Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

- Just a minor suggestion, may not even be possible.

Maji

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to propose something that may not be possible or the best solution.

I believe it would be a benefit to our community if the tips forum somehow had the posts filtered, have to be "approved" prior to release to the rest of us. Some would see this as cencorhsip but i have seen such a tactic used on larger forums to good effect. Maybe moved over to tips from discussion by a mod rather then direct posting.

The reason being, the same tips are being recycled again and again, which is ok. But as the forum grows, and everyone makes a small advancement they feel a need to create a post. These turn out to be a generalised, distorted, ill-phrased posts. Which are open to riducle by visitors, wrong impressions by newbs (Such as myself) and wastes space, why must i look at a two paragraph post that is unclear open with holes and not-practical when it was written in a much more complete and elegant form originally.

I know this is partially what the "Hall of fame" forum is for, but as this site grows it will contain more and more of such posts.

My approach may be inappropriate, just thought i would point it out.

ciao.