Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just a little help if you can.

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hi people , theres something that i just need some input on.

i bairly ever go out because of the fact i have no ride but this weekend i finally got an oppertunity to to get a ride to and back from the mall, so i took this as a time to fine tune my DJ skills... i was basically going to go up to every chick that i personally thought was decent.

the thing i found out about myself as i went up to chicks is that my fear lies somewhere else than usuall.I have no problem going up to any chick that i want to , and i have no problem talking to chicks , my fear lies in the AWKWARD SILENCE, i found out today that im scared of this.

people say ..... yeah heres what you do , your opening line doesent even have to bve complicated , just say HI. and the thing is , i can go approach a chick and say hi or whatever opening line it is, but its after that opening line, i just dont know what to say , and theres that silence because of course shes not going to initiate im the one that approached. This fear is the thing that makes me hesitate and finally not approach chicks when i see one.

so since i dident know what to say , and i dident want that awkward silence what i did today was basically introduced myself , and just asked for the number. No buffer convo or small tyalk because i really dont know how to improvise or anything, and doing this i got

" i have a boy friend "
" why do you want my number... no "
I have a boy friend "
i have a boyfriend "
" walked away "

im not even pissed at the reactions i got , im happy that i even approached but what i need help on is improvising conversation around some random chick .

Ive been wrecking my mind trying to think of a universal approach i can use , bvut i still think to myself.. what am i going to say next .

im talking about just a single girl walking alone or sitting at a table what ever, its weird i dont have this problem with a group of chicks.

its like i dont even want a chicks phone number , im not going to call anyway i hate phones, the thing i want is to get to know a chick , have fun conversation, just talk about shyt and laugh, and then it can get higher, if she has a BF io might get a reference to one of her friends. rather than just saying whats your number , then she says i have a BF then im like , uhhhh ok

(im just writing on my inpulse right now but if anybody has feed back or needs me to explanbe better ... reply )

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so your doing it for the practice, good man. From the practice I you can see why the Cold Approach is the hardest approach to make. It can be pretty rough and is not for the faint of heart. See just walking up randomly to some girl is just going to throw her in defense mode, and straight up asking for the number is not going to help her initial image of you. Cold approaches seem to work much better when you two are already doing something in common. I.E. In a bookstore, a bar, working out, taking the dog to the park. That sort of stuff, because there is already an obivious common ground and that buffer convo you were looking for, the common ground that I just mentioned you can talk about that.

-Grey Fox

fillme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Say "Hi" and start up a conversation.

For example,

You:"hi, I was just wondering have we ever met before!!!?"

Her: "No, I don't think so"

You: This is very strange! I know a girl who looks exactly like you who works in this and this store!!! do you have anyone who works there?!!"

Her: "No....."

You: "Uh ok this is very strange..anyways where do you work?"

And prolly "so you come here often? good place, isn't it..yadda?"

Or

You: "Hi, I was wondering whether you could help me with this..I like the shoes that you're wearing and I was thinking of buying my sis. something like this for her b.day or whatever. Where did you buy em?!!!"

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man , have your opener , one thing to follow , and your close prepared already and freestyle the rest. Those first two help you get moving.

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
really now, never say 'Don't I know you from somewhere' or 'Have we ever met before' Those are the most cheesy pu-lines. And just saying hi, my name is xxx can I have you number is not going to do it. You're in a mall, talk about stuf you see. 'Hi, you girls busy ? (don't let them answer) Ok look I can't decide in which shirt I look best, help a guy out here. By the way my name is xxx'. Or even the most simple stuff like 'Wooh, wheater is great today huh ?' If they smile they're friendly and normal, so then just say stuff like you love it, makes you feel like you're on vacation, ask her what she thinks about it, after a couple of minutes tell her you have to go enjoy the wheater, and ask her for her number.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Charisma
really now, never say 'Don't I know you from somewhere' or 'Have we ever met before' Those are the most cheesy pu-lines. And just saying hi, my name is xxx can I have you number is not going to do it. You're in a mall, talk about stuf you see. 'Hi, you girls busy ? (don't let them answer) Ok look I can't decide in which shirt I look best, help a guy out here. By the way my name is xxx'. Or even the most simple stuff like 'Wooh, wheater is great today huh ?' If they smile they're friendly and normal, so then just say stuff like you love it, makes you feel like you're on vacation, ask her what she thinks about it, after a couple of minutes tell her you have to go enjoy the wheater, and ask her for her number.
Yeah, the "haven't we met" line is weak...she'll see right through it. (although I once used "You have a face like a guy I work with...are you related to xxxx?" on a girl and ended up with a phone number...but she had a man and never returned calls :D )

How do you talk to your friends? Co-workers? Talk to the girl the same way, just with more teasing, more masculinity, and use your body language to indicate sexuality (eye contact, kino, proximity, smile, tone of voice).

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Grey Fox i think im getting what you mean... are you saying that there are specific moments where it is the best posibility to get a good approach in. And the moments are in similarity?

just today at school usually i see chicks walking in front of me quick but today there was a chick walking my pace i said " hi whats your name , and she said nice to meet you then i said that buack but i said well maybe its not nice to meet you because you might be an ******* and she smiled...

it seemed more natural than when i usually speed my pace up to go and get a chick then i start talking. when i do that for some reasion i alwasy have a feeling like ahh your so week why are you chasing after chics.

The thing about that perfect moment is... almost all of the time , chicks that i want to approach are on the go... you know how thoes hot chicks always make it seem like their busy, well what if a chick is right about to leave out a door and i can either chase after her or dont, if i dont that oppertunity is lost, you know what i mean. usually its always like this for me, the chicks i want to approach are 10 paces ahead of me, ( adleast i get the ass shot )

and FILLME

ive tryed that approach , and it really just makes things worst, its like ... i iknow that i dont know this chick and using < hey do i know you > just ****s me up in the head

WALDEN can you expand on that < have your opener, folloow up , and closer >

i might me goi9ng to the mall to approach again because i want soem success so now im practicing on chicks in my school maybe il think of something, any of you have anything else to add?