Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just a question.

Ridiculous_Rick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo, I've been checkin' this site for a while but havn't signed up and in my opinion a "Don Juan" is inborn. But with that said I think I'm a pretty fair person and I'm socialable, but it seems like people guys the most hate on me, then there's girls who give me alright looks and what not but never seem to wanna talk to me, I'm not really one of those people ta just barge up on a chick and start mackin'.(unless I'm drunk.) So my question is what's up? I mean I'm pretty quiet and usually am in my own zone writin' lyrics I got ambition, mystery, and all that other player game that's covered on these forms and I'm never nervous when talking to anyone but it just seems like everyones hatin or maybe I'm just trippin'. If ya'll got any opinions on my perdicament holler at me and tell me what's up because I'm clueless.

Holla,
Ridiculous Rick

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I don't know. You have good hygiene, right? Beyond that, you'll have to be more specific.

Ridiculous_Rick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm clean clean cut and all that. Nice hair cut, I smell fresh, so I'm top notch when it comes to all that. And I'm not fat or anything actually I'm mass skinny I weigh 126lbs and I'm 5'10. So, I'm just clueless man cause it seems like girls might probably be interested in me but like I said I'm not one to barge up on a girl, I perfer the ladies doin' the work. Maybe that's my problem I dunno, but like I said I'm usually in my own zone writin' lyrics so it's not like I give an ******* vibe or anything, if anything I'm just a quiet cool type a guy, that has no clue what's wrong with myself, if ya'll have any suggestions or comments please drop em.
Thanks.

Holla,
Ridiculous Rick

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ridiculous_Rick
Yo
hate on me
ta
mackin'.
player game