don't like being approached by strangers"
****s, honestly

There. that feels alot better.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
hahaha
 
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
Its definately better to DJ on your own.

UNless the guy you're with is wants to DJ too which is a rarity.

And sometimes there are guys who go with you and they supposedly say they're going to DJ or whatever as well, and then they start trying to rush you to talk to some chick or some bull**** and it I can't work on getting girls with a limited time frame or some type of pressure.

One thing I also hate is being with family or parents and you're in places where hot chicks are a commonality


For some reason I cave in.

Go on your own or with a dude who knows about this site and wants to get girls.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by jonny football hero

****s, honestly

LOL

Luckilly I trained a wing, but go on your own.
 
Top