Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just a little reminder for those who thinks that they have been through hell with women.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Their man goes to fight in a war, and since they're home all nice and cozy and bored, they find new d!ck.
That's some USA $hit. I'm sure there are countries they wouldn't go find new c0ck unless he had died in war.

Imagine that though, the sacrifices you've made to ensure her safety and survival and this wh0re as soon as you go off to the battle field, is having a boyfriend over in YOUR house phucking the $hit outta her.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's some USA $hit. I'm sure there are countries they wouldn't go find new c0ck unless he had died in war.

Imagine that though, the sacrifices you've made to ensure her safety and survival and this wh0re as soon as you go off to the battle field, is having a boyfriend over in YOUR house phucking the $hit outta her.
Uh... huh? it's the same human species living in the USA as on the rest of the planet.

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd put it on the internet and slvt shame the hell out of her. It's well deserved.
It may be deserved, but then you would be no better than her.

Just sayin.