"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Just a question

Yes I am Flighty

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2003
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Alright Ive been on plenty of dates where the guy asks the sex question. (Yes Im a girl) And it seems that if you answer no, hes bitter and if you say yes at some point in time he either feels guilty or sorry for it. Girls just cant win in these situations, I mean what the hell are you suppose to say, regardless of whether you want to or not it seems youre just screwed in the end (no pun intended. Whats the guys take on this
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
What is "the sex question"?

I've never really asked if I can "f-you". It's just something that happens at the right moment.
 

Donny Brasco

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
"Can I just phuck you right now or should we wait for later?"

Tell me, how many times have you been asked that and how many times did you say, "Lets go sport"?

If this line actually works I don't need this site.
 

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
Flighty, what was your response?

And, what are you doing this week-end?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Donny Brasco

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
In the USA she might be called Jail Bait!!!

In Canada or the UK I think she's just called available.
 

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
I'm from Ga./USA. Legal is 16. God bless the South!

So how was it?
 

Yes I am Flighty

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2003
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Eh it was pretty bad, but i really dont get a lot so i dont have much to compare to. nope im legal here. indiana its 16
 

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
Doesn't look like we'll be getting together this week-end. Indiana is a little far away...

Oh well...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top